• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UPGRADE: I think Daleks (Doctor Who) are on High 1-C level.

Because their civilization is equal to Time Lords who are at High 1-C. They have Eye of Harmony - this thing is able to change laws of physics,
Ahodutghsyldutghsd;ghzxlg
11-dimensional barriers, and the Reality Bomb.

Can you provide references please? I think that we only have confirmation that they would destroy every timeline with the reality bomb, not higher levels of existence.

Antvasima said:
Can you provide references please? I think that we only have confirmation that they would destroy every timeline with the reality bomb, not higher levels of existence.
Isn't their huge war with Time Lords puts them at the same level?

IIRC the explanation is that it broke every electromagnetic field and matter particle, rendering all the universes a lifeless void of nothingness

Well, the Doctor Who tv show is not necessarily entirely consistent with our scaling system, or the Doctor Who comicbooks, and the Time Lords are only High 1-C due to the 11-Dimensional matrix within the TARDIS cores, not in terms of general destructive firepower. I do not think that the Daleks have ever demonstrated anything remotely approaching this scale.

Can you explain, and reference, the 11-Dimensional barriers please?

Back