• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant Comics: Rebirth

I am uncertain if we can give him a Low 2-C via chain reaction statistic. For example, let's say that some megalomaniac had an actual universe-destroying bomb, which some heroes prevented from going off. Then somebody else time-travelled to prevent said heroes from ever being born. Ergo, the bomb goes off and no more universe. However, I may be too nitpicky, and except for that the page looks good to me.

Thank you. As I said, I may be overly picky in this case though.

Yeah that's fine, I wasn't 100% sure about it either.

So should be good to replace the old one, right?

To the Baron Samedi (Valiant) page, I am just adding some justifications which I missed earlier. And I am changing his intelligence from high to gifted as it is more fitting. I don't know why I put high back then. And added his weakness. That seems fine?

Last edited:
Wouldn't destroying reality quality for Low 2-C, rather than High 6-A?

Initially, I was going to give them "Likely High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C", but the feats performed are kind of vague and we have one statement about it being universal.

Okay. Perhaps an "At least High 6-A, possibly High 3-A or Low 2-C" then?

Also, is there any calculation as a basis for the High 6-A statistic?

Last edited:
Nah that's just for reality warping which covers the entire planet. Their physical stats are unknown.

Okay. What about the suggested statistics for reality warping alone then?

Well, my suggestion was "At least High 6-A, possibly High 3-A or Low 2-C", but I do not know the circumstances well.

Okay. I misremembered High 6-C as High 6-A then.

Anyway, is there a calculation available for that statistic, or is it based on guesswork?

As I mentioned earlier, it's reality warping that covered the entire surface of the world and changed it fundementallly. But more or less guesswork. I don't think reality warping feats can be calced.

Okay. If it at least warped the entire planet Earth, shouldn't it be 5-B?

The guy that turned the earth communist, right? I don't think the guy was interested in changing anything that is not the earth, so other planets didn't have necessary to be affected as well. Now, aren't Timelines Alterations work in the same way we do with Time Stop? Affecting the entie universe unless otherwise stated.

I think so, but am not certain.

Yeah that's why I was only going to put him at high 6-A for covering the surface of earth or 5-B. But the reason for their h3A and L2C was because of Ninjak's statement, and that they might have affected the otherworlds, like Deadside.

As for time manipulation... No. That comes under chain reaction and can't be used for ap.

I think leaving out the 3-A/Low 2-C bit would be for the better. Anyway, Zamasu said 5-B would be more fitting for the RW section. I will change that

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

So what is left to do here?

Armor did this calc recently. Basically,
  1. Ninjak's base durability and AP should go from 9-C to baseline 9-B
  2. His LS should come down to Superhuman
  3. His speed should come down to Supersonic

This will also affect Roku and Mambo (speed)

Last edited:
Back