• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V Revision

ye so basically Blackhand fully scales in AP to Smasher and endgame V also scales in full.

And IIRC V can also fight against other Cyberware users without using Cyberware himself.

I guess. Talked with Spino on Discord, he thinks DMUA's eval is enough to qualify, and Ant has also accepted it.

Last edited:
Can someone edit the profiles?

Havent messed with that stuff in like 4 years

Can anyone tell me the final speed ratings first for both the keys?

Highpersonic, Higher with Sandevistan (V can dodge tech weapon bullets which implement railgun technology)

Is this confirmation that Keanu Reeves has an impressive ****?

"You're dick, Johnny"

"And you're a ****. Maybe we will get along after all."

My favorite exchange between the 2.

When are we giving V Reality Warping and Resistance to Light Manipulation?

Anyway I'd like a SIlverhand profile so I can make him fight Neo or John Wick.

Anyway I'd like a SIlverhand profile so I can make him fight John Wick.

For now, this thread seems to be concluded, it can be closed now. You can ask DDM to do so, since he's a mod.

We'll focus on making profiles for Smasher and Silverhand in another thread.

Yeah, probably.

Before I forget, though, V's profile should have its pronouns changed from "he" to either "they" or "he/she" since V can be male or female.

Yeah, probably.

Before I forget, though, V's profile should have its pronouns changed from "he" to either "they" or "he/she" since V can be male or female.
Should "Player determinant (Can be chosen as either male or female)" work?

I meant, pronouns in the description and the page itself, stuff such as "V is the protagonist of the futuristic dystopia action/adventure game that is Cyberpunk 2077. He is a highly skilled mercenary, doing dirty work for "fixers", corpos or anyone else willing to pay him in return of dispatching any problems they may have in brutal fashion."

my ps4 needed a mercy killing.The textures were horrible and due to my play style,my game would crash since I would kill enemies before they can properly render.Sandevistan especially broke my game.
Oof, I did have a good amount of crashing issues since I had a fast melee based playstyle. I tried the Sandvistan but ended up going back to the Quick Hacks one not cause I didnt like it just that losing quick hacks kinda sucked when it came to stealth (Which I wanted for the bonus’ on missions).

Honestly while ive really enjoyed CP77 its made me oretty sad since I love the World, Lore and Characters in it but due to its various issues I couldnt fully appreciate it.

Back