• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valkorion Vs Darth Caedus

i like SW battles, so can u fill me in their abilities? ps from what of caedus, while he hurt and fought luke, he never had a chance. while valkorian is the supposed second strongest sith ever, next to sidious. i wanna say valkorion tho

I don't know that much about Caedus, but here is what I understand about these two:

Darth Caedus:

• Darth Caedus is the strongest Jedi in the NJO
  • Darth Caedus can summon Force lightning
  • Darth Caedus can conceal his pressence in the Force
  • Darth Caedus has knowledge of several escoteric Force powers
  • Darth Caedus can contend with Luke Skywalker with the saber (Note: He was however no match with the Force)
    • Luke Skywalker defeated Darth Sidious with the blade
Valkorion:

• Valkorion summoned illusions with 1/4 of his full power
  • Valkorion enslaved an entire planet while non-corporal and with 1/4 of his full power (The power of Vitiate had already been split into when he was at half of his full power)
  • Valkorion drained all life from a planet while non-corporal and with 1/4 of his full power
  • Valkorion stopped a lightsaber blade from Arcann
  • Valkorion slowed time while non-corporal
  • Valkorion enslaved the souls of two of the most powerful Force users alive
  • Valkorion casually defeated three of the most powerful Force users alive

Anyway, Caedus only faced Luke after he was somewhat tired after fighting Lumiya and had injuries from that fight. When Luke wasn't recovering from a fight, he could keep Caedus still with his powers easily, to the point Caedus was more or less crapping himself. Iirc, it's flat out acknowledged that at full strength Luke could easily kill Jacen.

Valkorion is weaker than Palpatine to an unknown extent, who is weaker than Luke to an unknown extent, but I would see them all in the same tier. Palpatine being more powerful than Valkorion may have to do a bit more with versatility than outright power, as Valkorion didn't master every force power nor make up new ones like Palpatine (he was also a shitty lightsaber duelist compared to Palpy). If I had to go with headcanon, Palpatine would be a 10, Valkorion an 8-9, Luke an 11-12.

Really, power wise, Valkorion impresses me more.

Also worth noting is that unlike Valkorion, Caedus has no resistance to essence transfer, and I don't think he'd be smart enough to figure out Valkorion's weakness before Valk took over.

BruceTheBatman said:
Also worth noting is that unlike Valkorion, Caedus has no resistance to essence transfer, and I don't think he'd be smart enough to figure out Valkorion's weakness before Valk took over.
Out of curiosity, what weakness?

The whole "my mind, my rules" thing, which evidently nobody figured out until the Outlander, including tons of the Emperor's Voices and the "real" Valkorion that Vitiate controlled

Ah yes. But even than, he still needed the help of Arcann and Vaylin to defeat Valkorion, so even with that, he is not helpless.

'"'Jacen is ... extraordinarily dangerous. If he sees you, he might devote only a single, negligent attack to you. Such an attack would distract a Jedi Master, hurt a Jedi Knight... and kill you."

Vitiate destroys Ziost
Vitiate destroys Ziost

Given how this Luke's evaluation about Caedus isn't anything compared to what Valkorion did to multiple jedi masters at once and the fact that Caedus never drained an entire planet, I'm going with Valkorion.

"Then Jaina experienced an abrupt draining as her Force energies returned to their normal level. "

This seems to imply Caedus drained the Force Luke used to amp Jaina tho, would have he been able to drain Luke directly?

Caedus would absolutely destroy Valkorion, Caedus was able to fight on par with Luke, despite Luke's attempt to speedblitz him. He's vastly superior in the Force, far greater duelist, and could arguably put him above Sidious

tbh, caedus should be faster simply cuz he could semi fight with luke, is also much better at dueling, but thats it. as far as AP goes, vitiate is like, right under rots sidious, while caedus was having trouble blinking while being forced down a chair by luke who was using a wrist movement to do so lmao. even exp and skill with the force, vitiate wins. he has as many techniques, prolly more, and is more hax in a combat situation. he is also smarter i think. he wins

Back