• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Until Next Time

Understandable. I think we should all make sure that we're not damaging things that do matter in life over things that don't, and as such it's ok that you've decided to prioritize your real life. Have a nice holiday season, for whatever you celebrate if anything.

Take care Sera. You're both a very hard working staff member and a good friend. Take good care of your health, your family, your friends, studies, and other things RL has in store for you. But most importantly, be safe. Always remember this site is your home too.

I won't say goodbye, just see you till next time. I remember back on T5 when you posted the destruction chart. Never knew how important you were. See you in January. Happy pre-New Year.

You're making the smart choice. Spending too much time on the internet can be extremely unhealthy. Especially when that time is spent constantly arguing over meaningless topics. I think a break will do you good. I suggest that even when you come back you significantly reduce the amount of debates you have. That's what I did to manage the site better and be happier. Best of wishes for your health and see you next year :)

@Ryukama

Yeah, I'll certainly reduce the amount of debates I end up in. I've always wondered how you, Reppu, Prom, etc. remain so calm and casual while myself, Matt, Cal, and others always end up getting heated over some thread or topic as if it's the end of the world.

It's apparent to me that you're right. I don't think anyone should be taking this so seriously.

@Sera I really appreciate the kind words. Although I'm able to keep calm and relaxed, getting into toxic arguments can still make me upset.

Not that upset since I realize it doesn't really matter. However since it does upset me nonetheless, I've reduced how much I get into. I have enough real life issues to be upset about. My fun hobby to escape from that shouldn't upset me as well.

I definitely recommend you doing the same as well, especially if you don't stay calm/casual and get heated like you said.

Both Carmine and BowserRulesAll even told me I don't seem as light spirited as I used to be last year. I guess it's the severe lack of sleep...

You're just fine, Sera. Thank you for being honest and forthcoming about this instead of just disappearing. Don't worry. We'll all cover for you until you decide to return, because you know you're always welcome back. Take care!

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well, I do try to maintain myself calm nowadays.

I do admit I used to be a lot worst, but I still am not like Repp or Prom or Ryu who are among the most levelheaded and friendly people I've met online.
And Darkanine; he's also really nice.

I recurrently get stressed out from intense discussions, due to that I am already strained from my massive workload and everything I read in the news, so I generally try to let the rest of the staff make the decisions, unless none are available.

My job here is more to try to keep things organised and monitor for bad edits anyway.

And you always do a really fine job Ant and to the best of your abilities.

Sera, best of luck with your health issues truly. I hope you the best rest you can get in these holidays and that the time you spend with your daughter is wonderful.

Then destroy us all when you are reborn from the ashes stronger than ever, muahahaha.

I'm actually a bit sad of this, but also happy you are taking a break. Too much of something is not good, and it can affect one's being one way or another.

It was good the few times i talked to you, and trying to help you on some small issues on the past.

As i say on most goodbye threads, i want to say a "See you later" rather than a "Goodbye".

Thank you for all the contributions on this wiki, and probably all the things you've done here likewise for articles and individuals themselves. Have a merry christmas with your daughter and family.

Back