• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uravity (MHA) VS Sagat (Street Fighter)

I'm pretty sure Sagat bullies Ochako really badly in terms of skill. If she manages to use her Quirk on him, then she can probably win.

🤔
She touches him....throws him to space.....

OR he grabs her by the head and knees her face in until there is no fight left.....then knees her again and leaves
I guess there is tiger shot and canon but I don't see Sagat getting pass telekinesis

🤔
She touches him....throws him to space.....

OR he grabs her by the head and knees her face in until there is no fight left.....then knees her again and leaves
I guess there is tiger shot and canon but I don't see Sagat getting pass telekinesis
She doesn't have Telekinesis.

Sagat is far more likely to take her out more times than she'll ever get to touch him once.

He's a master martial artist, and she is just a high school girl who had like a week of hand to hand combat training and is completely self taught afterwards. She lacks any type of skill and is easily crushed by Sagat who can avoid any of her attempts to touch him. Uraraka severely lacks any combat skills and is basically an amateur.

I see the skill gap between Uraraka and Sagat as being bigger than the skill gap between Stain and Mercenary Tao, who defeated Stain via sheer skill despite his one cut victory condition.

Note: Uraraka's latest key likely shouldn't be used in versus thread. In fact the majority of the characters latest keys should likely not be used until the current arc ends.

Last edited:
I have to vote Sagat, he skill and range stomps, not only with projectiles with even physically, Sagat's already an impressive fighter who mainly utilizes kicks and knees, this time he's against a kid who's probably less than half his height, Ochako isn't going to touch him anytime soon and she gets quickly knocked out.

Yeah, remember that votes must be at least somewhat explicit, and so far I can count 3 for Sagat (Rusty, mine and Nierre's)

Perhaps I overestimated Uravity a bit
And the reach Sagat has means he could hit her even after she touches him
Sagat FRA

Back