• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for the Tenku Shinpan

So I noticed this verse is dead on the wiki and the pages need many updates, I will try to put everything I know in this thread.

Feats :

Yuri did this by a simple shot, she destroyed tens of skyscrapers.

Rika while using 100% of his strength and fully concentrating can see everything in slow motion

Abilities :

*note I don't know much about abilities but I will try to do my best

Yuri Honjo

Dimensional Travel.
here and here

Spatial Manipulation. here and here

Reality Warping. here

BFR. being near Yuri will cause one to be sent to another dimension, here also

Intangibility. She can use it to make an image in this dimension while her body is in another one

Limited Mind Manipulation. She can control angels

Instinctive Reaction. The first 3 pages

Superhuman Physical characteristics and Acrobatics. here

Energy Manipulation. here. Mask users convert energy from another dimension based on their strong emotions and beliefs

Vibration Manipulation. Created a Shockwave

Accelerated Development. Was stated to continually evolve

Information Analysis. while Koun with her.

Power Bestowal. Can empower the gun and make it far stronger

Mind Manipulation. This here

Cosmic Awareness, as an Administrator.

Power Nullification. here

The Sniper Mask

limited Mind Manipulation. he can control the guardian angels

Resistance to mind manipulation. here and here

Energy Manipulation. here

Likely Power Nullification.

The Great Angel

Reactive Power Level.
he was getting stronger during the fight with the 4th-floor guardian angel

Afterimage Creation. here

Rika Honjo

Weapon Mastery.

Pressure Points & Enhanced Senses. By using his processing power to detect a target's blood flow and action potential, Rika can accurately knock them unconscious

*Rika, Sniper mask should all scale to be at least at the level of the great angel in both speed and AP since they were clearly superior to him, or if they have feats for themselves then it will be better

*Yuri should scale to be at least at his speed since she is the strongest person in the verse.

Last edited:
Yuri doing this by a simple shot, she destroyed tens of skyscrapers.
Should be noted that it scales to no one (except obviously the bullet) as Yuri did this with space-time hax that shocked literally everyone and caused the main enemy she fought to mentally break upon seeing it.
The Railgun attack did this and the Great Angel took that hit directly but remained alive
The Great Angel didn't take a hit from it directly, he explains here that he avoided it but the shockwave hit him.

Rika can make everything looks slow by using his ability (maybe time stop?) because it appeared to be as if everything surrounding him stopped not only people
No not time stop, this is just him going serious making his reaction time see everything as frozen, this is a speed feat that should be calculated, friend of mine got it to FTL+.

*Rika, Sniper mask should all scale to be at least at the level of great angels in both speed and AP since they were clearly superior to him, or if they have feats for themselves then it will be better
Where did you get Sniper being above the great angel come from? He fought a suppressed Rika and nearly lost to him so this is weird to see. Rika is definetely stronger then Great Angel as he was confirmed the strongest in the realm before Yuri re-emerged and the Guardian Angels outright admitted they'd need to 3 on 1 him while he was weakened or they would've lost to him at full strength.

Rest seems fine.

1- Yes no one scales to Yuri's feat, with the possible exception of the Supervisor.

2- ohh my bad I forgot that.he still did feats which appeared to be building level, I will search tomorrow.

3- well I myself wasn't sure on this one so fine, we will need someone to calc it or you can bring that calc which your friend has made

4-it was clearly stated by the 8th floor that Yuka ,aka the sniper mask, has gained a power which far exceeds them (he meant by that himself, the 7th floor and the 4th floor because all of them were there at the time) the 7th floor defeated that Great Angel who avoided the 9mach bullet and he was even stronger when he fought her but he lost. Yuka is far above that
Also the 7th floor angel who defeated the great angel tried to attack Yuka with her riffle and she couldn't even put a scratch on him

Last edited:
If about Yuka then here u go

The 7th floor attacking him and the 8th floor admitting that Yuka has surpassed them. 1, 2, 3, 4 you can see that even Rika is impressed

Alright that's fine then
well do u think that the calc above is correct? if so I can re post it on this wiki and ofc I will give credits to your friend + also where do u think Yuri's feat will put her? I guess it needs a calc too, it seems that she vaporized those skyscrapers completely

2- She can use it to make an image in this dimension while her body is in another one, that image will have a real presence (Avatar creation maybe?)
This sounds like the Intangibility of the spatial variety to me, which is rare.

It sounds nearly identical to how Obito Uchiha phases through things.

Everything else looks fine and was discussed by GiverOfThePeace's analysis. I don't have much more to say.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. What has been accepted above can probably be applied then.

Yuri doing this by a simple shot, she destroyed tens of skyscrapers.
Rika while using 100% of his strength and fully concentrating can see everything in slow motion
If you get someone to calc these it'd be fine.
Also, I don't know how this feat can be used but, she is able to maintain the boundary between all the dimensions with her energy.
That's unquantifiable. Can't really be used if this is all there is.
1- Yuri has the ability to move freely between dimensions and realms, people won't be able to read her attacks or moves. and this will allow her to attack people, from far away or from even another location, and they won't be able to know, from where is the attack coming making it impossible to avoid. She should get Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation, and Spatial Manipulation
This just seems like Dimensional Travel and Teleportation.
2- She can use it to make an image in this dimension while her body is in another one, that image will have a real presence (Avatar creation maybe?)
This looks like Obito's intangibility. Pretty neat.
3- The sniper mask can control the guardian angels. limited Mind Manipulation
Need a scan for this.
4- Resistance to mind manipulation for sniper mask. here and here

5- Reactive Power Level for The Great Angel he was getting stronger during the fight with the 4th-floor guardian angel

6- Energy Manipulation for The Sniper Mask. here

7-Afterimage Creation for the Great angel. here. if its comes from speed then Rika, Yuka and Yuri should have it too
These all seem fine. Though disagree that other people having Afterimage Creation if they haven't shown it themselves.

What all of the staff members here have accepted can be applied.

Thank you for helping out.

Oh actually, quick thing Yuri's bullet range should be upgraded:
"hundreds of meters with dimensional shooting"
She shoots in dimensions where space and time are different to hit her target, it should likely either be interdimensional or low macroversal

She should get the same interdimensional or low macroversal for traveling through diff universes:

That's unquantifiable. Can't really be used if this is all there is.
Oh actually I have further context to this feat, it's not an AP feat, it's a feat of reality control in a way, Yuri can control whether or not to open the boundaries to otherworlds causing people to get BFR'd into the highrise world or have a universe get merged with another, it's similar to vice shout in the way as she removes the boundaries which are the borders, this could give her whatever boundary manip is considered here.

That's just Dimensional Travel. She just sends the bullet in the other dimension and "teleports" through it. Though I wasn't there when Interdimensional range was created, so I'm not sure whether this would qualify for this. The meaning of Interdimensional range is worded weirdly so someone else who's familiar with the range should comment on this.

Oh actually I have further context to this feat, it's not an AP feat, it's a feat of reality control in a way, Yuri can control whether or not to open the boundaries to otherworlds causing people to get BFR'd into the highrise world or have a universe get merged with another, it's similar to vice shout in the way as she removes the boundaries which are the borders, this could give her whatever boundary manip is considered here.
I don't know the verse, and the explanation of the scans are kinda confusing, though that's probably because I'm unfamiliar with the intricacies of it. But if she's actually actively holding the boundary instead of it just being a chain reaction type of deal, I can see some limited Reality Warping or Pocket Reality Manipulation. Whichever fits better, I wouldn't know.

That's just Dimensional Travel. She just sends the bullet in the other dimension and "teleports" through it. Though I wasn't there when Interdimensional range was created, so I'm not sure whether this would qualify for this. The meaning of Interdimensional range is worded weirdly so someone else who's familiar with the range should comment on this.
I wasn't talking about an ability upgrade I was talking about how the range for it was given Hundreds of Meters which is the issue.
I don't know the verse, and the explanation of the scans are kinda confusing, though that's probably because I'm unfamiliar with the intricacies of it. But if she's actually actively holding the boundary instead of it just being a chain reaction type of deal, I can see some limited Reality Warping or Pocket Reality Manipulation. Whichever fits better, I wouldn't know.

In the context of that scan she became the Adminstrator

Who has a reality warping feat here:

Last edited:
Lol I was editing the OP, sorry I added many stuff there if possible I need ur opinion on them

Can you post the new additions in a comment?
for Yuri Honjo
BFR. being near Yuri will cause one to be sent to another dimension, even to those who are hiding inside of subconscious
Social Influencing. Tricked Kuzuma Aohara, here
Energy Manipulation. here. Mask users convert energy from another dimension based on their strong emotions and beliefs
Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution. Was stated to continually evolve
Empowerment. Can empower the gun and make it far stronger
Cosmic Awareness, as an Administrator
For Rika Honjo
Pressure Points & Enhanced Senses. By using his processing power to detect a target's blood flow and action potential, Rika can accurately knock them unconscious
Weapon Mastery

What Ogbunabali has accepted can probably be applied.

This just seems like Dimensional Travel and Teleportation.
what about portal creation?

"Portal Creation is the ability to generate and travel through rifts of space and time in order to quickly travel between two places. This power is primarily travel-oriented, allowing users to close distances easily or catch an opponent off guard"
I don't know what's the thing here that Yuri could not do, can u explain more, please?

especially, here, here. from what I see she is able to do what Janemba was able to, and Janemba has this ability

BFR. being near Yuri will cause one to be sent to another dimension, even to those who are hiding inside of subconscious
Cosmic Awareness, as an Administrator
These seem fine.
Social Influencing. Tricked Kuzuma Aohara, here
This is way too limited/lackluster for Social Influencing.

Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution. Was stated to continually evolve
This just looks like Accelerated Development, although kinda from an off handed statement.
Don't know what this means.

Empowerment. Can empower the gun and make it far stronger
The scan didn't show her doing this, but if it was her then Power Bestowal seems more accurate.
Don't really see why this would give her Chaos Manipulation.
This just looks like Mind Manipulation.
This seems more like Power Nullification.
Sealing

btw this ability should be put as likely or possibly I guess because it seems that all people who are close to God can do it
If there's proof for this, I guess it's fine.
Precognition or Mind Manipulation maybe? Angels can read the person’s mind
This is just mind reading. We classify this as Telepathy. Or maybe something like [[Telepathy|Mind Reading]].
especially, here, here. from what I see she is able to do what Janemba was able to, and Janemba has this ability
She didn't really demonstrate Portal Creation here. And don't know who Janemba is, if you can post a scan of them using that ability and why she would have their powers I'd be fine with it.

This is way too limited/lackluster for Social Influencing.
Alright, I will put "limited"
This just looks like Accelerated Development, although kinda from an off handed statement.
well, she was mastering her abilities and getting stronger, that at last, even the Admin didn't know about the ability of her. and since the moment she entered the world she was developing in a fast rate, btw the Guardian angels were given information about everyone in that world especially people who are close to god, like Yuri, so I think his statement is valid since he has known about her for a long time and has seen how much she is evolving.
Don't know what this means.
Koun is a person there who was killed, but her spirit is alive and she can move to people minds like the Sniper mask and Yuri (she only did that with those 2) and so she was able to analyze information and helped Yuri in her fight against the Admin in this chapter
The scan didn't show her doing this, but if it was her then Power Bestowal seems more accurate.
the scan was for explaining that thing, it wasn't her yeah. However, she did that too here and she caused this damage. I will edit it to Power Bestowal and I think we can add it too to the Sniper Mask because he did that same thing with his weapon
Don't really see why this would give her Chaos Manipulation.
it was because she became the God. but np I will remove that from the OP
This just looks like Mind Manipulation.
fine
This seems more like Power Nullification.
I will edit it
If there's proof for this, I guess it's fine.
well, it hasn't been stated clearly, but Aikawa who is a person close to God did that too with the Great Angel, and when Yuri came close to the Great Angel, she was told to do that too as you can see in that scan in her Sealing part. So I think its safe to say that people who are close to God have this ability to seal the power of strong angels and put them under the control
This is just mind reading. We classify this as Telepathy. Or maybe something like [[Telepathy|Mind Reading]].
I was searching for the "Mind reading" thing and I didn't find it lol that's why I put Mind manip or Precog. I will edit that
She didn't really demonstrate Portal Creation here. And don't know who Janemba is, if you can post a scan of them using that ability and why she would have their powers I'd be fine with it.
I think it came from this

I think its more like what the soul king or Yhwach rn is in bleach, he is maintaining the 3 worlds
I don't know why it's not an AP since the Supervisor clearly said it needs the energy to maintain the balance or otherwise, the dimensions will collide and combine with each other then it will be scattered at once here, and then he said that only God can adjust such things, Yuri didn't have enough energy to do that until Yoshida helped her and now she is doing that on her own which is also exhausts her to the point that she doesn't even have the time to rest.
It's all related to energy from what I can see here which doesn't seem like hax or sth like that imo

I think its more like what the soul king or Yhwach rn is in bleach, he is maintaining the 3 worlds
I don't know why it's not an AP since the Supervisor clearly said it needs the energy to maintain the balance or otherwise, the dimensions will collide and combine with each other then it will be scattered at once here, and then he said that only God can adjust such things, Yuri didn't have enough energy to do that until Yoshida helped her and now she is doing that on her own which is also exhausts her to the point that she doesn't even have the time to rest.
It's all related to energy from what I can see here which doesn't seem like hax or sth like that imo
Because specifically what they're doing is keeping the borders from falling apart, notice how Yuri "stops the flow" by closing the borders, it's not an AP feat. What the mask dude is mentioning there is one that becomes God has control over the dimensional turbulences to keep them from colliding, no one in the series has become God yet tho, the administrator keeps the borders gone or up to keep the flow going, also Yuri had enough energy to do it, she was a doing it while unconcious, what Yoshida did was allow her to wake back up:
https://**********.com/read-online/Tenkuu-Shinpan-chapter-258-page-10.html
https://**********.com/read-online/Tenkuu-Shinpan-chapter-258-page-11.html
https://**********.com/read-online/Tenkuu-Shinpan-chapter-258-page-12.html

In your own scan it shows she can keep the dimensions maintained.

Also I wouldn't treat it the same as SouL King or Yhwach, unless they specifically maintain these realms by controlling the borders, it's much more likely reality warping/boundary manip hax then an AP feat, this is further shown by the original administrator who maintains the realm getting killed by being hit by a hammer.

Idk why something being related to energy means it's not hax, that seems like a very weird misunderstanding when hax is done via the use of energy.

Also I wouldn't treat it the same as SouL King or Yhwach, unless they specifically maintain these realms by controlling the borders, it's much more likely reality warping/boundary manip hax then an AP feat, this is further shown by the original administrator who maintains the realm getting killed by being hit by a hammer.
The Supervisor clearly says that the boundary is becoming thin and the dimensions will combine. if whats Yuri is doing rn is not controlling the borders idk know whats that then lol. or maybe u can explain what do u mean by controlling the borders because from what I see Yuri is keeping the boundary between the dimensions from getting thin and combine, which is what Soul king is doing IIRC, if he doesn't maintain the balance, the boundary will collapse and the 3 worlds will combine and scatter
The admin was hit directly on his brain which isn't even covered by his skull, his brain is completely exposed, even if its AP it's not like she will be 4-D from what I know since each dimension just has buildings so this point is meaningless tbh
or maybe you can explain more about that

Back