• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant Comics: Rebirth

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
My favourite comic book publisher ever, amazing stories and characters, and really cool feats... But the state of this verse on this website is rather poor.

First thing first, the profiles are in a poor state. Unexplained powers, even unexplained AP and stuff like that. Also tons of missing scans.

The ap and durability is... Well, I don't want to sound rude, but sometimes seems like guesswork? With no calcs or anything.

I would fix them up, but the problem is that it requires CRTS. But Valiant Comics has one active supporter who still cares about the verse and that's...

Drum rolls
Yours truly.

I cannot fix it because the CRT is gonna take years for all I know. So it's easier to just recreate it from scratch with better quality. (Again, no offence to the original creator, you did a great job thus far).

So, my proposal is to nuke the verse. Get rid of it. Send it to the netherrealm. (Or the 9th circle of hell. Whatever works).

However, before it's deleted, can a mod save a copy of it somewhere? Because I think it might make some stuff slightly easier when I am remaking the verse from scratch.

Anyway, that's all for my proposal. What do you guys think?

Or if any of you think it's easier to fix it rather than nuke it, let me hear your thoughts.

Edit; only Valiant Entertainment aka Reboot characters should get nuked.

Last edited:
Guess its my fault, as it was me that introduced the verse, but then I stopped reading it (maybe due decrease of quality).

Well, there's no much profiles, so calcs are also lacking, but Bloodshot being 9-B is not that far-fetched, and the Eternal Warrior and XO-Manowar have their own calculations (the tavern exploding and the surface wipe of the Vine's plane).

I wouldn't oppose to a verse wipe if people agree, although Turok may remain existing, as is not that related to modern Valiant and it also uses games from scaling, that is not related to comics.

First of all, you have done a great job, so sorry if I was rude. But I can agree with drop in quality since the buyout. I still read it but it's definitely not as good as it was in earlier days.

As for the missing calcs, one of my main problem is ninjak. There is an ap given, but no calc or links or anything like that. Harada is a bit odd too.

But yeah, Turok is staying. I should have mentioned only reboot versions are getting nuked for the time being.

Well, I recall Ninjak surviving an explosion caused by one of its nitro disks, and also endured an explosive pen than make it fall from few floors, and from a bunch of debris falling on him when his castle was destroyed. Harada is tricky, as he uses more of his psionic powers, although he may enhance his body in a way similar to Torque's.

Yeah I think he could do that.

I do remember the ninjak stuff, so I gotta see if someone can calculate it. Or I will have to learn it myself

I'm pretty sure we can delete the verse page for the time being and just update the respective pages

I'm also fairly certain that we should have pages for them in the 90's since we just don't reference that

We should but someone needs to take up on the task lol. I could but it would take me too long to do them all by myself.

They got some really cool stuff in the 90s version too. Too many cool characters. Like solar.

Oh man, any help would be appreciated.

I got his comic book reading order until 2020 somewhere on my computer, I can send that to you. It's really fun stuff.

Do you have discord? Or do you want to do it here? Either works perfectly fine for me.

Speaking of the film, I still need to see that.

Oh man, any help would be appreciated.

I got his comic book reading order until 2020 somewhere on my computer, I can send that to you. It's really fun stuff.
Yesh that sounds like a help (I could cover him and we could maybe get someone else to do Archer and Armstrong or Eternal Warriors)
Do you have discord? Or do you want to do it here? Either works perfectly fine for me.
I got Discord Jambo#5507
Speaking of the film, I still need to see that.
Eh it's alright
Nothing special (and It does get a bit by the numbers at the end) but the cinematography is honestly amazing and It's got some fun stuff

I know stuff like a tease for Toyo Harada in the end credits got cut but hey I kinda prefer standalone

We are starting from scratch basically. Hellbeast is working on Bloodshot and I will do the rest, starting with Ninjak and then Harada.

But not gonna delete it just yet. We will ask for deletion when at least one page is ready

Okay. Tell me which pages that should be deleted via this thread later.

I could start working on Doctor Solar's profile as soon as I finish my Solar Opposite page because I've read all of his comics and noted down his feats. Solar will be a pretty effective addition to the wiki.

Doctor Solar is not associated with any of the current profiles, since he does not exist in the Valiant Entertainment verse (although, I think there's one in the Acclaim's timeline).

The first page is up. I will edit out certain sections when I make the Shadowman file. I think I am going to do Ninjak next then Shadowman.

Thank you. Is somebody here willing to apply the revisions?

I will do that in due time. My new Ninjak page should be up soon. Then I will focus on eternal Warrior. Hellbeast is doing Bloodshot

Okay. That is good. Fred Van Lente's Valiant comicbooks were quite well written.

another one's up. I think I should focus on Eternal Warrior soon.

Back