• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant Comics: Rebirth

So, Shadowman page is up - finally. This will change the following;
  1. Baron Samedi's ratings will match up with Shadowman's, which is baseline 8-C. Including his LS.
  2. Forgot to scale Shadowman's LS to Punk Mambo. His Loa is more powerful than Aye, so he should upscale since his Loa is one of the more powerful ones. Baron Samedi will scale to it.
    1. If not outright, then should get "Likely" rating for LS

I think that the stamina should just be listed as superhuman, given that we do not have sufficiently extreme evidence for that it could be infinite.

Also, have all of the statistics been scaled from accepted calculations or other characters with accepted calculations?

Also maybe Genius might be a bit too high? Overall really good job though
Well, the Eternal Warrior seems to be a strategic genius going by his profile page, and he was apparently constantly outsmarted by the creature.

Okay. Then it should be fine to apply the changes as far as I can tell.

As of recent two issues, there should be some new abilities upgrades.
  • Shadowman's darkness manip becomes full instead of limited. he can manipulate darkness to his needs properly. and gets pseudo flight or telekinesis. Not sure which one
  • Baron Samedi gets resurrection
Also Baron Samedi's regen is kind of outdated, so I will fix that too

Okay. That is probably fine then.

From the same issues, Punk Mambo has a weird... what do you think it should be, confluctor? Powernull?

Thank you for helping out. So what is left to do here?

We could close this and make the reworked pages their own thread?
I'm about done with collecting for Bloodshot so I could write up a possible rework relatively soon

I just thought it would be better in one place because they don't get attraction in their own thread lol but ig it wouldn't be too bad

I suppose that this thread can remain open then.

Back