• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Great Ape only) vs Kurama (Naruto)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, it's all good. Vegeta should take this fight without much difficulty, while he and Kurama are roughly equal in speed, the Nine-Tailed Fox is only Multi-Continent Level at his strongest, while Vegeta is Planet Level.

ill go with vegeta , in spped they are the same i guess ,nappa is small planet level ,vegeta is even stronger than that

Kurama: "I WILL EAT YOU APE"

Great Ape Vegeta: "Nope." then he shoots an Ki blasts from his mouth which turns Kurama into dust and the dust itself becomes nothing.

Dude...Vegeta in non-great ape form could kill Naruto and Kurama together with the same gesture that killed the Saibamen.

The Saibamen was as strong as Raditz...who himself pwned Goku and Piccolo (who were both casual moon-busters at the time), and Vegeta killed the equivalent of a Raditz with a mere gesture. Against him in Great Ape form? LOLOLOLOL, he sneezes and Kurama dies a dozen times over.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Never try compare Naruto and dbz,even child vegeta stomps here
isnt this a bit of overhyping? i mean, i dont think that the vegeta who came new to eath as antagonist has the power to soloing kurama--naruto :) unless i forgot a few large-scale-spamming-feats of his ^_^

GreatestSin said:
Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Never try compare Naruto and dbz,even child vegeta stomps here
isnt this a bit of overhyping? i mean, i dont think that the vegeta who came new to eath as antagonist has the power to soloing kurama--naruto :) unless i forgot a few large-scale-spamming-feats of his ^_^
you are right he doesnt solo naruto and kurama. he soloes the entire verse.

^Exactly right. Vegeta casually blows up the Bug Planet in the anime (which is apparently the more canon source now). That's a feat nobody but Kaguya can hope to reproduce, and it even takes her an eternity and a half to make her ETSB, in the time it takes for her to do that Vegeta could've killed her several dozen times over already.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Phantasys said:
^Exactly right. Vegeta casually blows up the Bug Planet in the anime (which is apparently the more canon source now).
No, the manga is still the more canon source.

I'm getting confused here...if the manga's more canon then why are people freaking out more about the anime of Dragon Ball Super then?

No, the manga is still the more canon source.

I'm getting confused here...if the manga's more canon then why are people freaking out more about the anime of Dragon Ball Super then?

In Super's case only, they're both canon as long as the manga doesn't contradict with the anime. This is because the original plan was to have only an anime.

GreatestSin said:
LordAizenSama said:
you are right he doesnt solo naruto and kurama. he soloes the entire verse.
he was since his introduction to the story already at top-naruto-verse-lvl?
he was already a planet buster atleast during the saiyan saga in his normal form

Saiyans great ape form has power levels 10x that of their base form, and yes he was already above narutoverse. only version they could beat would be a kid vegeta. probably.

LordAizenSama said:
he was already a planet buster atleast during the saiyan saga in his normal form

Saiyans great ape form has power levels 10x that of their base form, and yes he was already above narutoverse. only version they could beat would be a kid vegeta. probably.
wow, seems like i need to watch the series again, i thought only with final flash did vegeta become a legit planet buster (which happened in the cell arc) ^_^

Oozaru vegeta gets like 10x stronger than his regular base power but he not faster than light since he couldn't react to goku solar flare also he got his tail cut off by yajirobi who has no mastery of ki

Kurama feats idk but he's given naruto enough power to avoid and dodge haku who's LS also he should possibly have a healing factor as well since he kinda did give naruto one

Master x joey said:
Also haku reflects mirror to mirror which is pretty much the speed of light
that is more "movement through teleport-like things" than actual speed-feats, afterall he cant do anything while "jumping" between the mirrors which is pretty much similar to teleportation ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back