• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updates on Comprehensive Scale

Should we try to have things like

Breaking Walls made of steel

or

Travelling the circumference of the observable universe?

That kind of stuff?

We need more feats to match those Comprehensive Scales

Do you mean like having actual calculations for what the exact value is for doing such feats?

The wall one you put, for instance, should be wall level of course. But having an actual calc for how much wouldn't really hurt for any of us here.

For the second one you put, that's a bit or so hard to say. Do you mean in like a short amount of time? A while? A long time like many years? Pretty sure you'd want to have that factor'd in.

I do like the idea that we could try this and add it to the comprehensive scale pages we have. This way, other users here will have something to go by rather than guess-working it. Not that guess-working is wrong cause, at least to me, having a calculation is nothing more than just another way of tiering characters....or just another way of solifying their tiers and stats.

Either way, a good possible suggestion to have here.

1)I guess, like that steel wall can go to other kinds of materials, like quinque steel, promethium etc

2)Like 1 Second

Oh i get'cha now.

I can possibly get one of our users here, whose also a calc member from the main Vs wikia.

IDK as to what he can do for the first one, but the second one i feel he could provide something up with that.

Give me a bit.

For the second one, that's easy.

The diameter of the observable universe is 93,000,000,000 Light Years

C=¤Çd

¤Ç * 93,000,000,000 = 292,168,116,784 Light Years

Simply divide that by the timeframe and time unit to find a result. I.E:

292,168,116,784 Light years / 1 Attosecond = 2.76406477 × 10^45 m/s

Note: This assumes that the Observable Universe is spherical in nature.

The first one is a bit trickier. The hardness of Steel (I presume one of the harder variants) is 1550 N/mm^2, or 1550 MPa. However, I'm not quite sure how to find the value 10 times greater then that. I feel as if simply timing that by 10 would be disingenuous, so I can't really help you there. Sorry.

@Darkanine: Not to sound snubbish or anything, but what amount of MFTL+ is that, btw?

Hmm....of that's probably hard then if we can't put a sort of value for that then.

I also think the user was perhaps wondering if we had them as actual calc's to put to our comprehensive lists or something. But regardless, thanks for coming over to here i guess.

@Cross

The speed of light is 2.998e+8 m/s

2.76406477 × 10^45 / 2.998e+8 = 9.2196957e+36c. So about 9.2 Undecillion times. Of course, I used a incredibly low timeframe as just an example. Using a minute is "only" in the Quadrillions

@T0234807H

We effectively already have this the form of the Calculations article over on the main wiki. It list the j/cm^3 values for many types of materials in many different destruction forms. Including Steel and multiple methods of destroying it. Although, I have been thinking of adding more materials to it, such as Wood, Coal, Plaster, Copper, Tin, Marble, etc.

@Darkanine: Thanks. Do you think you could possibly do a quick calc of it by any chance? Maybe it would be good to have as a sort of reference for our speed list here.

@T0234807H: While i could just put in a description for it, having a calc kind of helps solify why we would have it as MFTL+....of that particular value.

Back