• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vash vs Revan: A DMUA inspired production

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well, the previous Star Wars vs Trigun thread was actually a stomp in the latters favor (Damn impressive), so let's use a character much higher up in the High 6A Food Chain.

Speed is Equalized for the time being, High 6A for both.

Reva: 1

Vash the Stampede: 2

oh hello there

Vash Black Holes him in the face and he dies.

Even with he decides to lead with mindhax it probably won't work.

Well.

What else am I supposed to tell you?

Vash resists Mindhax that's > An entire planet's worth. And a big planet's worth too.

And black holes hurt. Like, alot.

Address the fact that Revan can one shot given he swatted a 1.3 Exaton character

Revan likes swordplay.

Vash doesn't. He'll just black hole him from a distance.

Also muh Revan doesn't use forceshields so Vash could easily one-shot back muh

B U T M U H S W O R D P L A Y G A R

TK isn't swordplay.

If his enemy is 4 kilometers away like Standard Battle Assumptions says they are then Reven's not going to try attacking with a sword. He's a lot more likely to use the force to some capacity then he is to try swinging his blade at a guy a couple blocks away. He might like swordplay but he's not an idiot.

Vash raises his gun to shoot a black hole. Revan either:

A. Rips the gun from his hand. (Not sure if this will work. I'll wait for more input.)

B. Force chokes him.

C. Force drains him.

What Reven won't do:

See the guy 4 KM away from him with ranged equipment getting ready to shoot him and think 'Well shucks, IMMA WALK 4 KILOMETERS AND STAB HIM WITH MAH LAZER SWORD.'

Reven likes sword fighting but he's not brain dead.

If he rips the gun out of his hand Vash can use his machine gun arm.

....... assuming that the anime didn't just make that up........

I really need to read the manga

Gumcuzzler11011 said:
So this guy just shoots black holes
Black hole bullets that cover about 300 meters on impact and deconstructs matter and stuff.

I'm assuming the machine gun are also shoots black holes. Then Revan Force chokes or drains. What's the strength difference here?

So Revan has the strength advantage. Going with Revan for that plus the fact that he could easily incapacitate Vash once the fight starts with a force choke or something.

What does Revan do in character first thing? Vash always starts out with spamming his Black Hole Bullets and with accuracy like that I'm not sure if Revan can dodge them given Vash's God tier aim along with the fact that they also cover 300 feet instantly. Also the 728 Petaton feat Vash did was early on in the manga and ( Spoilers. ) Was just a side effect of Vash accidently activating The Angel Arm. And this Vash is a lot stronger than he was early on in the series. The AP between the two is very minimal. Vash's resistance to mind manipulation likely negs off any mind hax Revan can do, and even if it could Vash's Angel Wings will act and defend Vash from harm even when he's subconscious.
4905749-1486570477-maxre

Also Vash's Black Hole Bullets also have Power Null to then as they negated Knive's Spatial slicing.
Angel-arm-weapons-wallpaper-trigun-knives-angel-arm-by-miriele-djoq-pinterest-pinterest-trigun-knives-angel-arm-anime-and-manga-god-trigun-knives 1

Not sure but for its worth Vash can also create massive Force Fields to block attacks
0dTHiLZ d

So yeah gonna go for Vash here due to those Black Hole Bullets, his resistance to mind hax and that insane aim for his. I also doubt Revan can overwhelm Vash in CQC as he overwhelmed Legato in that Category and even kept up with Knive's, managing to defect a point blank blast from his Angel Arm.

TBH I'm probably putting this on hold until I get some Helm of Leldis stuff sorted out.

Because of Revan scales then he stomps

What is he gonna scale to? Might still be fair after I get the size of Gun Smoke settled, that'll make the yield of the feat much higher than what it was previously.

Also Knight, Vash may be incredible at aiming, but Revan may very well be the most skilled High 6A in this site.

Gargoyle One said:
Also Knight, Vash may be incredible at aiming, but Revan may very well be the most skilled High 6A in this site.

Feats please? I mean that doesn't tell me much. Things like his training background, combat feats etc.

Feats please? I mean that doesn't tell me much. Things like his training background, combat feats etc.

Happily.

Revan, like most Jedi and Sith, was training to become a Jedi Knight since he was 6, and around that time started to very quickly surpass some of the other students before becoming a Jedi Knight.

Very Quickly, he immediately led his own battalion on his own into the mandalorian Wars, a group of people who wear equipment specifically designed to make Lightsabers useless against armor, Revan being able to defeat the comfortably by striking certain uncovered points in their armor such as the gaps in their helmets.

Now to the good stuff.

Revan loses his memories after the mandalorian war after getting betrayed by Malak, his apprentice, who Revan taught everything he knew too, thus making Malak practically untouchable by basically every Jedi Master.

Revan is then completely forced to both physically and mentally retrain in the ways of the force and sword combat, which by the way, takes years for a standard Jedi Knight to do, it only takes him a couple weeks.

Revan then proceeds to very quickly remember and understand as well as combine both his previous and new fighting style to overwhelm and defeat a Malak who was amped by the Star forge and had the help of Jedi in stasis to force Drain.

Two years of relaxing and hot wife ******* later, he then meets Lord Scourge, for the record, this guy was able to master all 7 forms of light saber combat in months, it takes a year to master one or two under normal circumstances.

Revan also matches Vitiate very well, who has over 1500 years of combat expirience.

Scourge becomes the new emperors wrath and after a small boost in power goes completely undefeated for every 350 years.

And yet after all that time, he still admits he's not as skilled as Revan once was.

@Gargoyle

You forgot the part where almost everyone stated that he was the single best jedi the praxeum knew at that time, or the mandalorians and echani declaring him the best warrior of the era (F** Ulic and Exar Kun, amirite?)

Back