• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Yusuke Urameshi to Tier 5-A: Large Planet level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensui only busted a small hill with shockwave which resulted in the country level calc. That's thr best feat in YYH iirc

There are calcs on the OBD that put the shockwaves Sensui generated when he busted a mesa in the demon world at High 6-C to Low 6-B. There's also a calc that pegs resurrected Yusuke's destruction of Japan at 6-B (double digit Teratons).

Anyway, we can at best use the canon power levels to peg the upper S-class beings at 6-B or High 6-B at best. I think they're fine as they are as a nice safe "low end" rating.

Oh and in case anyone brings up shaking the planet again, that feat is 6-C (Island level+) to High 6-C (Large Island level+) at best.

Joseph619 said:
Sensui only busted a small hill with shockwave which resulted in the country level calc. That's thr best feat in YYH iirc
That wasn't a small hill. It was a big mesa.

I agree with Matthew and Soldier Blue. We have no actual proof of planet-busting power.

"Beings in the S-Class are of the highest class (the pinnacle of power in the YuYu Hakusho universe). They are so strong that even a "low" S-Class's strength could completely devastate Earth. Which was confirmed when Sensui stated that even with 20% of full power is enough cause on the earth. A single Lower S-Class Demon is strong enough to defeat a horde of five-hundred Upper A-Classes Demons by themselves with relatively little effort." [[1]]

1. Devastate Earth doesn't mean blow it up, yes that is impressive but that means if he unleashs his power the planet will shake apart, you could unleash Continent Level force waves out in rapid succession and the planet would begin crumbling. Now yes he said 1/5 of his power can do that but that doesn't mean he's Planet Level but even then that's the closest thing to being that strong but that's not enough as they still lack feats or any clear statements that specifically say Planet Busting.

2. Him hoarding a bunch of weaker deamons doesn't mean he's Planet Level just that he's more powerful then them. I'd be able to horde 1,000 Mountain busters if I was a Country Buster.

Do you even one scan that says "I can destroy the Planet" or something along the lines of that. Nothing with World I specifically mean Planet?.

We are only going in circles with this and I'm sure no one wants to keep wasting their time on this discussion, we already have a rule on this but instead of closing this, all of your scans have been debunked.

The only thing I see YYH S Classes getting are a Likely Higher rating if they don't already have that. Planet Level would be stretching it but this is my opinion, if others agree on Possibile Planet Level then I'm not gonna argue but it already seems no one agrees with any Planet Level ratings.

@SegaTeamPhilosophy

1. Please don't use the YYH wiki.

2. Yes, a single Low S-class can devastate Earth. So what? In Bleach, Vasto Lorde and strong captain level combatants are stated by Shunsui to be a threat to the entire human world but they're around 7-B. A demon on 6-B level can indeed lay waste to Earth given enough time. And then you have Genkai explicitly stating that a Low S-class can "break" countries in the scan you provided. There's nothing there that indicates outright planet busting.

3. Yes, Sensui was able to shake the planet with a small fraction of his power. But as WeeklyBattles and I have stated, this is 6-C to High 6-C only. Even if you take another translation's 5% thing and do the math using the higher end results for planet shaking, you only end up in the low double digit Teratons for Sensui's Sacred Energy aura.

4. Yes, a single Low S-class was able to defeat 500 Upper A-classes. But this is not a casual feat. Hiei did it over a period of weeks as I recall and he was left completely exhausted at the end of it. The YYH wiki entry here is just plain wrong.

Even 6-A was deemed to be a stretch in a revision thread I once made for Raizen.

Look, this is going nowhere. And then we have the rule about not upgrading YYH characters to Tier 5 in the absence of feats and evidence. Should I just close this or what? Similar crazy upgrade threads for the HST have been closed after just a handful of replies and this has gone on for 48 replies.

I know, I've mentioned closing this but nothing bad was happening so I assumed it was harmless to see what evidence there was but there is no solid evidence for an upgrade of that magnitude.

I don't mean to brag but I am quite knowledgeable with this verse. There is no evidence to support Tier 5 upgrades. The best we can pull is 6-A and that is for an anime feat. If this goes on, we'll just keep going in circles unproductively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back