• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrate for Mister Fantastic

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Now that Mr. Fantastic has the power of Beyonders, I think it is worth to upgrade Mr. Fantastic at 2-A.

Well considering the Beyonders are either 4-B or High 1-B...not sure where youre getting 2-A from...

Well, the Molecule Man was essentially letting Reed borrow his powers, but it is uncertain if this has lasted. I think that Franklin Richards was the one recreating the universes.

I agree with Ant. Fantastic wasn't the one fixing the universe. However, i am not convinced this means Fantastic doesn't scale . It is completely uncertain whether Franklin is at his normal levels in this occassion. No one, not even Doom wielding Beyonders' powers , which we rated as High 1-B, was even able to even slightly change the multiverse back to it's normal state . Franklin, after being resurrected, is capable of doing minimal portions . That kinda implies something very strange... Anyways ... We also need to note that Fantastic ( With Molecule Man's powers ) fought Doom ( With Beyonders' powers ) and managed to come out on top . So yeah... Mister Fantasic scales to Doom, but i am uncertain whether in this timeline whether Franklin changed in power or not.

It also makes sense from a story perspective, why Doom views Franklin closely compared to those of seemingly much higher levels of power. Since this is an alternate storyline, if that would be accepted, an new key would be required. Anyways... Someone using evidence within the " Secret Wars " Storyline ( not just opinion or stating it's ridiculous ) to prove Franklin wasn't implied at that level / was implied would be appreciated , as i do not have the resoruces to look this volume up, only based off of first hand reading .

The Molecule Man absorbed the powers of the Beyonders, and then let Doom and Reed use him as a power source.

This is way too much wild speculation for such a massive upgrade, when all we have seen Franklin do is create single universes. These types of posts are starting to become a pattern for you, which is time-consuming for me and the rest of the staff.

I tend to type things things without thinking. Thinking about it in hindsight.... [ inwardly bashing myself harshly for overthinking ] It was god dang foolish . And no i'm not trying to waste your time, or anyones time to be honest. Just a guy whose completely ignorant about... well ... basically everything to do with debating... or maybe everything in general. Who knows ? I deleted it so no one has to see the fool i am , or the fool i will continue to become . And yes i tend to think this way when i bash myself. I feel like some the more i debate constantly, the more and more BEYONDERGOD's statement to me became clearer : " You are so much like me. " . Do i remind you of him, Ant ?

No, you do not, and he seems to have mostly moved on from us to focus on dinosaurs instead lately, which is good. I am extremely tired of feuding with him.

Back