• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unrestricted Shao Kahn vs Unrestricted Shinnok

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
In order to combat the whole "Beerus everywhere", i bring you two kombatants who have both ran afoul of Raiden.

• Fight To The Death
  • Both Bloodlusted

Damn this is a tough one. They are pretty much similar in all stats, its gonna come down to abilities to see who would win. Love that the location is at WrestleMania :p

"Location: WrestleMania 30 Arena" Lmao XD

If you don't mind my limited MK knowledge, going by their pages, it looks like Shinnok takes this. Shao Kahn is "Large Planet level" whereas Shinnok is "At least Large Planet Level" (though this might be an unintentional error). If that wasn't enough, it seems that Shinnok would likely just be able to copy all of his abilities: -Mimicry: Shinnok has the ability to replicate any character's moves, much like Shang Tsung.

Edwellken said:
"Location: WrestleMania 30 Arena" Lmao XD

If you don't mind my limited MK knowledge, going by their pages, it looks like Shinnok takes this. Shao Kahn is "Large Planet level" whereas Shinnok is "At least Large Planet Level" (though this might be an unintentional error). If that wasn't enough, it seems that Shinnok would likely just be able to copy all of his abilities: -Mimicry: Shinnok has the ability to replicate any character's moves, much like Shang Tsung.
Yeah good point about Mimicry. Like I said they are similar in stats so it's likely going to come down to abilities.

2 seconds into the match the ring gets destroyed, they both get counted out and it's a tie.

Tl:dr: We don't know the upper limits of either of these being while unrestricted, one created the realms (with the other Elder Gods), the other potentially ended them (with the power from Blaze).

Assuming Elder God Shinnok vs Blaze powered Shao Kahn, this isn't as straight forward as it seems. On the other topic I said Shinnok > Shao Kahn and I stand by that. However Unrestricted Shao Kahn got a massive powerup from Blaze. Raiden had to sacrifice his own timeline, and all of their victories against Shao Kahn to win. That being said their unrestricted forms is a more complex battle.

Shinnok was one of the Elder Gods whom created the realms from The One Being. Blaze on the other hand was meant to be powerful enough to end the realms in his (non-canon) ending.

Did Shao Kahn receive enough power from Blaze to actually end the realms?

We don't know, all we know is he gained enough power to force Raiden to reset the timelines and it is implied Kahn was able to bypass Raiden's immortality.

How big are the realms and how much energy did it take for the elder gods to make them?

We don't know, at minimum each realm is at least one planet and one star (day/night cycles exist in MK), at most they could be infinite universes with a single planet worth of life considering the stars at night time.

How many realms were made and how many are there now?

A minimum of 6 exist when Shao Kahn gained Blaze's power, however as he and Onaga were merging the realms (Nitara and Kotal Kahn's realms for example). Damashi/Onaga did state there are only 6 realms, however he has a tendency to lie to Shujinko and there's evidence to support there are more (the above examples and a few others). We don't know how many have been merged with others and we don't know how many there were originally.

Can Elder Gods manifest their full power within the realms?

We don't know. We know that Shinnok was able to enter the realms with enough power the battle with Raiden (with help from the other Elder Gods) had enough collateral damage the Saurians had to go to another realm to survive. However when the Elder Gods gave Raiden power in MK9 when Shao Kahn broke the rules, it seemed a lot more tame. In addition the Gods use physical bodies a lot for some reason, even though the non-corporeal wyrm forms the Elder Gods used in 9 were able to carry Shao Kahn away from Earthrealm.

So yea, based on the lack of knowledge of the upper bounds on their strength I abstain from voting.

Shinnok is a superior sorcerer. Shao Kahn is a superior warrior. That "Shinnok" who died at Armageddon isn't Shinnok, it's a clone. Shao Kahn also has a clone, but it's inferior to Shao Kahn, so Shinnok clearly has at least modestly better magic.

Back