• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Until Next Time

No one should be putting so much effort into an entertainment site that's voluntary only to the point of it affecting their health. Seriously, what's the worst that could happen? Taking breaks every now and then is good, it prevents health or just common sociability from being jeopardized. I remember one of the first things The Everlasting told me after "that incident" was that at the very least he now has time to actually spend with his family. The same can be said now about Sera, so I really like that more people are starting to realize this. Happy Holidays. You deserve a break from this place.

Actually, the time I spent wasn't the cause of my health issues, it was me spending so much time here while ignoring those issues.

It's like if you just found out you were showing symptoms of a serious illness, yet you ignored it and carried on about your business. Eventually when you get hit the full force it may be too late.

Stoping it before it becomes serious is an easy way to prevent long-term health problems.

I am trying to exercise more as well. As my family have told me, either you take the time for exercise or you have to take the time for medical care.

I personally haven't been doing very well in that regard but yeah, keeping your health in check should take priority over this site.

H...has my constant nagging finally gotten through to the Sera? ;_;

I strongly agree with Ryukama. Also, something we should all remember is that the friendships we form here don't die when we leave, be it temporarily or permanently, as long as we have a way to stay in touch. Because of this, there's no real reason to never take breaks.

Back