• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading the Ellimist and Crayak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creating or destroying multiple timelines at once = 2-C.

Creating or destroying a single timeline = Low 2-C.

Which of these apply here?

All their timeline shenanigans has only been a single timeline, so I already edited my Word doc where I'm saving the edits to be Low 2-C. I can edit it at any time.

Okay. I will open the pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

DONE! Absolutely zero mistakes. And the summaries are added. IT'S OVER. IT'S FINALLY OVER. HUZZAH!

He did, but let's just stick to adding categories for the book because not only was he mostly featless in the show, but the show sucked. Most people don't include it. If we were to include the Ellimist, I think a separate "TV show" profile should be added. Or if not, that's something we gotta discuss with the others. For now, can we stick to the book?

Not really, he's a sentient planetoid, described more as a cyborg similar to the Ellimist. Kinda like the Death Star, but with lifeforms seeded throughout the surface.

The only number given was several dozen when he first reunited with Crayak, and they began their space war, and then it was said it kept growing.

Also, I think both are done now. The Ellimist sits at 54 total tags and Crayak sits at 50.

Quick question though. Shouldn't both of them have Life Manip considering they both created entire races?

I don't think that qualifies as "Life Manipulation" given it was through science, and not magic. Like genetic engineering. Lemme check the tags, then see if we can finally close these down.

I'd remove "male characters" from Crayak as well as "primary antagonist." That was Visser Three/One.

That and it's impossible to say if Crayak is male or not. His origin is light compared to the Ellimist's.

Ellimist has Characters, Good Characters, Book Characters, TV Characters, Large Sized Characters, Acasual Characters, Male Characters and Sci-Fi Characters. I'm not sure what your asking so I just listed off character tags.

Okay, seems it works now. AND THAT'S IT. It's done. WE FINALLY DID IT. WE REALLY DID IT. No more of this tedious stuff. Ant, yo, can you close the edits on the page? Though... we should keep this thread open, dare I say, if someone spots something I missed? Your call, Mr. Mod. :)

Okay. I will lock the pages and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back