• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade to the main characters of Jujutsu Kaisen!

Okkotsu Yuta

Gojo Satoru Key:

Since he can enter Gojo's body, I think he should be able to use all the haxs that are in Gojo's profile. At the very least, we can assign these haxs to him under the key Gojo Satoru

itadori Yuji

Shinjuku profile: With Black Flash L7B And Supersonic+!

Itadori was able to surpass the durability of Ryomen Sukuna, the King of Curses, by chaining his Black Flashes. Therefore, this gives him L7B AP and durability (since it's a physical feat).

Similarly, I think he should be rated Supersonic+ for being able to keep up with Sukuna.
Immortality negation/Purfication type 2

In his fight with Sukuna, Itadori Yuji severed and purified the soul connection between Sukuna and Megumi , the owner of the body Sukuna had incarnated in, thus ending Sukuna's incarnation. Additionally, Itadori cut off the immortality tied to the 19 fingers Sukuna depended on, and it was stated that Sukuna would not be able to resurrect with the remaining finger. Because of these actions, Itadori should be granted Purification (Type 2) and Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8), as he ended all forms of Sukuna's immortality.

TLDR:

YUTA OKKOTSU

for Gojo's key to be unlocked, granting access to all of Gojo's haxs.

İTADORİ YUUJİ

For the Shinjuku profile, I believe he should have L7B AP and durability with Black Flash, and be rated Supersonic+ for being able to keep up with Sukuna.In terms of hax, he should have Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8) and Purification (Type 2).

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Itadori was able to surpass the durability of Ryomen Sukuna, the King of Curses, by chaining his Black Flashes. Therefore, this gives him L7B AP and durability (since it's a physical feat).
Sukuna at full power isn't low7-b, and this Sukuna is a severely weak one so no reason to upgrade.

I request that Immortality Type 6 be added to Yuta's Shinjuku profile, and for Gojo's key to be unlocked, granting access to all of Gojo's hacks.
I'm already adding this.

Sukuna at full power isn't low7-b, and this Sukuna is a severely weak one so no reason to upgrade.
I'm aware that he's weak, maybe even weaker than Itakuna, but considering the feats he's achieved, I personally think it's reasonable to place him in the L7B category.
I'm already adding this.
I'm sorry, I didn't see that. If you'd like, I can delete this part?

Thank you for your opinions!

I'm aware that he's weak, maybe even weaker than Itadori, but considering the feats he's achieved, I personally think it's reasonable to place him in the L7B category.
Why?

I'm sorry, I didn't see that. If you'd like, I can delete this part?

Thank you for your opinions!
Yeah you should. I added it btw, you can check Yuta's page and also this is the crt from which it was accepted

He didn't do this. He removed Sukuna and Sukuna had no one else to go to, nothing was negated.
It has been explicitly stated that he personally destroyed Sukuna's immortality. You can check Imgur for more information on this topic.
Yeah you should. I added it btw, you can check Yuta's page and also this is the crt from which it was accepted
mb,but I still support adding Gojo's hax's (This has also been added, lol)
The part where Black Flash is chained might not qualify for L7B, but based on Yuji's performance in the fight alongside Yuta, I believe he should be ranked higher than Tier 8A, or at least be placed in L7C but considering that L7B has already been granted due to Divine Flames, and since he tanked Yuta’s Purple in his true form and gained L7B durability (because he had already been subjected to the Black Flash chaining before that), I believe he should be placed at least between L7C and L7B.

It has been explicitly stated that he personally destroyed Sukuna's immortality. You can check Imgur for more information on this topic.
That isn't immo negation. The circumstances are so specific that this allows Sukuna to die and not come back.

mb,but I still support adding Gojo's hax's
Yeah I put it.

L7B has already been granted due to Divine Flames, and since he tanked Yuta’s Purple in his true form and gained L7B durability
There's a crt up for Gojo and Sukuna's scaling and they aren't getting L7B durability. Sukuna's divine flame isn't L7B either, those calc aren't being used any longer. Yuta's purple and Gojo's purple have no reason to scale to one another and it also isn't L7B.

There's a crt up for Gojo and Sukuna's scaling and they aren't getting L7B durability. Sukuna's divine flame isn't L7B either, those calc aren't being used any longer. Yuta's purple and Gojo's purple have no reason to scale to one another and it also isn't L7B.
If these calculations won't be used (I did them that way because VSBW handles it like that), then Itadori doesn't really make sense. But I still think he could get Supersonic+, though I don't have enough for a proper calc but at least there could be something for Tier 7, at the very least L7C
Yeah I put it.
Then my main goal has been achieved. I'm a huge Yuta fan, to be honest, this would be better for me.
That isn't immo negation. The circumstances are so specific that this allows Sukuna to die and not come back.
Even if Immortality Negation isn't granted, I think at least Purification Type 2 could be given, along with the domain.

If these calculations won't be used (I did them that way because VSBW handles it like that), then Itadori doesn't really make sense. But I still think he could get Supersonic+, though I don't have enough for a proper calc but at least there could be something for Tier 7, at the very least L7C
Should just wait on scaling. He'll get L7C some time soon.

Even if Immortality Negation isn't granted, I think at least Purification Type 2 could be given, along with the domain.
Did fission instead for it. Purification works too but Fission makes sense since the souls are merged and he disrupts the merging.
You should look at the pages, since I just recently added a lot of new stuff to Shinjuku arc for Yuji.

Should just wait on scaling. He'll get L7C some time soon.
I hope it gets added, I have high hopes for this.
Did fission instead for it. Purification works too but Fission makes sense since the souls are merged and he disrupts the merging.
Honestly, this also makes sense, but I personally think Purification Type 2 could be added alongside it.
You should look at the pages, since I just recently added a lot of new stuff to Shinjuku arc for Yuji.
Of course, I will take a look. Thank you again for the discussion. I think I will close the CRT, but still, I want to ask again: what do you think about Supersonic+?

Would like it known that we have two profiles for characters called "Sukuna", and I peered through someone called Sukuna Gojo's profile before noticing it was the wrong verse. In the future, should link to the profiles you're talking about, please.

I don't understand why the proposal is Low 7-B when Sukuna's durability even at its peak is only High 7-C.

I don't understand why the proposal is Low 7-B when Sukuna's durability even at its peak is only High 7-C.
I'm sorry, my scaling is off. Ryomen Sukuna, in his lowest form (at least in his weakened state), should likely be rated L7C for AP/Durability
Would like it known that we have two profiles for characters called "Sukuna", and I peered through someone called Sukuna Gojo's profile before noticing it was the wrong verse. In the future, should link to the profiles you're talking about, please.
I'm sorry again, it's my mistake.

So is this a situation where another CRT is meant to finish to change things or? I'm confused.

So to be clear:

• The proposal is now to upgrade Sukuna's weakest form to Low 7-C
  • Immortality Negation is off the table, Purification is maybe on but this isn't really a new ability but rather a reclassification of another ability (fission)
  • Maybe kinda scale speed to Sukuna too, acknowledging that it is an "At most Supersonic+" situation since Sukuna was being actively slowed
is that right?

• The proposal is now to upgrade Sukuna's weakest form to Low 7-C
  • Immortality Negation is off the table, Purification is maybe on but this isn't really a new ability but rather a reclassification of another ability (fission)
  • Maybe kinda scale speed to Sukuna too, acknowledging that it is an "At most Supersonic+" situation since Sukuna was being actively slowed
My aim will be to apply these feats to Itadori Yuji.
is that right?
Yes, you understood correctly; it will be applied to Itadori Yuji's profile

I don't understand the reasoning for Low 7-C scaling, as Sukuna's lowest form (the one Itadori seems to have fought) is already listed at 8-A, matching Itadori's tiers. Presuming this is new content, then it would seem that they're already matching in AP.

As the ability is already accepted to exist, I don't really have a strong opinion on what we classify it as. From what little information is afforded to me on this CRT, I think fission sounds more accurate- that is, the cleaving of entities from one another- but I'm fine with purification too. Count me as neutral.

I'm very iffy on adding Supersonic+. Generally we would go with the conservative interpretation- that is to say, avoid high-balling. By that logic, we would not apply "at most Supersonic+" to Itadori, but rather assume that Sukuna was so slowed that he dropped to approximately Itadori's speed- which seems to be Subsonic+.

I'm very iffy on adding Supersonic+. Generally we would go with the conservative interpretation- that is to say, avoid high-balling. By that logic, we would not apply "at most Supersonic+" to Itadori, but rather assume that Sukuna was so slowed that he dropped to approximately Itadori's speed- which seems to be Subsonic+.
I can confidently say that even if we scale Sukuna's speed feats at the level of 2 or 3 fingers in terms of power, it would still be Supersonic+. Therefore, I believe Yuji should also be rated Supersonic+.
As the ability is already accepted to exist, I don't really have a strong opinion on what we classify it as. From what little information is afforded to me on this CRT, I think fission sounds more accurate- that is, the cleaving of entities from one another- but I'm fine with purification too. Count me as neutral.
I have no personal opposition to this topic, but I believe that Purification Type 2 could be added as an extra to this situation.
I don't understand the reasoning for Low 7-C scaling, as Sukuna's lowest form (the one Itadori seems to have fought) is already listed at 8-A, matching Itadori's tiers. Presuming this is new content, then it would seem that they're already matching in AP.
To clarify, it shouldn't be the lowest key; the key you're looking at should be the one with 2/3 fingers at the beginning. The form I'm basing this on is the true form. What I mean is that due to the nerfed Sukuna, this should be the case. Therefore, his significant nerfing from a 20-finger power level is likely to drop him from H7C to L7C. This is why I believe Itadori should also be rated L7C.

Footnote: The Sukuna I am scaling here has a power level higher than 3 fingers.

Low 7-C scaling comes from a calc which had its Low 7-C end contested due to the destruction method (vaporization vs pulverization). Yuji does fight Sukuna's final key but that's only when Sukuna was weakened from fighting Gojo beforehand and had his Cursed Energy output hampered by his brain suffering the after-effects of getting overloaded by information from Gojo's Domain Expansion, Sukuna was so weakened that Yuta (the guy who was second to Gojo on the protagonist's side) says Sukuna could've annhilated him and Yuji instantly if Sukuna wasn't weakened from fighting Gojo, not to mention every one of Yuji's punches were weakening the grip Sukuna's soul had on his body which further nerfed him. Sukuna also has a tendency to hold back against weaker opponents he could easily kill like Jogo or Higuruma.

I mean Sukuna does blatantly outspeed Yuji earlier in the Shinjuku raid after Gojo died

I can confidently say that even if we scale Sukuna's speed feats at the level of 2 or 3 fingers in terms of power, it would still be Supersonic+. Therefore, I believe Yuji should also be rated Supersonic+.
I don't doubt that, but people are saying he was getting weaker; therefore, in this weakened state, where he was slower, I don't think it should be scaled to Supersonic+. Unless, and I urge you to clarify this because I have very little idea of what this verse is about/what you're talking about, this "weakened state" is when he had "2 or 3 fingers in terms of power"?

Low 7-C scaling comes from a calc which had its Low 7-C end contested due to the destruction method (vaporization vs pulverization).
Contested as in, approved for removal, or just in the sense that it is questionable whether it should be used? If the former, it should not be up for discussion, if the latter, then it doesn't really matter much.

Yuji does fight Sukuna's final key but that's only when Sukuna was weakened from fighting Gojo beforehand and had his Cursed Energy output hampered by his brain suffering the after-effects of getting overloaded by information from Gojo's Domain Expansion, Sukuna was so weakened that Yuta (the guy who was second to Gojo on the protagonist's side) says Sukuna could've annhilated him and Yuji instantly if Sukuna wasn't weakened from fighting Gojo, not to mention every one of Yuji's punches were weakening the grip Sukuna's soul had on his body which further nerfed him. Sukuna also has a tendency to hold back against weaker opponents he could easily kill like Jogo or Higuruma.
I don't know what I'm meant to glean from this. Sukuna was weakened to the point that Itadori could fight him and actually do something about it, this seems to still at least have no impact on my current understanding of the thing, yes? Itadori does not absolutely need to scale to Sukuna's full tier for this, since the latter is completely drained of power.

So I ought to take this as confirmed that they should not be scaling in terms of speed, yes?

At most he'd be supersonic maybe + since he kept up with Yuta and could fight a weakened Sukuna.
three characters named Yuta on the wiki, this being the last one checked

Is this one of the keys in which Yuta Okkotsu is Supersonic+ (as in, not his first key), was he in any way weakened, and is there any other noteworthy circumstances that may degrade the feat, as there are with Sukuna?

Is this one of the keys in which Yuta Okkotsu is Supersonic+ (as in, not his first key), was he in any way weakened, and is there any other noteworthy circumstances that may degrade the feat, as there are with Sukuna?
Yeah its his Shinjuku key. No Yuta wasn't weakened in any way. For more context Sukuna at this point holds back and sometimes goes harder on certain characters he's more interested in and Yuji happens to be the least interesting one. I'd prefer an at most Supersonic+ for Yuji if anything.

Yuta has his domain buff. Yuji was fighting Sukuna on his own without any buffs. So scaling them relative should be fine.
To support his speed feats. He already has feat for keeping up with another supersonic+ character
Kept up with Maki when fighting Meguna and Currently she has Supersonic+ speed

His Culling game and Shinjuku keys should scale to this I guess.

So to be clear:

Yuji Itadori fought Yuta Okkotsu in his last key, and thus should scale, correct? For posterity, I'd like scans to be brought forward of this, either video of the anime or of the manga. If this is provided, I don't mind upgrading Yuji although one feels as though this thread could have been significantly more focused

Back