• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update for Shrek's Profile

Old profile here; new profile here.

Agree: HonestlyBored24, DimeUhDozen, IDK3465, SamanPatou (disagree on Sound Manipulation resistance), Therefir

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Looks fine, though I'm not quite sure about Sound Manipulation, because a bunch of people were also listening and didn't suffet any ill effect, so either everyone in verse has such resistance of those sounds are selectively harmful, which can very well be the case given the comedic nature of the show.

The first display of enhanced senses could not be totally accurate, Donkey was smelling brimstone too, he just couldn't tell what its source was, which is more a matter of knowledge than senses. I believe the smell of brimstone was simply widely spread around the are.
The second ES link regarding Puss leads to a now-erased video

The rest looks fine.

Looks fine, though I'm not quite sure about Sound Manipulation, because a bunch of people were also listening and didn't suffet any ill effect, so either everyone in verse has such resistance of those sounds are selectively harmful, which can very well be the case given the comedic nature of the show.
I see. Would a possible rating for the Sound Manipulation resistance work better then?
The first display of enhanced senses could not be totally accurate, Donkey was smelling brimstone too, he just couldn't tell what its source was, which is more a matter of knowledge than senses. I believe the smell of brimstone was simply widely spread around the are.
Oh yeah, that's my bad; that's like the one thing from the og profile that I didn't change/look over. I'll probably just give enhanced smell the boot for now until a proper feat is found for it in the future.
The second ES link regarding Puss leads to a now-erased video
Should be fixed now.

I see. Would a possible rating for the Sound Manipulation resistance work better then?
I'm quite unsure, just because such a large amount of people have remained uneffected, making the gag suggest those voices are comically specific in targeting their victims.

I'm quite unsure, just because such a large amount of people have remained uneffected, making the gag suggest those voices are comically specific in targeting their victims.
Yeah, but I think Shrek getting visibly irritated by the singing shows that he was among the few things that were targeted by the Sound Manipulation, no?

Looks good but Enhanced Senses and Toon Force shouldn't be under Superhuman Physical Characteristics, they should be on their own. Superhuman Physical Characteristics only covers the physical stats of a character and has no association with supernatural abilities.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I think Shrek getting visibly irritated by the singing shows that he was among the few things that were targeted by the Sound Manipulation, no?

Yeah but I don't see any clear indication of Shrek resisting that effect, nor that being marked as a specific occurrence. It seems to be instead just bothered by the cacophony, not unlike other commoners in those scenes, whilst the gander and the glasses are precisely targeted by supernatural effects.

Back