• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant Comics: Rebirth

Looks very good! I would word the "Possibly Mid-Low" (actually Low-Mid) as "High-Low, Low-Mid overtime".

I don't know if there's a reason to split keys though, he seems to change very little between them.

Initially I did it because I assumed he would get weaker when he loses his immortality, but there was not an explicit enough statement. So yeah I will probably remove it since they are all the same anyway. Just maybe better intelligence.

I also removed a match from his file because it didn't meet the vote requirement from what I can see.

Okay. That is obviously fine. You should remove it from the profile page of whoever he was fighting as well though.

Issue 7 of Shadowman came out last week and we got tons of new stuff.

Loa;
Also I wanted to ask, since the Loa is an incorporeal entity - basically shadows it self - it can qualify for Inorganic physiology type 1, right?

Shadowman:

Mambo;

Last edited:
Oh yeah, completely forgot about that ability existing, thanks.

And yeah, this issue was top tier, cool fights and all. Next issue is the end tho oof. I was enjoying it a lot :/

It should, yes. All Loas I have seen are incorporeal and they are often made of energy (darkness in case of Shadow Loa).

However, people like Samedi seems to have a physical body too.

Probably, yes, if there are no serious objections.

I added some justifications to the speed section of the Loa too. rating won't be affected in any way, but just an extra justification/scan

Shadowman 2021 ended sadly. Gonna miss this run, it was fun

In any case, we got some new feats;
Punk Mambo - summoned the energies of the Pantheons, who are essentially tier 2 beings.

Now, onto some possible 2-C upgrades.

To keep a long story short;
  1. Deadside, a higher space-time was forcing itself on the main reality and trying to merge with it.
  2. Punk Mambo summoned the energies of the Pantheons and Alyssa manipulates those energies and puts it within Mambo and the Abettors
  3. And then they proceed to use these energies to separate the two space-times and return both to their true places
Right so, one of the Gods from whom they absorbed this power was Baron Samedi. Right now, we list him as Unknown, just like the Shadow Loa. So, Samedi's unknown should be turned into 2-C. This, however, will only scale to other Pantheons and no one else for the time being.

And since the Shadow Loa was also a pantheon before they kicked him out, he should also get a 2-C statistics. "Unknown, up to at least 8-C with hosts, 2-C at peak". It was implied he lost his power somewhere along the way, so his current self should be unknown.

See the whole thing here

@Armorchompy help pls

Back