• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter vs Demon Hunter: Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs Jack The Ripper (Hell Blade)

Plot: Trevor heads to London somehow and decides to get himself a drink or two, he then runs into Jack and a fight ensues after some snide remarks between the two.

Speed is equalised. Both are obvs 9-A, SBA Otherwise.

I'm Trevor ****ing Belmont: 0

From Hell: 0

Incon: 0

Hell in the same series Sherlock Holmes is also elizabeth bathory and a vampire king from the great vampire wars who works with Watson the werewolf as the iluminati's head detectives

Was the author on drugs when he made that?

It kinda reminds me of this:

poxfmspe7eb41.jpg

In all seriousness,can Jacks magnetism affect Trevor’s weapons? They are made of silver.

If not,I’ll just give it to Trevor for having better range for an insta-kill.

Trevor also has a leather whip iirc so Jack can't affect that. Still tho I'm told Jack won't count as supernatural for the vampire killer tho DWE would put him down tho

The mishmash of so many unrelated stories that appear in pop culture into a single character is top kek.

Trevor's Morning Star that boils enemies and produces explosions is made from metal:
5103f426b12f6b007a3a1a437ac071bf.gif

This is Trevor's best weapon. Can.. Jack, Frankenstein, elite Illuminati assassin, whatever, use his magnetic properties to disarm Trevor?

Jack has the speed and physical strength advantage. Even though the Morning Star can probably one-shot, Trevor can easily get interrupted with a gun shot.

Last edited:
I mean afaik this Jack isn't supernatural by the standards of Vampire Killer, so he's not getting blown up. That being said if Trevor was disarmed of his morning star he's still got his leather whip and could likely DWE ironically enough by hitting the tip of both whips I guess lol

Don't recall a statement that restricts the Morning Star to exploding only in the presence of supernatural/demonic beings. We see the Morning Star heating up before it hits enemies, and we see it produce a mid-air explosion when combined with the leather whip.

How does King Frankenstein the Ripper usually fight?

Back