• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating KH part 2?

Huh, Never seen that clac. It's from 2013 but if Traverse Town's world is that big then billions of worlds would had been lost into the darkness.

The heartness were doing a big genocide around the universe o-o

Ok, That 2013 clac was outdated as it was not agree on due to universe stuff and that.

But the other calc i linked and people there already agreed on.

Also, in case anyone is going to mention the stars in Kingdom Hearts are only worlds, note that stars do actually exist in the verse, why else would there be day and night?

Large star level+ for Zeus and how would this relate to the other characters in verse?

you should also probably get the Calc group to look at this

Sora defeated Hades, the Ice Titan and the Rock Titan, who should all be comparable to Zeus.

The Everlasting said:
Sora defeated Hades, the Ice Titan and the Rock Titan, who should all be comparable to Zeus.
If this is true, then Sora's Large Star Level, and that's that. Simple powerscaling at work, there.

Well that's definitely going to change things in the DC department for KH then, eh? Though if we're REALLY going to tkae that, i'd prefer to see what the admins think of this first.

We cannot remotely reliably scale the titans to Zeus, especially as Disney Hercules, who is nowhere near Multi-Solar System level, managed to defeat them in his original movie. At best it is a severe inconsistency to the actual displayed level of KH characters. Alternately, Disney Zeus is nowhere near as physically powerful as his reality warping powers.

No problem. Mind you, I love Kingdom Hearts and hate Lovecraft's creations, but have to try to be fair.

I am also not comfortable with using faulty scaling to raise Sora that high, especially when the Titans and Hades never demonstrated even close to Zeus' level of power, and even then most of that is reality warping from the Hercules movie.

Antvasima said:
No problem. Mind you, I love Kingdom Hearts and hate Lovecraft's creations, but have to try to be fair.
One of the many reasons Ant is a good admin.

doesn't the current large planet level listings for KH high and top tiers come from a different interpritation of the same feat? so if we're not scaling from zeus anymore won't the whole franchise will need an overhaul?

I honestly don't know the background, but personally think that the characters seem fine where they are. Although Multi-Solar System seems way too high. Can anybody inform me further?

Hmm. Any other comments regarding this, or should we downgrade the KH characters a little bit?

Well, unless there is some other reason to rate them at Large Planet level, I suppose so.

I don't really see it as a sort of a big problem cause with the KH3 game coming out later on, they're bound to get feats that will (most likely) rate them to about at least Large Planet level, weather or not we rate the KH's characters down a tier.

True enough. Does anybody want to downgrade them to "Planet level+" then? I am kind of busy converting the DC profiles at the moment.

I'll do it; and we'll have to wait and see what happens when KH3 comes out.

Thank you. Feel free to link the profiles to the calculation that you found.

I saw the changes, Rib78. Thank you.

I could have changed them myself but i had college classes to go to. That aside, now we all have to wait until Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out in order to change their tiers again once more.

Yup. I really like this game series, so I am looking forward to it.

It's likely coming pretty soon (Hopefully by early-mid 2016), since Square has decided on a release date, but hasn't announced it to the public (It's an internal thing).

I'm actually really curious how a Star-Buster level Sora would be like, though then again that may or may not happen depending on what happens in the game(damn you, father time. Go faster, i wanna play the game already!).

Isn't said that Xemans when he fused with kingdom hearts shouldn't be more powerful then Zeus? Then Sora and Rilku still beaten him?

After taking in most of kingdom hearts Xemnas was the most powerful character in the series according to word of god, but Zeus' feat with the stars still may not (or may) scale to him because it's possible he can only apply that sort of power in moving things in the sky or other feats of controlling things that he, as god of them, has dominion over.

Maybe it's just TK though, either way Xemnas is more powerful than Zeus.

Rib78 said:
After taking in most of kingdom hearts Xemnas was the most powerful character in the series according to word of god, but Zeus' feat with the stars still may not (or may) scale to him because it's possible he can only apply that sort of power in moving things in the sky or other feats of controlling things that he, as god of them, has dominion over.
Then Sora and other KH top tiers should be updated to Star level then.

Rib78 said:
That would still be a feat of raw power. Also, can you find that statement? That would be nice to have.

I've just tried now, and I can't find it anywhere, all I can find is people on gamefaqs referencing the statement, and a seperate statement from later about Xemnas being the strongest in organisation xiii.

I have atleast learned that the statement was from an interview after KH2 and before any following game, but Zeus was around by then so that doesn't put a damper on things; not having a quote, however, does.

Mind you, I've been at it for less than half an hour, but I'm busy at the moment so I'll see if I can dig it up tomorrow.

Back