• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Planck69 said:
NothingToDebateWith said:
Nah, I just wanted to clarify that to them. And I believe Ki blasts may not work on Utsuho.
I don't see Non-Corporeal on her profile, why would Ki blasts not work?
Ki blasts are variation of an energy, which she can manipulate as well with the help of 'Matter Manipulation'.

Also, here's the explanition about Youkai's definition in Touhou:

-Youkai: Youkai are the main race inhabiting Gensokyo. They are beings born out of humanity's fear of the unknown, often taking the form of supernatural explanations behind unknown phenomena. Due to this, they need humans to fear and believe in them in order to exist. Most pure youkai do not exist fully in a physical form, with the core of their existence being mental and existing beyond the laws of physics.

Ki blasts are variation of an energy, which she can manipulate as well with the help of 'Matter Manipulation'.
That's just.....what? Having energy manipulation doesn't automatically translate to being able to control or even neutralize an opponent's energy. Unless you can somehow prove that not only can she manipulate the energies of others but also do so to power orders of magnitude beyond anything she's ever had to deal with.

At best, this is inconclusive.

-Youkai: Youkai are the main race inhabiting Gensokyo. They are beings born out of humanity's fear of the unknown, often taking the form of supernatural explanations behind unknown phenomena. Due to this, they need humans to fear and believe in them in order to exist. Most pure youkai do not exist fully in a physical form, with the core of their existence being mental and existing beyond the laws of physics. </div>
You know I never denied her having Low-Godly right? Granted I assumed it wasn't combat-applicable so thanks to Bummel for correcting me.

Lord JJJ said:
Goku wins if the fight is not to death thanks to his intelligence
He'd most likely attempt to knock out what is from his perspective, a child. Whether this keeeps her down is the real question what with people saying Low-Godly can counter being knocked out.

Yokai can regenerate from their Non-Corporeal mind, which makes it impossible for Goku to kill her, but I'm sure Goku can win a battle that is not to death.

This Goku SSB so he does not have a very very high AP like Ultra instinct

Lord JJJ said:
Yokai can regenerate from their Non-Corporeal mind, which makes it impossible for Goku to kill her, but I'm sure Goku can win a battle that is not to death.
This Goku SSB so he does not have a very very high AP like Ultra instinct
....OK? You do know that he's multiple dozen times baseline even as a SSJB right? Still one-shots Utsuho to hell and back again.

SSB Goku is not so high in AP but he surely has a higher than Utsuho because she is low 2C because she can be compared to Kanako which made the sky which is part of a heaven that is considered infinite in size, that make her in the baseline or above it by a little

But Goku still has no chance to kill someone with this level of Regenerationn

That's why if the fight is not to death I vote for Goku

Lord JJJ said:
SSB Goku is not so high in AP but he surely has a higher than Utsuho because she is low 2C because she can be compared to Kanako which made the sky which is part of a heaven that is considered infinite in size, that make her in the baseline or above it by a little

But Goku still has no chance to kill someone with this level of Regenerationn

That's why if the fight is not to death I vote for Goku
I love how people think that destroying an infinite realm is somehow even impressive at Low 2-C when that's just the minimum requirement for High 3-A without any further context. Seriously, even an infinite space-time is only baseline. Nevertheless you are right. Assuming that the regen is combat-applicable then Goku can only knock her or talk her out of fighting her to win, which is pretty in-character for him.

The first part wasn't a jab at you but something I noticed some Tohou fans like to bring up.

I agree Goku's friendship with Atsuho seems the most logical solutio
Friendship wins again

That is win for goku right ?

Seems pretty plausible though. Voting for Goku if I haven't already.

Lord JJJ said:
I agree Goku's friendship with Atsuho seems the most logical solutio
Friendship wins again
If Goku causes her to befriend him, then I think he wins, since he makes her not wanting to fight him anymore, but if it's the other way around, she wins

Gilad Hyperstar said:
If Goku causes her to befriend him, then I think he wins, since he makes her not wanting to fight him anymore, but if it's the other way around, she wins
How does she win if he decide to be agressive?

How does she win if he decide to be agressive?

Idk, but just said that Goku causing her to befriend him would be a win for him, and if it would have been the other way around (which is apperantly isn't), she wins.

In general, the one that causes the opponent to befriend him/her is the winner

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Idk, but just said that Goku causing her to befriend him would be a win for him, and if it would have been the other way around (which is apperantly isn't), she wins.

In general, the one that causes the opponent to befriend him/her is the winner
Oh that's what you meant. My apologies, I confused your post with you trying to argue for Utsuho winning an offensive battle. But I agree that if she took the lead in befriending Goku she'd be the winner but that's unlikely to happen.

Oh that's what you meant. My apologies, I confused your post with you trying to argue for Utsuho winning an offensive battle. But I agree that if she took the lead in befriending Goku she'd be the winner but that's unlikely to happen.

That's ok. Was probably just a misunderstanding

Neck chomps probably won't work but still

Goku one shot -> utsuho regen -> repeat -> both bored and exhausted-> goku try to be friend okuu -> profit

I change my vote to goku then

True pacifist frisk looks at what happened from far away

Frisk: Yes, a good conversation that ends with friendship is the best way to win a fight

Planck69 said:
Assuming that the regen is combat-applicable then Goku can only knock her or
oh no goku is going to knock her up

then she lay eg and they have gohan 2.0

one big hapy family

Eg
she lay eg

I can only imagine how it would play out...

The combatants suddenly arrive in Central Park, New York City. Due to SBA, they're unfazed by this. They fly up a few meters off the ground and close the 4 kilometer distance to greet each other.

"Alright. We're here now." Utsuho greets with.

"Heh. Bring it on!" Goku showed his good sportsmanship. "I'll let you take the first hit."

"Hahahah...!" Utsuho's eyes terrifyingly lit up with lunacy, excited to burn everything in her path. She pointed up and snapped her left fingers, causing a mini sun to appear above her head, firing up her first nonspell. It began to fire flaming bullets emanating with nuclear energy in several lines radially, but said lines of bullets would curve towards their ends at the edge of the 36 meter range, creating diamond-shaped safe zones between the gaps in the lines of bullets. Goku was not in one of these safe zones, being closer to the edge of the range, where he took a blocking stance with his arms. The bullets weren't doing anything as they hit him. He stops blocking when he realizes how weak the attack is.

"Huh... Pretty strange ki blast you have here... But it's hardly doing anything to me."

Utsuho gave a look of slight rage and discontent. "Grr... well, this isn't a survival spell, ya know! You're supposed to be shooting back! Hit me with your best shot!"

"Alright, I'm warning you. But, we shouldn't do it down here." Goku notices how the flora of Central Park within the range of their fight is getting set on fire. Utsuho doesn't care about the surroundings, such as the time she was about to burn down Gensokyo. Goku takes a look around at the surrounding skyscrapers and other buildings. "This place is densely populated. Someone might get hurt."

He flies several kilometers into the sky. Utsuho follows while trying to stay in the danmaku range. In frustration, her nonspell changed from the curving lines to unfocused solar bullets of varying sizes being shot randomly in all directions. As she chased after him, she also created perpendicular trails of the flaming bullets from her wings which were glowing bright yellow, all the while Goku propelled himself with a Kamehameha from his feet. They stopped when Goku had lured her to a safer altitude. He threw a Kienzan at the mini sun above Utsuho's head, destroying it instantly, and capping the nonspell as a result, causing her danmaku spam to cease. She got a single graze point for the Kienzan. They floated in the air, glaring.

"So... You wanted to see my "best shot", right?"

"Show me what you're made of."

Goku readied his hands. "Kame..."

"After all, "what you're made of" is exactly what I need for my next reaction..." Utsuho held out the Nuclear Control Rod, which began to gather energy, as if charging a cliche counter blast.

"Hame..."

"Let's conduct an experiment. Tell me, what happens when a worker falls into the reactor?"

Goku teleported behind Utsuho. She tried to turn around to point the shot building on her arm cannon, but not fast enough.

"HAAAA!!!"

She was instantly engulfed, and when the blast ceased, there was nothing left.

After a second of silence, Goku responded, "...The worker gets disintegrated." He began to feel the heat left over from her shots. "Whew, things were getting heated there..."

Just when he thought it was over, magical energy began to congregate in one spot, before Utsuho regenerated her body from her incorporeal mind. A magical powering up sound effect was heard, the same one from whenever a spell card user revives to use their last word.

Goku's expression changed to dread. "But how?!" Utsuho didn't speak a word.

She thought to herself, "Wow... That laser would've given even the Master Spark a run for its money. That magician would've loved to see this."

She then said out loud, "Heated? I'm only just now getting warmed up."

"Superterranean Sun"

She held out the Nuclear Control Rod, while her legs of decay and fission reacted violently, before she was engulfed in a massive ball of boiling plasma. Hundreds of red bullets appeared in the area around them. They began to get attracted to the mass of the star along with Goku, despite him being able to fly against the gravitational pull. As the star absorbed mass through the reappearing red bullets, it began to grow, as it also began to shed spiraling layers of tiny white bullets outwards from the photosphere of the artificial Sun. Goku was getting hit left and right, however, it still didn't cause significant damage to him.

He thought to himself, "She's a danger to everybody, even at this altitude! She's going to tear the Earth apart at this rate!"

He held up his arms. With New York being one of the most densely populated areas in the world, he quickly began to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb. As the star grew in size, so did the spirit energy. Eventually, with enough energy, he threw it into the star, which was immediately overtaken in a massive explosion. When all the ki energy and flaming danmaku had subsided, Goku saw Utsuho regenerate once again. Goku gave an expression of shock. He teleported to Utsuho and then teleported the two of them to deep space, where they aren't a threat to New York.

"Heh... Your flaming ki blasts are strong, but not strong enough to hurt me. But I gotta give credit where it's due, at least the patterns are very complex."

"Why thank you... Finesse in complexity is sort of the point of a spell card battle. But I still prefer raw power usually, and I'm not following the rules very closely against you. But why do you keep calling my danmaku "ki blasts"?"

"What, you don't know what ki energy is? Is that not what your attacks are made of then? And what's a "spell card"?"

"Most spell card users use magic to create bullets, but I manipulate nuclear fusion, fission, and decay, things you would hardly ever understand. Long story short, spell card battles exist to allow fair fights without death. But this wasn't exactly a spell card battle, I've been trying to kill you from the beginning."

"Resolving a fight without death... Thanks for the tip."

Goku teleported in front of Utsuho and used his Solar Flare, but it completely failed to blind her, considering she spends so much time exposed to her own nuclear radiation. Goku immediately used Kiai to push her back. As she began to react, he teleported behind her and attempted to chop her neck to knock her out, but to no avail, as youkai have an incorporeal mind that does not function like a human brain. Goku is shocked these tricks aren't working on her. She turns around and begins to charge a shot on the end of the Nuclear Control Rod, but Goku bats her arm aside within melee range. He then dazed her with Crazy Fist and Eight-Arm Fist. He then yelled "Jan Ken", and went for the strong punch, rock. She was blown to smithereens. There wasn't much blood or gore considering youkai don't usually have innards, unlike humans. The pieces of her body disintegrated before she regenerated once again. Goku flew back several meters as they stared each other down.

"If I keep regenerating like this, and I can't even hurt you, we'll be going at it forever."

"Then we should stop! Powerful beings like us don't usually have reason to fight, and we should just make peace. So how about we DON'T blow up the universe in the process? You live here, right?"

Utsuho looked around at the cosmos surrounding them. "Well, this doesn't look like Gensokyo. Not that I would mind if Gensokyo was blown up, anyway. But yeah, I don't have any intent to blow up a universe." She was beginning to be affected by Goku's aura.

"Well, good. Makes me wonder why we were even fighting in the first place."

"Was it just to show off who is more powerful, as if we're being watched or something? Because I can only dream of having as much raw power as your ki blasts."

"Well, I could learn a thing or two from those spell cards of yours. How about you come spar with me someday?"

"That sounds nice." Utsuho gave Goku a warm smile.

"You know, I just realized something."

"What is it?"

"I could've just used Mafuba to demon seal you this whole time."

"S-Sealing?! But I'm a youkai, I'll never escape from that!" Her heartwarmed attitude changed to fear.

"A youkai huh? I'm what you call a saiyan. I guess we're from two very different worlds."

"You remind me of a certain human shrine maiden, with all your spiritual manipulation that doesn't rely on magic, and your ability to seal... And how you could beat me so easily."

"Speaking of which, I don't think we got each other's names..."

And so they both made a new friend.

Despite being a Touhou fan who doesn't know a whole lot about Dragon Ball, I still love the ending of this thread where Goku pacifies and befriends a character who was originally the main antagonist of one game.

Goku FRA

Back