• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

US Agent vs Erik Killmonger - Battle of the Violent, Temporary Title Stealers

I’m ok with getting spoiled

Who leads with AP and Skill?
In terms of AP, I'd say John Walker. As he could hold his own and even have the advantage against both Bucky and the falcon, and the 2 needed to team up in order to take him down.

And as for killmonger, the scaling chain is killmonfer = Black Panther = Bucky

However, kill monger is definitely more skilled, seeing as how he could take on multiple of dora milage soldiers while John was outmatched by simply one of them.

Okay, after going through the profiles, they both scale back to the same "street level" folks.

Killmonger overpowered non-enhanced T'Challa (though it was by catching him off guard as T'Challa got the upper hand on him several times but wanted to negotiate) and T'Challa scales above M'Baku whom we assume to be physically comparable to the likes of Hawkeye.

US Agent scales to, if not above Falcon as context and statements heavily imply he's above Sam. Government testing (at least according to the TV interview) showed he had off the charts testing in strength, speed, and endurance.

I'd say US Agent has the AP advantage, but I wouldn't say by too much.

Ap possibly walker skill goes to killmonger by ALOT, As it was pointed up above the door of M embarassed walker where as killmonger was able to handle them and even kill one

Ap possibly walker skill goes to killmonger by ALOT, As it was pointed up above the door of M embarassed walker where as killmonger was able to handle them and even kill one
You mean the Dora Milaje? And I mean, Kilmonger was enhanced against them. He was stronger than them all by a significant amount and he had his suit to protect him too. Actually, they would've defeated him if it weren't for the kinetic build up blast.

Though, you are right in that Walker got his ass kicked by a single DM member.

I thought you were about to bring up something from the comics. Door to M sounds like a comic thing.

Back