• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uzu Sanageyama vs Pikachu

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is base EoS OVA Uzu. Speed's equalized, because I don't know his speed. I might unequalize it if I find out his speed. Regardless, who wins?

Uzu
Pikachu

I don't really have much of an opinion for this thread, especially since I know little about Pokemon. But just to answer your question, while his exact speed is unknown, Uzu is in the Mach 350s range.

Also his base should be "At least 8-A, likely higher." Since the reason he has that rating in the first place is due to him holding his own against someone who curbstomped Tsumugu. Who's a "8-A, likely higher."

Everytime I see Pikachu, the paralysis attack seems to be the go-to argument. Can someone clarify how reliable this thing really is, since it has a chance for happening?

Thunder Wave I believe is an omni-directional electromagnetic wave that causes paralysis and slows the movement of the target to 25% of their previous speed.

A turn is essentially a movement in Pokemon standards, paralysis in Pokemon has a 25% chance to activate every time the inflicted target moves, and will effectively prevent them from moving for a short period of time.

T-Wave also has a really high chance to hit.

Anyways, my vote is for Pikachu due to paralysis, and having further reaching projectiles.

Back