• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Saw this on Twitter
Screenshot_20240114-154334_X.jpg

Their both town level on the wiki, so why not
Final war arc versions being used

Momo: 7
Ochaco:
Icon:

Last edited:
Ochako has little offensive capabilities, making Momo float wouldn't hinder her vastly since she can still fight at range and can likely make a jetpack or something. As shown in the picture above she can make long ranged weapons like machine guns as well.

The biggest issue is that neither of them wants to kill the other, they'd just be going for incapacitation or knocking them out. Momo can make a sedative that can be a gas and make a gas mask for herself so it wouldn't effect her. Or her guns can fire tranquilizers instead of actual bullets.

Ochako has good defensive, better mid-air mobility, and better hand-to-hand combat skills.

Momo has superior offensive abilities, far more variety with what she can do to win, and superior attack range.

To be honest I'll vote for Momo. Ochako's only chance of winning is knocking Momo out, she can't restrain her since she'll still be able to create while restrained. Which means she can either create sleeping gas and a gas mask, or shoot Ochako with a tranquilizer, or make a flashbang to blind her which leaves her open, or anything else.

I think it's more likely Momo puts Ochako to sleep before she can KO her. While Ochako is aware of Momo's abilities, I don't think that knowledge is good enough to help her overcome this difference. While Momo doesn't know about Ochako's new Zero Gravity range, as I said being made to float won't hinder her that much.

It depends on who gets their level 9 first. Momos shield vs Ochakos car is quite the debate
?

Anyway, I vote momo, Ochako depends a lot on reducing the oponent mobility and controll of the battlefield, Momo can counter all of that with her creations, rockets, jetpacks, even cannons to move her self and ranged weapons + her own arena control with her creations like light granades

and Momo scales to fighting multiple Toga clones while Ochako scales to fighting 1 Toga

?

Anyway, I vote momo, Ochako depends a lot on reducing the oponent mobility and controll of the battlefield, Momo can counter all of that with her creations, rockets, jetpacks, even cannons to move her self and ranged weapons + her own arena control with her creations like light granades

and Momo scales to fighting multiple Toga clones while Ochako scales to fighting 1 Toga
Ochako was also taking on multiple clones too…

Nonetheless, I can still now agree with the verdict of Momo for now due to her having similar scaling, better IQ, and better resources.

Back