• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading the Ellimist and Crayak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the time to read the walls of text above. Can you provide a good summary of the conclusions here?

Well, Elfangor is akin to Mr. Spock. He lays down the ten dimensions of time and space, and how beings on the Ellimist's level would be on or above it. They literally pronounce them as "higher-dimensional beings." He's a warrior-cadet, sure, but also being trained as more of a scientist than the warriors of previous decades. Plus Andalite brains are built more for agile thinking and rapid intelligence. Their computer technology backs this up, and when he later sees in the Ellimist's realm of perspective, nothing contradicts this, nor does the Ellimist's various hax. He literally states "ten dimensions." And the Ellimist transcends Z-space, an infinite white void where ships travel at FTL speeds, entire universes, and even timelines. Elfangor is a very reliable source when it comes to math and science the way Whis is reliable in his verse. That's the conclusion here.

Also gonna copy and paste this, that his hax is Space-Time Manipulation, Omnipresence (but not Omniscience, though even Omnipresence might be questionable, it's just he's been fused with the strands of a universe's space-time itself), Shapeshifting, Intangibility, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Time Stop, Spatial Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Teleportation, Telepathy, Power Bestowal and Power Nullification, Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, and then adding his gender as male, his race as a Ketran (both confirmed in The Ellimist Chronicles), and his age as one billion years (confirmed in #26. The Attack).

"Okay, well, you know that space-time has ten dimensions. There are the normal dimensions of up/down, left/right, and forward/back. Then there is the fourth dimension, which is time. Then, there are six other dimensions, but they are curled up into themselves, so we don't see or feel them. All we feel are three space dimensions, plus time."

What's the specific quote that says these guys are beyond all ten dimensions? I just skimmed this, but the one that stood out to me only put the Ellimist beyond the traditional four.

"And now, as the Ellimist lifted me up out of the everyday world of three dimensions of space and one of time, I saw what he saw."

If there's an exact quote, that would be appreciated.

Looking back at it... It's really different. Yeah it might not be up to 10-D. There's definitely a guarantee that Ellimist is of a higher dimension compared to 3D but to an unclear level. I'd say it's safer to assume they're more on the 4D spectrum of things.

Here's what Elfangor says.

<Okay, well, you know that space-time has ten dimensions. There are the normal dimensions of up/down, left/right, and forward/back. Then there is the fourth dimension, which is time. Then, there are six other dimensions, but they are curled up into themselves, so we don't see or feel them. All we feel are three space dimensions, plus time.>

And then goes on to talk about how the Ellimist would be above this. The exact quote is this.

"You're saying we're like the Flatties. Except we're in three dimensions, not just two. So we're like Cubies or something."

<Yes. So if some creature came along who existed in more dimensions than us, he'd be able to do things that would be impossible for us.>

"Ellimists. That's what they are?"

<Maybe. Like I say, no one knows. But someone built the Time Matrix. Someone real. Someone who isn't around anymore.>

Even if you don't feel the Ellimist should be upgraded to 1-C, can you still add his age as 1,000,000,000 years, his race as Ketran, his gender as male, and all the various hax I listed? Those were shown throughout the series.

Yukaphile said:
"You're saying we're like the Flatties. Except we're in three dimensions, not just two. So we're like Cubies or something."

<Yes. So if some creature came along who existed in more dimensions than us, he'd be able to do things that would be impossible for us.>

"existed in more dimensions than us" would be "more than 3 dimensions", going by context.

I think I might need to post the whole thing, so... here.

"So," she said after a while. "Why don't you want to use this Time Matrix thing?"

I waved my stalks forward and back in a gesture of uncertainty. <You can't just go messing around with time. They say it's insanely complicated. Sure, maybe I could go back, like Chapman said, and stomp out the first Yeerks who evolved. But who knows how many other things that might affect? Besides, to be honest, I guess I'm scared of the Ellimists.>

"The what?"

<Supposedly they're the race that built the Time Matrix. Thousands and thousands of years ago. They built it, and then, suddenly, as far as anyone can tell, they vanished. The entire species of Ellimists just vanished.>

"You think it was because they used the Time Matrix?"

<No one knows. Some people say the Ellimists still exist, but they've moved beyond the normal space-time dimensions we know. There are some who say the Ellimists are almost all-powerful.> I shrugged. <Of course, there are others who say they're gone forever. Or even that they never did exist. Now Andalite parents tell their children stories about the Ellimists.>

"Fairy tales."

<Are fairies magical beings in human mythology?>

"Not just fairies. We have elves and leprechauns and Santa Claus and hobbits and werewolves and vampires. . . . We even have aliens from outer space."

Despite myself, I laughed. <Yes, those outer space aliens are quite troublesome.>

"Doesn't the Time Matrix prove that these Ellimists are real?"

<Well . . . I don't know. But if Ellimists are real, if they really do live in dimensions beyond our own, then they have powers we could not imagine. Pretend . . . never mind.>

"No, tell me," Loren urged. "Unless you have something else to do."

<Okay, well, you know that space-time has ten dimensions. There are the normal dimensions of up/down, left/right, and forward/back. Then there is the fourth dimension, which is time. Then, there are six other dimensions, but they are curled up into themselves, so we don't see or feel them. All we feel are three space dimensions, plus time.>

Loren nodded her head. I wondered what this meant. But she didn't ask me to stop, so I went on.

<Imagine if, instead of three normal space dimensions, we only had two. Imagine we were flat, and we couldn't go up or down, just in the other two directions. Call us the Flatties. See?>

"Like if we lived on a piece of paper," Loren said.

<Exactly. It would be like we were drawings on a piece of paper. And if someone came along and drew a box around us, we could never get out. Because the lines of the box would be walls. But what if a three-dimensional person came along? A three-dimensional person could lift that Flattie right up out of that box. The Flattie wouldn't even know what was happening, because he's never gone up or down before. He doesn't even know up and down exist.>

<Maybe. Like I say, no one knows. But someone built the Time Matrix. Someone real. Someone who isn't around anymore.>

"Whew."

<So maybe we could use the Time Matrix and pop in and out of time. Or maybe we'd disappear, like the Ellimists may have.>

"Or maybe we'd just make these Ellimists mad," Loren said.

<Exactly.>

It's not too long.

"Some people say the Ellimists still exist, but they've moved beyond the normal space-time dimensions we know. "

Okay, yeah, this is High 1-C

I don't know, because the quote earlier said "Then, there are six other dimensions, but they are curled up into themselves, so we don't see or feel them. All we feel are three space dimensions, plus time." The characters wouldn't actually know anything about the fifth to tenth dimensions, as they explicitly don't feel them and can't interact with them. Seeing what the Ellimist sees is also just described as seeing beyond the normal three dimensions of space and one of time ("And now, as the Ellimist lifted me up out of the everyday world of three dimensions of space and one of time, I saw what he saw.").

I'm less looking for quotes of actual 10-D space (which seems pretty explicit) and more that these characters are fully beyond said space. Because all quotes seem to say the Ellimist views humans from a higher perspective, not all 10 dimensions of space-time.

I'm not super familiar with this verse, because I haven't read an Animorphs book since I was in middle school, but something like that would be helpful.

Edit: Also, did some digging just to see if I was remembering correctly, and wouldn't anything about "the Ellimists" on its own be incomplete info or total speculation? There is only one Ellimist, and the quote we actually have about him just describes him as seeing beyond the traditional three dimensions of space and one of time. A lot of what's provided seems to be from people who have no idea who he is from before any of the cast met him.

So I'm fine with him remaining at 2-C, but again, what about adding all the various hax I listed? And his age, gender, and race?

It really does need some serious additions.

Though unless I'm totally misremembering, isn't the Time Matrix on its own Low 2-C (or was it 2-C?)? This could be added as further reasoning for him being "At least Low 2-C, possibly far higher".

Well, I ran down the list of hax he has above. Do you need it copy and pasted again?

The Ellimist was able to fix a broken timeline, which is stuff Haruhi Suzumiya was doing, and she's at a solid 2-C. They can also create new timelines by altering events so they never happened.

Here's my final draft for the Ellimist's profile! What do you guys think?

Tier: Unknown | At least 2-C, possibly far higher

Name: Azure Level, Seven Spar, Extension Two, Down-Messenger, Forty-one aka Toomin or "the Ellimist"

Origin: Animorphs

Classification: Ketran, a suppository of many other races, godlike being

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Time Manipulation (was able to influence timelines, create new timelines, or repair broken timelines), Time Travel (transported the Animorphs to an alternate future timeline where the Yeerks had won), Time Stop (can completely freeze time indefinitely for as long as he wants), Spatial Manipulation (able to move the Animorphs millions of light-years across space in an instant and then return them to the same moment that they left, as well as to shift the Earth halfway throughout its orbit and then back and forth again), Matter Manipulation and Biological Manipulation (he could force the Animorphs out of their roach morphs and back into their human forms against their will), Perception Manipulation (could appear in the guise of whatever form he wanted, whether an old man, a hawk/human hybrid, or a young girl), Omnipresence (has been fused with the space-time structure of the entire universe), Power Bestowal and Power Nullification (like Crayak, probably has the ability to bestow the same powers he himself has onto others given they exist in the same space-time plane), Intangibility (could pass through solid objects in his physical avatars as if they were air), Teleportation, Telepathy, Existence Erasure (could wipe out an entire generation of descendants going back all the way through their personal timeline, at least according to Jake), Non-Corporeal

Attack Potency: Unknown, at least Universe Level+ (was a former collection of thousands of living memories stored within a ship/body now fused as one within the space-time continuum, along with having high control over other separate space-times - capable of erasing, reconstructing, and manipulating an entire timeline), possibly far higher (is superior to Z-space and the Time Matrix and has been heavily implied to be a higher-dimensional entity)

Speed: Omnipresent

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown, at least Universal+, possibly far higher

Durability: Unknown, at least Universe Level+ (is bound to the fabric of space-time, so destroying it is necessary to kill him for good), possibly far higher

Stamina: Unknown

Range: Universal

Standard Equipment: Unknown

Intelligence: Unknown

Weaknesses: Unknown

I'd change his Intelligence to reflect the game him and Crayak are playing, namely the fact that's he's a patient strategiest and clever problem solver. Also his Weaknessess should reflect the limitations he's set upon himself. If you could include those but with more detail that would be fantastic. Otherwise I think it's great.

I am not sure. It is up to Azathoth to decide.

I found a good quote

There are sims and then there is reality. And let me say that no sim, no matter how good, matches reality. The problem with a sim is that you know it's a sim. Reality on the other hand, well, it's real.

That was before he even got his body/ship, never mind obtaining god-like power.

Here, added more.

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Time Manipulation (was able to influence timelines, create new timelines, or repair broken timelines), Time Travel (transported the Animorphs to an alternate future timeline where the Yeerks had won), Time Stop (can completely freeze time indefinitely for as long as he wants), Spatial Manipulation (able to move the Animorphs millions of light-years across space in an instant and then return them to the same moment that they left, as well as to shift the Earth halfway throughout its orbit and then back and forth again), Matter Manipulation and Biological Manipulation (he could force the Animorphs out of their roach morphs and back into their human forms against their will), Perception Manipulation (could appear in the guise of whatever form he wanted, whether an old man, a hawk/human hybrid, or a young girl), Memory Manipulation (wiped away all of Loren's memories of Elfangor), Pocket Reality Manipulation (like Crayak, is able to create pocket realities and is superior to the composite world of Earth and the Yeerk and Andalite homeworlds Loren, Elfangor, and Visser Thirty-two made by using the Time Matrix), Technological Manipulation (like the Drode, is more than capable of manipulating the Pemalite ship in order to set all the Chee androids to self-destruct), Omnipresence (is bound to the space-time structure of the entire universe), Power Bestowal and Power Nullification (like Crayak, probably has the ability to bestow the same powers he himself has onto others given they exist in the same space-time plane), Power Modification (was able to grant Tobias back his morphing powers), Intangibility (could pass through solid objects in his physical avatars as if they were air), Teleportation, Telepathy, Existence Erasure (could wipe out an entire generation of descendants going back all the way through their personal timeline, at least according to Jake), Acausality (is impervious to changes in the timeline), Non-Corporeal, Cosmic Awareness, likely Immortality (Types 1, 5 & 9), Illusion Creation (was able to show the Animorphs flashbacks of his war with the Crayak seen from his perspective), Multiple Personalities (includes the memory imprints from all the minds he absorbed during his time spent captive with Father)

You're the fellow Anifan. Can you at least back up my list of hax for him?

Actually, um... Ellimist said if he and Crayak fought, it would destroy the universe. Not that they can't. Just that that would create in Crayak's own words, "a game that has no winners."

EDIT: Added "Technological Manipulation." I completely forgot the Drode could influence the Pemalite ship to mess over the Chee, and since he could, so could Crayak and the Ellimist.

The Ellimist Chronicles is about a slow evolution of this young alien but mortal boy to godhood. He's attacked by a sentient sea sponge on this oceanic moon that is a hive of alien minds, then through improvisation and imagination, he learns to absorb all those minds. Then he has to use those minds to build a combination of a ship/body for himself out of the scattered bits of alien spaceships left on the moon.

Here's probably where the Ellimist needs a 6-A classification or so on, because once he's built his new ship/body, he unleashes the collective consciousness of minds into a storage space big enough to hold it all, and blasts the moon away in a relatively short time. That was when he had his new form. Then he traveled the universe creating peace with other lifeforms. He had a lab where he could mix DNA samples to create avatar bodies, similar to when he was fused with the space-time structure - and it was after his war with Crayak when he fled, no longer able to stand that "bloodshed" he called games, and instead created an Andalite body for a bit of companionship. He learned the key to beating Crayak, which is to "seed worlds with life." These new lifeforms were separate from his Andalite avatar, however, since he didn't put his consciousness into them, or even a fraction of it. The Pemalites were an Ellimist creation.

Over the course of millennia, as he fought Crayak by creating species that would not "announce" their presence to the universe, he also improved his design, so that soon he was a fleet of spaceships, and Crayak, let's not forget, was a combination of a sentient planet and hive mind and big red eye here. So Crayak at this point would be 5-B simply through being a mass with the size and density of a planet. And it's at this point the Ellimist and he started really cutting loose, tearing apart whole civilizations as their war consumed large portions of the galaxy. Then Crayak laid a trap, whereupon the Ellimist left Z-space too quickly - right into a black hole. He canceled the rear half of his fleet of body/ships to stay in Z-space, while the rest was spread through normal space and the front half fell into the black hole. And somehow he was compressed in this manner so that his consciousness fused with the universe, giving him the godlike power he has today. Yet he still has some elements he did when he had a ship/body - namely, the ability to create avatars to interact with the physical world. Crayak followed him there, and then they agreed to turn their physical battle into the chess game of the Animorphs' time.

LOOK AT THIS!

Tier: 10-B | 6-A | 5-B | At least 2-C, possibly far higher

Name: Azure Level, Seven Spar, Extension Two, Down-Messenger, Forty-one aka Toomin or "the Ellimist"

Origin: Animorphs

Classification: Ketran, a suppository of many other races, godlike being

Powers and Abilities: Spaceflight, Energy Projection (powerful enough to blast holes in moons after designing his new ship/body), Forcefield Creation (likely in his ship/body), Multiple Personalities (includes the memory imprints from all the minds he absorbed during his time spent captive with Father on the oceanic moon), Matter Manipulation (capable of creating new life in his ship/body and filtering his consciousness into it as an avatar), Body Control (with his body/ship, to a wide array of functions), Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Cyborgization | Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Time Manipulation (was able to influence timelines, create new timelines, or repair broken timelines), Time Travel (transported the Animorphs to an alternate future timeline where the Yeerks had won), Time Stop (can completely freeze time indefinitely for as long as he wants), Spatial Manipulation (able to move the Animorphs millions of light-years across space in an instant and then return them to the same moment that they left, as well as to shift the Earth halfway throughout its orbit and then back and forth again), Biological Manipulation (he could force the Animorphs out of their roach morphs and back into their human forms against their will), Perception Manipulation (he could appear in the guise of whatever shape he felt was most fitting at the moment, whether as an old man, a hawk/human hybrid, or a young girl), Memory Manipulation (wiped away all of Loren's memories of Elfangor), Pocket Reality Manipulation (like Crayak, is able to create pocket realities and is superior to the composite world of Earth and the Yeerk and Andalite homeworlds Loren, Elfangor, and Visser Thirty-two made by using the Time Matrix), Technological Manipulation (like the Drode, is more than capable of manipulating the Pemalite ship in order to set all the Chee androids to self-destruct), Omnipresence (is bound to the space-time structure of the entire universe), Power Bestowal and Power Nullification (like Crayak, probably has the ability to bestow the same powers he himself has onto others given they exist in the same space-time plane), Power Modification (was able to grant Tobias back his morphing powers), Intangibility (could pass through solid objects in his physical avatars as if they were air), Teleportation, Telepathy, Existence Erasure (could wipe out an entire generation of descendants going back all the way through their personal timeline, at least according to Jake), Acausality (is impervious to changes in the timeline), Non-Corporeal, Cosmic Awareness, likely Immortality (Types 1, 5 & 9), Illusion Creation (was able to show the Animorphs flashbacks of his war with Crayak seen from his perspective)

Attack Potency: Average Level (was just a normal Ketran gamer until his encounter with Father) | Continent Level (was able to completely obliterate a moon and blast it out of existence only hours after constructing a ship/body to contain his suppository of alien minds) | Planet Level (he was able to improve his functions enough to rival and at times surpass Crayak, a sentient planetoid, in their long war) | At least Universe Level+ (is now merged as one within the space-time continuum after being compressed across Z-space, regular space, and a black hole, along with having high control over other separate space-times, and capable of erasing, reconstructing, and manipulating an entire timeline entirely at his whim), possibly far higher (is superior to Z-space and the Time Matrix and has been heavily implied to be a higher-dimensional entity, at least 4-D according to Elfangor)

Speed: Likely Athletic Human (a very impressive flyer) | MFTL+ | Omnipresent

Lifting Strength: Likely Peak Human (wings provided lift for his home crystal) | Class P (moved asteroids with his ship/body to create an orbital minefield to prevent two warring species from murdering each other) | Class Z | Unknown, likely Universal, possibly far higher

Striking Strength: Likely Human Class | Continent Class | Planet Class | Unknown, at least Universal+, possibly far higher

Durability: Likely Human Level | Continent Level | Planet Level | Unknown, at least Universe Level+ (is bound to the fabric of space-time, so destroying it is necessary to kill him for good), possibly far higher

Stamina: Above Average | Virtually Inexhaustible | Nigh Infinite

Range: Hundreds of meters | Galactic | Universal

Standard Equipment: The Time Matrix

Intelligence: Unknown

Weaknesses: Unknown

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS? :D

So, it seems we just need the other Anifans to back up what I'm saying then?

After this, should I come up with a profile for Crayak?

That was something from another thread we were debating that led to this. Sorry. I feel as if God should've been Tier 1. That's beside the point, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back