• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unkillable beast in a wrestling match (Doomsday vs Beowulf)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Low 7-C versions used
Speed equalized
Beowulf is on max hype at the start
Fight takes place in NMO arena, 5 meters apart

SCP-682 but not really : 0
Chad : 7
Incon : 0

Story below

After the defeat of the previous skullgirl, there was an odd silence in the city. No all powerful beings, no world changing disasters, no twisted monsters roaming the streets. It was assumed by many that the current skullgirl either used her wish for something minor or was killed in an accident. Nevertheless, the quietness was appreciated, with the usual claims from certain organizations that they will find the heart. However one day, one organization was able to get their hand on the heart, and its name was LexCorp.

Through the use of a fall woman, they wished that earth would be forever protected from superhuman threats. As expected, said wish was corrupted and resulted in the creation of a horrific beast. Said beast began running through cities, efficiently taking down superhumans, with only the strongest being able to survive. It adapted to any non-conventional means of harm, becoming immune to it an instant which meant that it effectively had almost no weaknesses...

One faithful day, the monster arrived at a building, smelling the presence of another superhuman. The room was dark and quiet though little chatter can be heard across the room. Suddenly, floodlights shone through the darkness, revealing where it is, it was a wrestling ring surrounded by benches with a few people watching. The speakers blared of the announcers introducing themselves before beginning to introduce the fighters of this match.

"And for the match today... On my left we have the adapting beast, the killer of supers, the unkillable monster, the destroyer, the ultimate... Doomsday!"
"And on the right we have an old fighter who has lost his glory. But he has returned today to challenge another rampaging beast as he did in the old days! That's right! The gigan slayer, the wolf, the king of the ring..."

Stepping into the ring was a middle aged man appearing to be in peak physical form. The man wore a wolf's hide as a hood, a portal seemingly closing behind him. In his hand was not a gun or a sword, or anything that is normally used to harm others. Instead, he only brought a chair. And yet the man still had a confident grin on his face as he gave the announcers a thumbs up after throwing away an empty gallon.

"Here comes... Beowulf!"

Last edited:
Beowulf is missing a fuckton of abilities from SGM but eh

Beowulf has the superior lifting strength, AP (1.46024992e+13 Joules in Beowulf's case compared to Doomsday's 1.2663294e+13) and skill, but reactive evolution poses a problem for him. How does it work?

Last edited:
Beowulf is missing a fuckton of abilities from SGM but eh

Beowulf has the superior lifting strength, AP (1.46024992e13 Joules in Beowulf's case compared to Doomsday's 1.2663294e+13) and skill, but reactive evolution poses a problem for him. How does it work?
Essentially when faced with something that threatens him, Doomsday evolves something to counter it. When he was restrained, he grew spikes. When he landed in water, he gained underwater breathing. He has never demonstrated evolution against physical attacks since superman was consistently going toe-to-toe against him without getting instantly stomped in any moment of the match

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think he can really adapt against Beowulf, since all Beowulf does is physical except for Wulf Blitzer. Pretty sure the big bad wolf takes this. Voting Beowulf

Is his portal creation combat applicable? If so, I think Beowulf would take it quite easily.

Otherwise I think Beowulf still takes it because of the higher ap as well as better LS, which can be handy. The difference between them is staggeringly high, so that should grant him an easy win if the portals don't work.

Is his portal creation combat applicable? If so, I think Beowulf would take it quite easily.

Otherwise I think Beowulf still takes it because of the higher ap as well as better LS, which can be handy. The difference between them is staggeringly high, so that should grant him an easy win if the portals don't work.
Combat applicable? Yes. But he doesn't use it to teleport or BFR

He just uses it to summon that big arm that he uses to hit people. So don't worry, it's not a hax

And that's grace. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I plan on making another Skullgirls match in the short future. I think if I can get one more match of mine concluded, I'll do just that

Last edited:
Welp, grace is over and I'll be adding this now.

End of story

The beast was as expected, exceptionally strong. Each and every one of its hits hurt like a truck and many times, the sheer power of those hits created shockwaves that often caught Beowulf off-guard. But the creature was greedy. In an attempt to tackle the wrestler into the corner, Doomsday was grabbed... And in an instant, he was now a plaything for the big bad wolf. Soon the beast was tossed around, slammed into the ground, kicked in the gut, kicked with a chair dance, hit with a giant arm, and at last as a finishing move, he tossed the creature into the air before landing on it with a powerful body slam.

The sheer impact of the slam shattered Doomsday's entire upper body, besides his right arm. Beowulf grabbed the arm, raising it in the air while letting out a victorious howl. Soon news of the victory spread through the city like wildfire. Within the bunker of Lex Corp, Lex Luthor took cover along with the current "Skullgirl". "We cannot let him destroy the heart. If he does, Doomsday may never return. Protect her at all costs, understand?" asked the billionaire to his soldiers.

"We should be fine. It's impossible for a mere wrestler to break into this bunker". Suddenly, a loud rip was heard behind him. A chair appeared to be piercing out of the air as if it was merely a projector screen. The chair sawed through the air, creating a large hole for Beowulf to crawl out of. "I promised my wulfpack that if I won, I'll take down the Skullgirl and anyone working for her..." he said before pulling out Doomsday's arm from another portal.

"Ladies and gentlemen... Showtime!".

Back