• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for the amazing world of gumball

There are more than two, possibly infinite, timelines. All this brings the universe to level 2A.
The void sees the universe as fiction. So the gap is the l1c level. Gumball does not take damage from the void, so it can scale from the void. so it should be l1c.

here are the scans

Last edited:
Gumball gecede içinde sonsuz zaman çizelleri vardır.

Evren 4d bir sahip IMG_20221025_203552.

IMG20221025_210131 Evrende solucan delikleri bulunmaktadır.

Senrecorder -20-10-25-21-07-31-653(1) Boşluk; evreni aşan, üstünde bulunan bir yerdirEkran kaydedici -2022-10-25-21-07-31-653(0).
Sonsuz sayıda dünya vardır ve her biri birbirini aşar Screenrecorder-2022-10-25-21-45-04-400(0).
Translated to English:

here are endless timelines in Gumball overnight.

Universe 4d has an IMG_20221025_203552 .

IMG20221025_210131 There are wormholes in the universe.

Senrecorder -20-10-25-21-07-31-653(1) Space; it is a place above the universe that transcends Screen recorder -2022-10-25-21-07-31-653(0).
There are an infinite number of worlds, each surpassing the other Screenrecorder-2022-10-25-21-45-04-400(0) .

I have no idea what the deal with the links is.

Gumball gecede içinde sonsuz zaman çizelleri vardır.

Evren 4d bir sahip IMG_20221025_203552.

IMG20221025_210131 Evrende solucan delikleri bulunmaktadır.

Senrecorder -20-10-25-21-07-31-653(1) Boşluk; evreni aşan, üstünde bulunan bir yerdirEkran kaydedici -2022-10-25-21-07-31-653(0).
Sonsuz sayıda dünya vardır ve her biri birbirini aşar Screenrecorder-2022-10-25-21-45-04-400(0).
Kullandığınız dili anlayamayız. Burada Türkçe bilen var mı bilmiyorum. Google Translate'i kullanıyorum.
Konu hakkında İngilizce konuşursanız birçok kullanıcının takdir edeceğini düşünüyorum.
Ayrıca resimleri görüntüleyemediğimiz için resim bağlantılarınız çalışmıyor.

Kullandığınız dili anlayamayız. Burada Türkçe bilen var mı bilmiyorum. Google Translate'i kullanıyorum.
Konu hakkında İngilizce konuşursanız birçok kullanıcının takdir edeceğini düşünüyorum.
Ayrıca resimleri görüntüleyemediğimiz için resim bağlantılarınız çalışmıyor.
English please

English please
Because Google Translate detected Atador's opening post as being Turkish language, I hoped that if I spoke to them in Turkish, they might be more receptive to responding here.
English is my native language.
What you quoted is the following, Google Translated into Turkish, in the hopes of helping Atador help us:

"We cannot understand the language you use. I am not sure if anyone here speaks Turkish. I am using Googling Translate.
I think many users would appreciate it if you spoke in English about the matter.
Also, your image links do not work because we cannot view the images."

Considering "Google Translate" was left almost exactly untranslated & in legible English in the result, I had assumed the case would be intuitive even for those who do not speak Turkish. (Like myself; I wouldn't use GT for this if I could speak Turkish.) Sorry for any offense or bother.

1. Those aren't new timelines being made, it's Gumball and Darwin messing with the past, which changes the present. And even if they were new timelines, it wouldn't be infinite unless there's actual proof for it.
  2. Why would Gumball scale to the Void? Nothing indicates at all that he should in the scan you've given.

1. Those aren't new timelines being made, it's Gumball and Darwin messing with the past, which changes the present. And even if they were new timelines, it wouldn't be infinite unless there's actual proof for it.
  2. Why would Gumball scale to the Void? Nothing indicates at all that he should in the scan you've given.
probably infinity, if not infinity, it's not 2a but 2c. so it's still 2b. It is not normal to stop at void, so it gives durability, that is, durability as much as the level of void. According to void ap also damages rob

probably infinity, if not infinity, it's not 2a but 2c. so it's still 2b.
As far as I count, there are 9 timelines, which makes the universe 2c, or gumball 2b, this seems logical. and as i said probably endless.
Like I said, they're not even timelines. It's just the present being affected by Gumball and Darwin's actions in the past. Also, 9 timelines isn't even close to 2B. Like at all.

It is not normal to stop at void, so it gives durability, that is, durability as much as the level of void.
I'm assuming what you're saying is that since Gumball got hit by the piece of ground in the Void, he scales to the Void. The doesn't mean Gumball scales to the Void, especially seeing as the Void like to take things from Gumball's world so for all we know that ground that hit Gumball might not even be from the Void. And even if, and this is a massive if, he did scale to the Void, it would be a massive outlier.

According to void ap also damages rob
How did the Void damage Rob? Are you talking about how he became a glitchy mess? If so, then that's more so hax than actual AP.

Last edited:
Like I said, they're not even timelines. It's just the present being affected by Gumball and Darwin's actions in the past.
In some theories, changing the past creates a new timeline. Although IDK that that's what happened with Gumball.

Dediğim gibi, onlar zaman çizelgesi bile değiller. Gumball ve Darwin'in geçmişteki eylemlerinden etkilenen sadece şimdiki zamandır. Ayrıca, 9 zaman çizelgesi 2B'ye yakın bile değil. Hiç gibi.

Gumball'a Boşluk'ta bir toprak parçası çarptığından beri, Boşluğa doğru ölçeklendiğini söylediğini varsayıyorum. Bu, Gumball'un Boşluğa ölçeklendiği anlamına gelmez, özellikle Void'in Gumball'ın dünyasından bir şeyler almayı sevdiğini düşünürsek, bu yüzden Gumball'a isabet eden zeminin Hiçlik'ten bile olmayabileceğini bildiğimiz kadarıyla. Ve eğer ki bu çok büyük bir "eğer" olsa bile, Void'e ölçeklense bile, devasa bir aykırı değer olurdu.

Hiçlik Rob'a nasıl zarar verdi? Onun nasıl bir pislik haline geldiğinden mi bahsediyorsun? Eğer öyleyse, bu gerçek AP'den daha fazla hax.
No, it's not as a result of their actions in the past, but without any intervention, so it's a different timeline.
Yes I know there are 9 different timelines not 2b but 2c. But seeing the 2c environment as fiction 2b.
The void, universe and is somewhere outside the story. So it should give considerable durability. If it worked I could discard all the scans.

In some theories, changing the past creates a new timeline. Although IDK that that's what happened with Gumball.
they only go back in time 5 times. But there are 9 different timelines. So I don't think the past has an effect

No, it's not as a result of their actions in the past, but without any intervention, so it's a different timeline.
Looking at the scan, it's pretty blatant that yes, it is the actions of Gumball and Darwin messing with the past. Seeing that every time they go back to the present after altering the past, the present changes due to said actions. If it was different timelines, then why would Gumball and Darwin go into the different timelines instead of going back to their present if they're going back and forth between the two via time travel?

Yes I know there are 9 different timelines not 2b but 2c. But seeing the 2c environment as fiction 2b.
Last time I checked, that wouldn't affect the normal multiverse itself, just the thing that views it as fiction. So it wouldn't make the multiverse itself 2B.

The void, universe and is somewhere outside the story. So it should give considerable durability. If it worked I could discard all the scans.
Except you haven't given proof to why Gumball should scale to the Void at all. Literally the most I can think of is him getting harmed by random debris, that likely doesn't even originate from the Void for all we know seeing as it takes things from Gumball's world, which shouldn't mean that Gumball scales to the Void.

I'm sorry man, but there's nothing in here that would upgrade Gumball and co.

Last edited:
???

Looking at the scan, it's pretty blatant that yes, it is the actions of Gumball and Darwin messing with the past. Seeing that every time they go back to the present after altering the past, the present changes due to said actions. If it was different timelines, then why would Gumball and Darwin go into the different timelines instead of going back to their present if they're going back and forth between the two via time travel?

Last time I checked, that wouldn't affect the normal multiverse itself, just the thing that views it as fiction. So it wouldn't make the multiverse itself 2B.

Except you haven't given proof to why Gumball should scale to the Void at all. Literally the most I can think of is him getting harmed by random debris, that likely doesn't even originate from the Void for all we know seeing as it takes things from Gumball's world, which shouldn't mean that Gumball scales to the Void.

I'm sorry man, but there's nothing in here that would upgrade Gumball and co.
Like I said, my brother is not the result of actions. They only go the last 5 times, but there are more than 9 different timelines. And timelines have the reverse world. I don't think Gumball will change the laws of physics. As for the problem, they don't go back to their calendar, they can't. That's why I probably used the phrase infinite timeline.
You got me wrong, universe 2c. And seeing the universe as fiction 2b. So gumball is at least 2b.
As I said, my friend, the void is a place outside the universe and the story. Look, it's not just the universe, it's outside the story as well. So this gives it incredible durability. Universe 2c is a 2b environment as it sees the void universe as fiction. Rob lives in a vacuum and Gumball beats up Rob. So it does damage to Rob with 2b durability. 2b AP.

Like I said, my brother is not the result of actions. They only go the last 5 times, but there are more than 9 different timelines. And timelines have the reverse world. I don't think Gumball will change the laws of physics. As for the problem, they don't go back to their calendar, they can't. That's why I probably used the phrase infinite timeline.
You got me wrong, universe 2c. And seeing the universe as fiction 2b. So gumball is at least 2b.
As I said, my friend, the void is a place outside the universe and the story. Look, it's not just the universe, it's outside the story as well. So this gives it incredible durability. Universe 2c is a 2b environment as it sees the void universe as fiction. Rob lives in a vacuum and Gumball beats up Rob. So it does damage to Rob with 2b durability. 2b AP.
  1. There is literally no proof that they're going to different timelines. The present is indeed affected by the past. If it wasn't, then Gumball and Darwin wouldn't need to go back multiple times to try and fix the present. There is no multiple timelines in Gumball, just one.
  2. A universe by itself is Low 2-C, not full on 2-C. 2-C is Low Multi. And seeing a universe as fiction doesn't mean you're 2-B. At best it makes you Low 1-C. But regardless, Gumball is neither.
  3. Except that feat shouldn't give Gumball Low 1-C. He's just hitting the ground, which might not even be from the Void seeing as the Void has a habit of taking things from Gumball's world. Nothing in that scan shows that Gumball should scale to the Void. And not only that, but Rob doesn't live there. He's from Gumball's world, who just got all messed up due to the Void, which is just hax at best. And as me and Commit have said, Uni - Multi/Low Complex is a massive outlier.

yeah why do you keep saying transcending 2-C = 2-B, transcending doesnt just mean one tier up, that would be arbitrarily going from 2/1000 universes to vaguely above 1000 universes, transcending, if valid, is one dimension up, so 4-D to 5-D

yeah why do you keep saying transcending 2-C = 2-B, transcending doesnt just mean one tier up, that would be arbitrarily going from 2/1000 universes to vaguely above 1000 universes, transcending, if valid, is one dimension up, so 4-D to 5-D
my friend 2c to see the universe as fiction 2b. and i have 4d proof for gumball but cannot be shared on site

1. There is literally no proof that they're going to different timelines. The present is indeed affected by the past. If it wasn't, then Gumball and Darwin wouldn't need to go back multiple times to try and fix the present. There is no multiple timelines in Gumball, just one.
  2. A universe by itself is Low 2-C, not full on 2-C. 2-C is Low Multi. And seeing a universe as fiction doesn't mean you're 2-B. At best it makes you Low 1-C. But regardless, Gumball is neither.
  3. Except that feat shouldn't give Gumball Low 1-C. He's just hitting the ground, which might not even be from the Void seeing as the Void has a habit of taking things from Gumball's world. Nothing in that scan shows that Gumball should scale to the Void. And not only that, but Rob doesn't live there. He's from Gumball's world, who just got all messed up due to the Void, which is just hax at best. And as me and Commit have said, Uni - Multi/Low Complex is a massive outlier.
bro I'm throwing all the arguments at you. But you are defining the section wrong. If you are using tiktok, my name is pun8pun, there is a scale I made with my own language, I would like you to take a look

my friend 2c to see the universe as fiction 2b. and i have 4d proof for gumball but cannot be shared on site
  1. What?
  2. Seeing as universe as fiction isn't 2B. Seeing something as dimensionally lower than you doesn't make you merely Multiversal. It makes you a dimension higher than what you're seeing as fiction best. Idk why you're trying to push 2-B when Low 1-C is way better.
  3. Unless you're talking about posting images and you're still able to post links or if you're currently busy with real life stuff, that's an excuse.
bro I'm throwing all the arguments at you. But you are defining the section wrong. If you are using tiktok, my name is pun8pun, there is a scale I made with my own language, I would like you to take a look
And your arguments are faulty. All this stuff is either incorrect with what's being shown or an outlier. And no, I don't use TikTok, nor do I plan on using it anytime soon.

Back