• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

Bruh great freaking feat this chapter!!!!!! Well two actually; one is a speed feat

And another is obviously an island level feat with ease
6A8D56C8-C03F-457B-BB87-5BB848F7ABB7
1BA159C4-9871-4ADB-BC21-5FA3A6EC2D0E
This feat is similar to atomic samurais and Doffys cutting feat for speed

Given that it is magical rather than a physical slash, I think it'd be less practical to calc.

It's more impressive that those are instantaneous blades of light, suggesting lightspeed attack speed.

Also, the chapter after that one has already come out in some areas Astral King.

Hehe yeah I had a feeling a new chapter had come out ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

What do you think about the Evas calc

She should also have size manipulation

I think the giant Eva is an illusion; not true size manipulation.

She also doesn't have a profile :p Been meaning to get back to the series and write those up, but I've been sidelined with One Piece revisions.

Eva's profile in my mind:

Oh I didn't know she didn't have a profile yet

@Sky I agree. She actually should be light speed I believe personally because she has fought Karin and she managed to evade the light attacks from the mobile

That Vampire Noble Ba'al is pretty OP with his blades of light and stuff lol

For Eva, I thinks she should also have Air Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Transmutation (Via her Ensis Exsequens), Telepathy, Mind Control (via biting/vampiric stuff), Transformation, Statistics Amplification and Energy Absorption (Magia Erebea stuff), Elemental Intangibility Negation, Durability Negation with Absolute Zero (her Kosmike Katastrophe spell), Pain Manipulation, Blood Manipulation (both used against Karin), Duplication, Teleportation (through shadows), Body Puppetry, BFR (in her magical prison dimension) and probably some other abilities/resistances I don't remember lol

Oh and I wanted to know something. Does anyone know where the Transmutation Resistance from Negi's profile comes from ?

The Transmutation Resistance comes from him catching Eva's blade and he doesn't get reduced to gas.

Guys I think it maybe safe to say that the Bible is being used in UQ Holder cause Karin just referenced more about Jesus and hell

New abilities new abilities and feats don't u just love them hehe

Next chapter will be 156 right?

Also it seems Touta can now absorb real energy

He has a mhs+ feat in his base form now; him and Karin should have telepathy

Karin should somewhat be resistant to cotracts like her being forced to bide by someone else's will with a contract by Gods rejection.

Just read the chapter in French and well... Akamatsu really likes to go all out when doing ecchi stuff.

Next month the cover page of the Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine will be featuring UQ Holder so probably more plot-related stuff will be coming up soon.

Because that was last chapter.

A new chapter just came out today.

Yeah that could be it possibly bro

I'm just waiting for the new chapter

Try ********* or ********* as well cause they are usually up to date with Uq holder

Yeah. In Fate's own words Touta with Magia Erebea is now on Jack Rakan's level.

Touta upgrades: (new key End of Series Touta for example? Or doesnt need to?)

Summoning (or Duplication?)

Teleportation (not explained yet)

Cloth manipulation

Atk potency upgrade

Virtually limitless stamina

What else can be added/modified?

We should hold off on Teleportation until it is explained.

But Duplication, Cloth Manipulation, and upgrades to his stats + stamina are fair.

We should probably make a revision thread before making the changes.

Bruhhh this chapter was so fking lit!!!! We got to add Huns to this new key of Toutas as well!! He should have explosion manipulation as well like he stated the magic the guns use. He needs multiple transformations as well as Size upgrade. Should his intelligence be upgraded???

It does seem to be teleportation but I agree with holding off on it

Yeah. I think we should give Tota pseudo-teleportation for this feat.

As for that statement about rotating the Earth... that's pretty impressive. That needs a calc for sure.

Back