• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion II: The Sequel

• Pokemon gen 4 > gen 5 > gen 3 > gen 2 > 1 (I never played in gen 6 and 7)
  • Every death of good characters in DBZ is pointless
  • Phantom Blood is boring :/
  • Plot is not important in games
  • Alien >> Alien 2

I am not a fan of the Alec Guinness Kenobi.

Ewan McGregor and James Arnold Taylor are the best Kenobis.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I wasn't a fan of Count Dooku's portrayal in TCW series
Neither was I. But he did have his moments. Great moments. His fight against Anakin and Kenobi on Oba Diah and against the Nightsisters when drugged were outstanding (the moves, the music, the voice acting).

JoJo is life itself and generally breathing is just a JoJo reference.

Pokemon is so overrated. Just a RPG for toddlers yet people praise it.

Your taste in any media ever sucks ass

I also like the original, unabridged SAO. It is unquantifiably superior to Cory in the House.

I'm kinda anime elitist and you don't want to read what I gonna say let me tell ya.

Sgt Johnson's death in Halo 3 was one of the most pointless deaths ever. Almost as pointless as some of the Akame ga Kill deaths even.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Boku no Pico is actually a good story to be loved by everyone.
Akame Ga Kill deaths are sad.

I don't use sarcasms.
I'm going to assume you really are sarcastic on the first one.

Second one,, I don't know.

Honestly I could care less about a character or verse's "Edge" levels as long as I enjoy or like it. Akame ga Kill and Akame are both fairly "Edgy". But they're also one of my favoirte verses/ character. People who are not myself adore Berserk witch is also pretty "Edgy" Then there's also Ryuko. People love her.

Now a recent opinion that some may find unpopular:

Composite & Combined Organism profiles aren't stupid, they're in fact an incredible idea.

EliminatorVenom said:
Now a recent opinion that some may find unpopular:
Composite & Combined Organism profiles aren't stupid, they're in fact an incredible idea.
and here we are! a wanker,

just my opinion, i really think it should be 10-C, as organs like heart are 10-C for being objects,

Back