• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary AP and Dura Upgrades / Rescaling

Introduction
I have calculated Blyke's Turf War Feat for the 3rd time and got 0.2057 tons of TNT. I also calced Isen's Lewes Feat and got 0.01415 tons of TNT. However, from now on, UnOrdinary characters should scale accordingly to their stat sheets which are backed up by in-story fights.
Calcs:
Blyke's Turf War Feat Calc:
Isen's Lewes Feat Calc:
Ventus' Whirlwind Calc:
Weim's Phantom Fist Calc:

Part 1: Power Stat / AP Scaling
Power StatTierAPReasoningCharacters who scale to this
108-C0.25 tons of TNT (Baseline 8-C)Scales far above Blyke's Turf War FeatSeraphina
98-C0.25 tons of TNT
(Baseline 8-C)
Should scale above Blyke's Turf War FeatNarisa
89-A+0.2057 tons of TNT Should scale to Blyke's Turf War FeatBlyke (Pre-Vigilantism and Post-Vigilantism), Rei, Kuyo
79-A+0.1275 tons of TNT
(Baseline 9-A+)
Should scale below Blyke's Turf War FeatArlo, Remi, Leilah
69-A, likely 9-A+0.010415 tons of TNT, likely 0.1275 tons of TNTShould scale above Isen's Lewes Feat and far below Blyke's Turf War FeatGou, Ezra, Skylar
59-A0.010415 tons of TNTShould scale to Isen's Lewes FeatIsen, Cecile, Zeke in Offense Form, Meili, Waldo
49-B, likely 9-A33.70128 kilojoules, likely 0.010415 tons of TNTShould scale above Ventus' Whirlwind Feat and below Isen's Lewes FeatAbel, Rein
39-B33.70128 kilojoulesShould scale to Ventus' Whirlwind FeatVentus, Kalum, Rouker
29-C7.56218 kilojoulesShould scale to Weim's Phantom Fist FeatGavin, Weim, etc.
110-B / 10-A40 joules / 100 joulesShould be comparable to the Average HumanZeke in Defense Form, Terrence, Elaine

Part 2: Defense Stat / Durability Scaling
Power StatTierAPReasoningCharacters who scale to this
108-C0.25 tons of TNT (Baseline 8-C)Scales far above Blyke's Turf War FeatN/A
98-C0.25 tons of TNT
(Baseline 8-C)
Should scale above Blyke's Turf War FeatArlo
89-A+0.2057 tons of TNT Should scale to Blyke's Turf War FeatLennon (Amplified)
79-A+0.1275 tons of TNT
(Baseline 9-A+)
Should scale below Blyke's Turf War FeatArlo (Passive)
69-A, likely 9-A+0.010415 tons of TNT, likely 0.1275 tons of TNTShould scale above Isen's Lewes Feat and far below Blyke's Turf War FeatRein
59-A0.010415 tons of TNTShould scale to Isen's Lewes FeatIsen, Cecile, Zeke in Defense Form
49-B, likely 9-A33.70128 kilojoules, likely 0.010415 tons of TNTShould scale above Ventus' Whirlwind Feat and below Isen's Lewes FeatGavin
39-B33.70128 kilojoulesShould scale to Ventus' Whirlwind FeatVentus, Elaine
29-C7.56218 kilojoulesN/A
110-B / 10-A40 joules / 100 joulesShould be comparable to the Average Human Zeke in Offense Form

Part 3: John Doe
I'm sure that some of you were confused as to why John wasn't in the power scaling chart above. First of all, I'm separating John's power scaling from the other characters' power scaling because:
1. John's ability is much more complex than the others.
2. John has a lot of keys.
Secondly, John should be 9-C, Varies with Aura Manipulation. This is because John once broke Tanner's without any abilities, also John's abilities vary depending on what ability he uses

KeyPower StatAPDefense StatDurability
Fight with Arlo7.50.2057 tons of TNT100.25 tons of TNT
Fight with Unnamed Spectre Agent3.533.70128 kilojoules, likely 0.010415 tons of TNT
Fight with Zeke 7.57.56218 kilojoules7.50.2057 tons of TNT
Fight with Juni4.50.010415 tons of TNT27.56218 kilojoules
Fight with Isen7.50.2057 tons of TNT50.010415 tons of TNT
Fight with Blyke100.25 tons of TNT333.70128 kilojoules
Fight with Cecile50.010415 tons of TNT50.010415 tons of TNT
Fight with Royals100.25 tons of TNT7.50.2057 tons of TNT
Fight with Kalum50.010415 tons of TNT27.56218 kilojoules
Fight with Safe House100.25 tons of TNT7.50.2057 tons of TNT
Fight with Seraphina 100.25 tons of TNT100.25 tons of TNT
Fight with Rowden Royals100.25 tons of TNT7.50.2057 tons of TNT
Fight with Spectre60.010415 tons of TNT, likely 0.1275 tons of TNT27.56218 kilojoules

Part 4: A few CRT changes
According to @Antvasima,

"Well, the problem is that anybody who can punch at a certain energy output level needs to have comparable durability or their bodies would break from any of their punching impacts, and the current rather incoherent statistics recurrently do not make any sense for casual viewers of our UnOrdinary pages."

So instead, the durability of UnOrdinary Characters should just be comparable to his/her AP unless they have a higher defense stat than their attack stat.

Last edited:
I'm kinda new here, but I noticed that the stats were taken from unOrdinary wiki, which has made a few mistakes when measuring them. So I just want to point these mistakes out, cause I've recently re-measured all the stat charts currently shown in the story.

1. Power stat:
A) Arlo's power stat is 6, not 7. So he should be moved down;
B) Waldo's power stat is 4.5, being a 1.5 times increase on top of his base power stat of 3. So it's not 6 and thus he should also be moved lower. Although now I wonder where he would end up, being a 4.5.

2. Defense stat:
A) Amplified Lenon's defense is 7.5, a 1.5 times increase on top of his base defense stat of 5. I don't really know how much it affects his scaling, but I had to point out that his defense is 7.5, not a full 8.

I can actually compile a list of all the stats for every character in story and drop it here if someone is interested. I also have recreated all the charts in an app to check if I was right in my measurements. But adding those will take some time.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if John should be scaled to 9-C in base, because, if I remember correctly, Tanner's ability wasn't activated when John broke his arm in episode 41. But I might be remembering it wrong.

Last edited:
Arlo's power stat is 6, not 7. So he should be moved down;
1) Based on the ability chart, Arlo's Power Stat looks more like a 6.5, so I just rounded it up to 7 to simplify.
Waldo's power stat is 4.5, being a 1.5 times increase on top of his base power stat of 3. So it's not 6 and thus he should also be moved lower. Although now I wonder where he would end up, being a 4.5.
Amplified Lennon's defense is 7.5, a 1.5 times increase on top of his base defense stat of 5. I don't really know how much it affects his scaling, but I had to point out that his defense is 7.5, not a full 8.
2) I rounded Waldo's Power Stat from a 4.5 to a 5 (I accidently put him in the 6 power stat category) and rounded Lennon's Defense from 7.5 to 8. (In order to simplify things)
I'm not sure if John should be scaled to 9-C in base, because, if I remember correctly, Tanner's ability wasn't activated when John broke his arm in episode 41.
3) I'm pretty sure breaking someone's arm is 9-C.

1) Based on the ability chart, Arlo's Power Stat looks more like a 6.5, so I just rounded it up to 7 to simplify.
I just re-measured it like 3 times right now and I still keep getting 6 even, not 6.5. I don't know, maybe I'm just bad at measuring things, but I've re-measured it like 10 times at this point and I still get a 6 even.
2) I rounded Waldo's Power Stat from a 4.5 to a 5 (I accidently put him in the 6 power stat category) and rounded Lennon's Defense from 7.5 to 8. (In order to simplify things)
Fair enough. Although I'd still probably specify that they're a bit below those levels in the profiles themselves (If those will end up being made that is).
3) I'm pretty sure breaking someone's arm is 9-C.
Oh, yeah-yeah, my bad. I completely forgot that bone breaking is in the 375-9920 joule range. Again, I'm kinda new, so I'm still getting a hang of things.
And looking back at the fight with Tanner's group, John actually hurt Illena with one of his strikes. Illena has defense stat of 2 and thus scales to 7.56218 kilojoules. And since John could hurt her he should also scale at least somewhat.

I just re-measured it like 3 times right now and I still keep getting 6 even, not 6.5. I don't know, maybe I'm just bad at measuring things, but I've re-measured it like 10 times at this point and I still get a 6 even.
Tbh, even if Arlo's Power stat was only a 6 it would only scale to his striking strength since I think Arlo's overall AP is gonna be the same as the durability of his barrier thanks to its damage reflection.

Where did the .25 and .3 come from?

Where did the .25 and .3 come from?
The 0.25 is baseline 8-C while the 0.3 came from... I don't remember putting 0.3

Anyways, I changed the crt a bit. The AP of characters with a power stat of 10 should scale 2x Blyke's Feat IMO. On the other hand the AP of characters with a power stat of 9 should be baseline 8-C (scaling above Blyke).

Ye, am throwing in my support into this CRT as well.
The 0.25 is baseline 8-C while the 0.3 came from... I don't remember putting 0.3

Anyways, I changed the crt a bit. The AP of characters with a power stat of 10 should scale 2x Blyke's Feat IMO. On the other hand the AP of characters with a power stat of 9 should be baseline 8-C (scaling above Blyke).
Hm, am pretty sure we can't do that here, anybody with a power stat of 10 would only get the 1.3x for upscaling and would only be 0.27 tons at best... or it would be 0.29 tons if the multiplier is 1.4x... It is 1.3x or 1.4x, but either way, the results won't change that much.

i am confused, where did the multipliers come from?
If you are talking about the multipliers I am talking about, well... From what I have gathered, if a person has a feat that got calc'ed that almost reaches either the + section of the tier or move onto the next tier, a very small multiplier can be applied but only if it reasonable enough to upscale - like say, a person is stronger than another person to a huge degree, the person who done the feat was in an extremely casual/weakened state, etc.

If you are talking about the multipliers I am talking about, well... From what I have gathered, if a person has a feat that got calc'ed that almost reaches either the + section of the tier or move onto the next tier, a very small multiplier can be applied but only if it reasonable enough to upscale - like say, a person is stronger than another person to a huge degree, the person who done the feat was in an extremely casual/weakened state, etc.
kinda wrong then because you're supposed to upgrade them only to baseline of the next tier, not past it. Baseline 8-C is 0.25 tons

Why is there a second Rei listed as 6 in defense? He is already listed as 4, which is his correct level.

Edit: Oh, it's suppossed to be Rein, not Rei. Can you fix that? That mistake definitely wasn't there before.

I could've sworn that I saw .3 above .25. My bad, in that case.

Regardless, I bring this up because we can't really use exact multipliers without explicit canonical multipliers (which I cannot remember there being any). Saying they upscale is fine, but unless we have a reason for a specific number, best not give it to them.

I could've sworn that I saw .3 above .25. My bad, in that case.

Regardless, I bring this up because we can't really use exact multipliers without explicit canonical multipliers (which I cannot remember there being any). Saying they upscale is fine, but unless we have a reason for a specific number, best not give it to them.
Better to just use baseline for both ig
the multiplier comes from the distance to next tier. So let's say that a guy at 0.2 tons of TNT gets absolutely anihilated into non-existence by another guy who has no other feats. We upscale him to 0.25 so the multiplier here would be 1.25x.
Now that I think about, I feel like using multipliers for the power stat of unOrdinary is quite hard since Uru-chan said that the difference in power between 5-6 is greater than the difference between a 2-3. I just changed both 9 and 10 power stat to baseline 8-C.

First off I'd like to say that Holy Crud this was well made and I admire the amount of time it must've taken to get all the stat sheets sorted and tables made. (Also sorry for responding to this so late)

Secondly, on Isen's calc- Again, the road is concrete, not rocks, the destruction value should be 6 j/cc, not 8

Thirdly, Arlo's Passive Ability from being a God-Tier, is a Defense Stat of 6.5, so he's pretty durable even without his Barrier active

Last edited:
First off I'd like to say that Holy Crud this was well made and I admire the amount of time it must've taken to get all the stat sheets sorted and tables made. (Also sorry for responding to this so late)
Thanks!
Secondly, on Isen's calc- Again, the road is concrete, not rocks, the destruction value should be 6 j/cc, not 8
I have made a recalc, but it hasn't been accepted yet
Thirdly, Arlo's Passive Ability from being a God-Tier, is a Defense Stat of 6.5, so he's pretty durable even without his Barrier active
Ok

I made an oopsie in the first calc, I made a correction reply immediately later. Nothing changes tho.

I... actually don't think so. Do any non-mods or mods themselves say that they agree with this CRT? I don't think any of us actually did.

Yeah it seems generally fine now. Better call mods so they can give their opinion. Also change the "2x Blyke's feat" thing in the description since it's wrong

According to @Antvasima,

"Well, the problem is that anybody who can punch at a certain energy output level needs to have comparable durability or their bodies would break from any of their punching impacts, and the current rather incoherent statistics recurrently do not make any sense for casual viewers of our UnOrdinary pages."

So instead, the durability of UnOrdinary Characters should just be comparable to his/her AP unless they have a higher defense stat than their attack stat.

According to @Antvasima,

Assuming that the characters can survive the energy blast with minimal issue and then physically trade blows with each other, sure.

Also you still haven't corrected the calc as I had advised.

According to @Antvasima,

So, even if it is a bit dumb to repeat this, the Dura of Unordinary folks is going to be the same as their AP for simplification's sake?

Also, gotta ask. Did KLOL's corrections (that they asked for you to put in your blog) change any of the results of your calc or is everything just about the same?

I am usually iffy on scaling to another tier through upscaling, but I suppose the feat is close enough that it is valid.

Back