• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unkillable Bastard tries to solo your verse

I don't think he actually has 1-A range; you just need 1-A range to kill him. Also technically you could just do what The Nerevarine did to kill him but that would be really hard to do.

Dark Souls: His divine plague would at least be better than going hollow.

Terraria: Once again his divine plague would be better than the crimson or corruption, but not by much.

Blazblue: I don't think anyone could permanently keep him down, but he can't do anything to stop the events from the game going normally so nothing changes except for a bunch of background citizens being turned into ash creatures.

Guilty Gear: Nobody can permanently kill him so eventually he over runs everyone similar to the Tribunal.

Salt and Sanctuary: The divine plague would be better than what the Nameless God does to everyone.

Warhammer 40k: He obviously doesn't solo but I wonder if any of the lower tier characters would be able to get one of the higher tier characters to kill Dagoth for them.

DnD:

Joke: "I told you last time no cosplay *character sheet is thrown in the trash."

Serious: the luminous being doesn't really have a reason to attack Dagoth Ur so Dagoth become one of the crap ton of cosmic beings running around the multiverses.

Though playing through the main quest of Morrowind in DnD sounds like it could be fun. Especially if you have a party as crazy as the last one I played with.

The fact that there is a slight possibility of that surprises me, but I know it's never going to happen. Even if Dark Souls did become low 2-C Dagoth Ur is over 23 times baseline at least and nigh unkillable so his divine plague eventually kills everyone anyways.

Castlevania: Dang it, they can't take him down.

Elder Scrolls: Yeah that really went well for him lol.

World of Darkness: Well Caine did beat Vivec, I'm not sure about Dagoth though. Maybe the One Giver can take him down for good.

Guilty Gear: Dagoth prolly shows Sol what Info Manip is really like.

Back