• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vecna V.S Salt (Fallen London) (Great match up here)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean

Basically, Salt spends most of the game trolling the player although he never directly appears

Storm is more straight up evil and Stone is actually benevolent

So

Stone = Good

Storm = Evil

Salt = Troll

Salt.

Also, if You are a type 2 concept, your Immortality being 2-C or 2-A doesn't matter to my knowledge.

Salt's Law Manipulation is super weird. He can literally change the laws of reality as if they were political laws. He scales to characters who can literally make "math" illegal and thus cause it to just stop working, and this ***** with actual logic in game

Salt's Law manip can't deal with guys with a better range than him, the range of his law manip is pretty ridiculous

Salt is reliant of a 2-A Concept? Doubt.

His Law Manipulation can't kill Vecna but it might be able to incap, to be fair

Since he can just say "It's illegal for me to lose" or some bullshit

I can arg about the fact that he never make that in a battle but..meh

Vecna Mindhax or Erase then, all D&D characters can mindhax/erase Concept and type 2 abstract.

The Causality said:
Salt's Law manip can't deal with guys with a better range than him, the range of his law manip is pretty ridiculous
Salt is reliant of a 2-A Concept? Doubt.
From what I understand, when you talk about type 2 concepts, as long as they are in the same dimensional plane, it doens't matter how "big" is the area that they cover.

Aren't both supposed to have Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation though?

Vecna could throw Salt into the Astral Realm where Vecna gets massively faster due to being an intellectual powerhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back