• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uranus (Saint Seiya) possible upgrade to 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the participants here seem so unwilling to contact more knowledgeable staff members? I have already told you over and over that nothing will happen without their help.

I've sent a message to EmperorRome and TheCausality as they are listed in the knowledgeable Saint Seiya page.

Okay. Thank you for the help. In worst case, you will have to eventually write a summary of the discussion, and then ask some administrators and discussion moderators to evaluate it, despite that they do not know much about the series.

Depends on if Cronus is still considered 2-A. If so then yeah his father would also be 2-A. According to info out there Athena, Hades and Zeus are equals too. Just putting that out there.

If the original author disagrees with the Apollo movie, shouldn't it be ignored?

Antvasima said:
If the original author disagrees with the Apollo movie, shouldn't it be ignored?
That is true. I guess that solves that... although I wasn't certain if he disagreed with it or just wasn't happy with how it turned out.

The translation on the wiki isn't all that good.

So what is left to do here in that case?

I trust Matt's sense of judgement more than anyone's regarding Saint Seiya, but I do prefer if there was more elaborance rather than just a simple "No". I know he said he had plans for Saint Seiya for a while though.

I think I heard something about Cronus in general being 2-A was being questioned. I know Matt had plans for Pegasus Seiya and others becoming 2-B. But I don't know where 2-A comes from unless there's a statement about an infinite number of universes.

Alright, fair enough then. And if Uranus is implied to be almost as strong as Chronos, I guess it's fine. But I still prefer to here what Matt things.

I totally agree with Uranus being 2-A.

Zeus is stronger than any other olympian God. He is even able to suppress another God's Big Will if I beleive what Artemis said to Athena (Next Dimension).

I would prefer if somebody asks Matthew again, but if he is not interested, I suppose that I trust Medeus' sense of judgement.

I messaged him yesterday on his wall, but he hasn't responeded. My best guess he is not interested. Can we apply this to his profile?

I suppose so, in lack of better options.

The problem with revising Saint Seyia is that most of the works by the author never got an official english translation.

Which means that you would have to look to the Japanese work and try to translate it into english. Even the movie with Apollo doesn't have a translation from what I can tell.

You may want to consider putting this on hold until someone who can translate it comes around.

MrLuk2000 said:
Would this work?
Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Far above all the titans, including Pontos. Faced off against Cronus)
You may want to be more clear than that. A lot of figures faced of against Cronus. Most of them ended up under his heel... or dead You could try (Faced off against Cronus for a prolonged period)

Matt is often busy with RL as he has mentioned on the same thread where he ended up a Content Mod as opposed to an Admin now. But that being said, I think it's fine to just scale Uranus, he could make a thread if he has concerns about it.

I suppose that Medeus seems to make sense. NostalgiaTrip's wording is probably fine.

I'll lock the profile, but I don't have the privileges to close threads. Try contacting a Discussion Mod or Administrator about closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back