• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
The Devil of Foresight takes on the Avatar of the Heart of Darkness

Speed is =

Low 7-C Ancestor and 8-A Vanir are used, starting distance is 100 meters.

Who wins?

Vanir: 0

The Ancestor: 0

Vanir - Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo
Eldrich ancestor

Ancestor waves his hand and he forking dies

Though seems like Vanir is immortal so he probably just shifts into an eldrich form until he runs out of lives and his mind turns to mush

Would flaying work on something who's basically a husk of rocks for a true form? Vanir still could spam curses which should negate resistances assuming I'm reading the profile correctly.

I don't remember Vanir being made of rocks but regardless, if it doesn't work he just uses Madness Manipulation to crush him

Though him being able to blow through Resistances doesn't bode well for The Ancestor, his stuff is kinda just the baseline

Vanir's made of rocks, lemme get the quote.

"The real body of a devil is always in hell. When we appear in this world, we merely use some method to create a body, and then take possession of it with our spirit."

To two listened intently to what Moi said, but showed confused expressions.

"Basically, by the logic of this world, Moi am not considered a living organism. The worthless magician pointed it out herself, that 'all living things in a 1 meter radius will be forcibly teleported.'"

He also shows this when Aqua sets up a forcefield

"Hahaha! Did you think it was the Crimson Demon girl with a screw loose? Too bad, it's moi! As the stubborn shop owner who has an amazing talent in holding on to trash is terrible at judging things, moi, who can see though all, will negotiate with you. Rejoice at moi arrival and be honored by moi presence. Come, let me see the merchandize you plan to place in our shop…! Hmm?"

Over there was a devil wearing a strange mask.

Seeing him, Aqua slowly got up from the couch before the fireplace―

"Hey, how did you get in here? There's a holy barrier meant keep out harmful insects like you."

"Ahhh. You mean that half-baked thing that was covering the mansion? So, it was a barrier. It was too weak, so I thought it was a failed product by a rookie priest. Pardon moi, but it broke when the powerful moi merely passed through it."

Aqua got down from the couch and stood in front of Vanir.

"Ara, ara, although you're saying that, you're tattered all over, Devil-san. How should I say this…? I never thought the legendary duke of hell would get so beat up over a barrier of this level."

She smiled innocently as she curiously poked at Vanir's crumbling body.

"Ahahaha! This body is but dust anyway! Moi have plenty of substitutes. Moi was just curious about the quality of that thin layer outside the mansion. Well, it isn't too bad for a newbie priestess, huh? Quite good for a human… And a rookie priestess! Hahaha!"

Aqua furrowed her brows, staring at the laughing Vanir closely like a delinquent.

Vanir matched Aqua's eye level and glared back.

Vanir can use curses to comatose him or charm him or he can do what Maxwell did and just send the guy to hell. Also what his waving hands do?

Waving his hands strips his opponents of skin to their bone.

Vanir's body is basically dust so I dont think he'd be affected like at all

The Ancestor's other thing is madness hax. Which should be explained on the profile

If you make a parody of Isekai and don't make them utterly broken you're doing it wrong

Ancestors also pretty much invincible until you kill a ton of clones and can spawn shields of void to defend himself.

But yeah vanir doesn't seem to resist madness/mind stuff, and the ancestor has that tacked on to basically everything. He would seem to be rendered hopeless or just insane pretty quickly.

Also would like to npte that he seems to be > the crimson curse in this regard. Mind manip on ancestor probably doesn't work, he has a decent resistance to shuffle stuff so bfr might be a hassle, his clones are still a thing and can stun him, and despite Regen meaning he doesn't just instantly die, I'm thinking its probably not that easy to cast a dpel when your mind and body are both being torn apart with a gesture, especially with the AP gap and clones. He also has the capacity for thought based mind stuff, shown by Embrace Futility.

Shuffle isn't really the same as teleportation, in game it's just knocking people around. And even then, Vanir is far superior to people who can crush resistances, being Crimson Demons

Wonder if he could scale to shambler for dimensional travel typr stuff

How good was the mental resistance it overrode though? Also how fast, because embrace futility and hand raise take like no time and will both destroy his non resistant mind and probably inturrupt whatever he tries to cast

That could be possible

I don't remember how fast it is or it's scale

Back