• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary Tidbits CRT

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
f8c5acd62efac9584e3c1bb6b59829a6.jpg
Nothing too big to go through here, although I'm totally open to incorporating changes that were planned by other verse supporters into the OP here. I'm mostly just tackling upgrades to a few characters, namely Blyke, Isen, and to an extent John.

Blyke​

• Went through some training and is basically a High-Tier now. This would place him up in terms of destructive potential with the likes of Arlo and John, albeit below them somewhat (and depending on the powers John has access to).​
  • Generally has a ton more fine control over his energy projection.​
  • Will rewrite his profile and get a new render for him.​

Isen​

• Basically just reword his powers/abilities to include telescopic vision and enhanced hearing.

John​

• Remove the weakness of him needing to be able to see power use. He just needs to sense the Aura of the power-user to copy and enhance it, like he did here with Isen. Instead it should be worded that there's certain types of Aura-based powers he can't copy, such as future sight. Going by how far Isen's ability goes this probably means John can sense Auras out for under 10 meters, but this is purely an estimate.
Tagging all active UnOrdinary supporters:

Yeah I see no problem with this.

An actual CRT! Woah!
I agree with everything, yeah. Seems pretty straight-forward

Makes sense, though shouldn’t Blykes post-training stuff be a separate part of his page or is it too small of a buff?

shouldn’t Blykes post-training stuff be a separate part of his page or is it too small of a buff?
It’s planned to be on a seperate key, should have mentioned that.

It’s a fairly large buff that’d take him to the same tier as people like Remi.

Back