• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for the Distant One

LephyrTheRevanchist

VS Battles
Retired
BadAssD
So, I was seeing D's profile and was like "ok, ok, seems legit". But then I stumbled upon this. Now, I don't know how much of it is true, so if someone knows about the verse and can come and please correct this, it would be much appreciated. If this ends as correct tho... wouldn't it upgrade the whole verse?

That's actually mine, but it's based on my rudimentary knowledge on the verse, and thus it's not fully complete.

Oh, I see. He's the one that gave me that link. Very very nice work, BTW. It has to be like hell gathering all the information for the character.

The new page for VHD looks pretty legit and is support3d by evidence from the novels. D has universal to multiversal feats even without the Akashic Records.

Back