• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading the Dragonball Z characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering that Janemba is an anime only character, and is rated as star level, despite being able to transform the entire afterlife (which is the size of the 4 galaxies combined), I doubt that I am currently allowed to create higher-ranked anime profiles. It isn't up to me to decide. It is up to the other admins, as at least one of them needs to agree with me.

The Characters should be upgraded in my opinion, but not to ridiculous lengths like multiversal or whatever. Like Broly; yeah the movie had inconsistencies and what not, but since he destroyed a galaxy, either in one shot, or over time his page seems downplayed really. Since most people dont seem to think he one shotted it, then the second alternative would be him being an MFTL Multi Star buster. YES I know it sounds like wank but looking at the feat its only one or the other, because in even if it did take his whole life (I personally think it was only a few years max) that would still be grounds for being MFTL and a Multi Star buster.

I agree. Broly should be high 4-A. If I remember correctly, our galaxy contains 100-200 billion stars and spans 100000-120000 lightyears. It is a logical impossibility for Broly to destroy one over a few years with his current statistics.

Since I have probably been a bother about this to the other admins and regular users, such as Coolkid, Lord Kavpeny, and Spiralmaster, I will try to no longer reply to this thread. I respect whatever decision that the other administrators consider appropriate, including not changing the current rankings. It is probably impossible for me to try to please everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back