• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vaati upgrade

Pocket dimensions with several stars are still 4-A. Vaati didn't just create the stars, he created the pocket dimension that contains them.

Pocket dimension with stars was also decided to be only High 4-C, it's also why Mario characters are going to be downgraded, and they fall in this category.

A constellation is High 4-C (even if I don't understand how a solar system can be higher than this), but many stars is clearly 4-A.

It's not much what does it contain, but how big is the pocket dimension. That's what determines AP.

Even if a pocket dimension had only one star, it would still be 4-A because it shows that the pocket dimension is big enough to make stars appeare like dots.

I honestly dislike the concept of pocket dimensions to determine the power of a character, especially when they have fancy background which mean nothing

Xantospoc said:
I honestly dislike the concept of pocket dimensions to determine the power of a character, especially when they have fancy background which mean nothing
Do a CRT. That's how things work in this wiki.

Pretty sure they are character who are beyond High 4-C because of this.

Dark649 said:
We decided that pocket dimension + stars = High 4-C.
It's funny that you said the same thing when I tried to bring up Majora's feat ovo.

Pocket dimensions with stars (that appear like dots) are 4-A in size and so is the AP of the one who created it.

I think that's wrong, but currently i will not try to downgrade those that are scaled to such logic.

TriforcePower1 said:
Then what's the problem? Vaati has a feat, it scales ro the TF.
Its a textbook outlier.

For comparison:

Master Roshi in Early Dragon Ball destroyed the moon.

In a later arc, King Piccolo, who absolutely destroyed Master Roshi in a fight, most impressive feat was destroying a city in one blast, and his stronger son, Piccolo, was able to destroy an island at full power.

We don't scale Roshi --the fodder--to King Piccolo--the god-tier.

We call the moon busting feat an outlier.

Same with Irenic's speed calc.

I don't see why the Tri-Force isn't the same.

Agree with Warren, if the Vaati that is rated High 5-A made this starry background, then it should not be scaled because Majora, Demise and Ganondorf have a lower feat [High 4-C to 4-B], also leading that it is an illusion.

Warren Valion said:
TriforcePower1 said:
Then what's the problem? Vaati has a feat, it scales ro the TF.
Its a textbook outlier.
For comparison:

Master Roshi in Early Dragon Ball destroyed the moon.

In a later arc, King Piccolo, who absolutely destroyed Master Roshi in a fight, most impressive feat was destroying a city in one blast, and his stronger son, Piccolo, was able to destroy an island at full power.

We don't scale Roshi --the fodder--to King Piccolo--the god-tier.

We call the moon busting feat an outlier.

Same with Irenic's speed calc.

I don't see why the Tri-Force isn't the same.
Because it's isn't the same thing.

Also he absorb Light Force, who his a thing only supposed equal to part of Triforce, when it's the replacement of Triforce in this game.

And seriously.. Triforce is scale to Majora's and Demise, who are in the same case as Vaati in this revision. Also Triforce don't shown any limit and even have 3-A to Low 2-C statements.

YuriAkuto said:
Because it's isn't the same thing.

Also he absorb Light Force, who his a thing only supposed equal to part of Triforce, when it's the replacement of Triforce in this game.

And seriously.. Triforce is scale to Majora's and Demise, who are in the same case as Vaati in this revision. Also Triforce don't shown any limit and even have 3-A to Low 2-C statements.
1. The Light Force is considered to be equal to a single piece of the Tri-Force, which is High 5-A, not 4-A .

2. The thing is--Demise coveted the power of the Tri-Force. So it has a logical reason to scale above him.

So, you're saying that Vaati's feat would be an outlier?

TF already has a 4-B feat (yes, I know that numerically the gap between 4-B and 4-A is HUGE, but which verse actually treats the gao this big?), and the Light Force is constantly described as having "infinite power", so an outlier is very unlikely.

The Light Force is legit one of the strongest things in verse, after TF, MS, and maybe the Four Sword, so it wouldn't scale to a lot of characters.

An artifact from Fairy Tail was described as the same as the Light Force and is rated as at least 6-B, likely High 6-B.

Also, I would like to point out that our assumption that Light Force =a piece of TF is completely headcanon, as the two ate never compared and the most we have about ToP is Ganon saying that it grants "True power", which is hardly quantifiable.

Dark649 said:
An artifact from Fairy Tail was described as the same as the Light Force and is rated as at least 6-B, likely High 6-B.
And...? The reason it scales to that feat is for the infinite statement ovo. It's just that Fairy Tail doesn't have any other feat above that

"An artifact from Fairy Tail". So it's a useless comparaison because the comparaison is between Triforce and Light Force.

We talk about Zelda, and The Light Force is clearly mention in the same way as Triforce. Also like Power1 said, it's pure headcanon that Light Force=one piece of Triforce.

I still think Ganondorf is stronger than this form of Vaati, and we do not know if the three goddess made the Light Force.

TriforcePower1 said:
Also, I would like to point out that our assumption that Light Force =a piece of TF is completely headcanon, as the two ate never compared and the most we have about ToP is Ganon saying that it grants "True power", which is hardly quantifiable.
Make a CRT for the Light Force then.

There is litteraly no reason for that.

And it's still a feat of Light Force, with Goddess interference or not.

Dark649 said:
I still think Ganondorf is stronger than this form of Vaati, and we do not know if the three goddess made the Light Force.
They quite literally created everything in the Zelda verse, ovo.

Also, Light Force was inside living beings, meaning that it most likely comes from Farore.

The real cal howard said:
Four Swords Adventures proves that FSA!Ganon's stronger than all non Anniversary forms of Vaati.
Fixed. FSA Ganon is a different one from the OoT (and basically every other game) one. It's like comparing SSLink with OoTLink.

The real cal howard said:
Four Swords Adventures proves that Ganon's stronger than all non Anniversary forms of Vaati.
Ganon was boosted by his trident who is a great magic relic, said in the same game. And i'm pretty sure Vaati lost the power of Light Force.

And based on where FSA is in the timeline, it's not the Ganondorf that we know (or at least not Ganondorf with Triforce of Power).

Back