• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universe Fatal Four way.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
The Battle of the Human Empires.

The Galactic Empire (Star Wars), the Imperium of Man (Warhammer 40k), Humanity (Halo), and the Human Systems Alliance (Mass Effect)

These Empires are at their peak and have all of their weapons at their disposal Jedi/Sith for Star Wars and the Executor but no Death Star, The Primarchs and their legions along with the Military of the IoM, The UNSC and the Spartan Projects, and the Military of the HSA.

Victory by absolute destruction of enemy factions.

Imperium of Man stomps all of them at once.

The Primarchs are basically all 5-C, the Emperor is like 4-C, and also psychic powers allow them to tear everything else apart.

The only real problems are the high-ranking Sith of the Empire, but when compared to the Emperor? Nah.

Imperium of Man wins this. Adding the Emperor into this just becomes a stomp in their favour. Even if the Emperor and no Sith were allowed the Imperium would still beat the GE, Humanity (Halo) and the Humans from Mass Effect.

If it was Ancient Humanity from Halo then it could have played out differently.

WH40k stomps.

If anyting I think we should talk about who gets 3rd place? I mean storm troopers may be known for having terrible aim (whoever designed those damn helmets needs to die, NO kill the idiot who approved it!) but they do have direct energy weapons which makes the system Alliance's shields usless and just the size of having a galaxy wide empire.

I feel like it would be more interesting to replace WH40k with Starcraft.

President35JFK said:
WH40k stomps.
If anyting I think we should talk about who gets 3rd place? I mean storm troopers may be known for having terrible aim (whoever designed those damn helmets needs to die, NO kill the idiot who approved it!) but they do have direct energy weapons which makes the system Alliance's shields usless and just the size of having a galaxy wide empire.

I feel like it would be more interesting to replace WH40k with Starcraft.
I really doubt it, The Starcraft Terrans have... much more, number wise, at their disposal than the Humans.

I have an idea. What fictional Sci-Fi Empire can give the Imperium of Man a decent challenge or defeat them?

Without Emperor and With.

Aparajita said:
I have an idea. What fictional Sci-Fi Empire can give the Imperium of Man a decent challenge or defeat them?

Well depends if we are still talking about Human empires?

President35JFK said:
Aparajita said:

Well depends if we are still talking about Human empires?
Any species outside of the 40kverse.

I know about species like the Forerunner, the Slaan, the Rak Empire in Star Wars, but lets try to think of a race that is alive and kicking at the moment in the series.

Aparajita said:
Any species outside of the 40kverse.
I know about species like the Forerunner, the Slaan, the Rak Empire in Star Wars, but lets try to think of a race that is alive and kicking at the moment in the series.
Well crap this is hard. I don't really know that many space empires/gov/etc. But I think it would be better to write a list of what can't compete with warhammer.

Halo-Nope while it is getting better right now with tech from forerunners and the Cov. It still is nowhere near WH and the spartans are a cheaper version of the space marines. Fun fact: Spartans and Space marines both stand at around 7-8 feet tall.

United states colonial marines-Nope, these guys are built so that they could be killed be the Xenomorphs which is nothing compared to the Tyranids.

Stargate-Nope, while it does include Multiple galaxies (which is new) most if not all the militaries are as stupid as hell and got screwed over in one way or another by the Alterans.

Star wars-Nope, while jedi could be a massive help (10,000 jedi during the clone wars) and the clones being extemely effective and having better transportation and communication (Traveling by warp is very dangerous) they just don't have the sheer size as warhammer. I mean hell I'd like to see if the clones could beat the death korps of krieg (German WW1 badasses but *raises hand* in the future)

Mass effect-....HAHAHAHA NOPE, their is no diversity in that franchise. With the reapers making sure that no one advances to far and the fact that laser= no mass against shields which only guard aginst slugs/weapons with mass. Means that they are screwed, plus the fact that the Citadel makes sure that no one has to big of a military (*shakes head at the stupidity of the council) they are ******. Biotics vs Psyker is laughable.

Starcraft- Well this one is closer which may be due to having inspiration from WH. The average Guardsman wouldn't be able to stand up to a marine and the Psykers would beat the ghost/spectre. I think that Starcraft could stand a chance...in about 1,000 years.

Honestly I think the series that would have the best Potential against warhammer would either be star wars during their prime and a little series I found called Cthulhutech which as described as Evangelion+H.P. Lovecraft+Robotech+Guyver+Akria+Warhammer 40k.

I remember from the Imperial Guard omnibus stating that "Although we (the guardsmen) may not be as superior as our brothers (the Space Marines), each Marine knows that there are one million guardsmen standing behind them", it puts the size of the Imperial Guard, alone, in the high trillions.

I think the Star Wars verse would have the best chance, barring the Terrans, as the Force Users are far superior to standard units in the Imperium (The Guardsman and the Marines, even the Sisters to some extent), but no verse i've seen has a direct answer for the psykershits that the Imperium possesses.

Remember that Warp Travel *was* dangerous before the Death of the Emperor, now his shining light guides the Imperium.

The races that i know who could take the Imperium: The Tyranids, the Necrons at their max, the Slaan, the Forerunners at their peak.

Warhammer is pretty crazy, now on the WTF level I have to say it's second to Cthulhutech since EVEYONE is slowly becoming insane and is on their way to become Eldritch horrors like the Old ones.

Back