• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Speed for BoBoiBoy(Key Galaxy Movie)

Ignoring whether BBB's attacks are realistic light or not, I double-checked and there are still problems with using the comic
My opinion on the animated version
1. The scene used is not clearly shown the distance between BoBoiBoy and Laser before BoBoiBoy dodge it.
2. The distance traveled by BoBoiBoy is also not clearly shown, and the calculations only assume how far BoBoiBoy has moved from what I have observed.

My opinion about the comic version (at the same time I recommend it to be used because it looks better and more efficient)
1. The panel I'm using is clearly shown the distance between BoBoiBoy and Laser before BoBoiBoy dodge it.
2. The distance traveled by BoBoiBoy is also clearly shown.
The comic showed that the beam was practically right in front of BoBoiBoy before he dodged it, whereas the movie showed that it was still a significant distance away even while BoBoiBoy was dodging it.

There are also many differences between the comic and movie. To name one: the comic showed that BBB dodged the beam to his right, whereas the movie showed that he dodged to his left.

Last edited:
Ignoring whether BBB's attacks are realistic light or not, I double-checked and there are still problems with using the comic

The comic showed that the beam was practically right in front of BoBoiBoy before he dodged it, whereas the movie showed that it was still a significant distance away even while BoBoiBoy was dodging it.

There are also many differences between the comic and movie. To name one: the comic showed that BBB dodged the beam to his right, whereas the movie showed that he dodged to his left.
...I have a feeling we might have to split the profiles.

Back