• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke

One day, the universe had a stroke. This was the result.

Character Sheet​

Name:

Appearance:
(Give a description or image)

Desired Characters: (Pick one. or make a cool power)

Desired Power: (pick 1, or make one, you decide.)

Theme Song: (Music man needs some feed)

starting tier is 9-b bro. speed is like, subsonic+

we got low hax.

this is a sandbox I think?

Last edited:
Name: Kiara Yuuki-Valev

Appearance: See Below

Desired Characters:

Backstory: The illegitimate bastard child of Dielev and Ichika Yuuki, who wants to carve out her own path in the endless game that is the multiverse's existence. As such, she's taken it upon herself to go have fun in another world, with little regard to the consequences of her actions.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtekMB-GTU

8dad033e4f06d4f2d28b56e744c1b9cd.png

Last edited:
Nil_adventure.png

Name: The first death desirer, you can also call him "Dieman"

Gender: Too deformed for classification, cannot reproduce (Thankfully)

Desired Characters: The Sexelent Spy

Desired Power: Servant Physiology because people always get that in these sort of games for some reason

Name: W33N1...?

Appearance: pic attached but with dark eyes, looking a bit more innocent and with half blue half black hair.
Sin_titulo18.png

Desired Characters: Dy1

Desired Power:

Teleportation Shock - Due to being a weird sort of fusion, W33N1 remains with one of the original Ween's powers... however, it's a bit corrupted and other powers have been locked out. This ability allows W33N1 to teleport anywhere in his range, and even swap places with an opponent, with a snap of his fingers, however it releases a small burst of electricity when done as it looks a bit messed up... However, this can't be spammed as doing it repeatedly in a short time period can cause W33N1 to malfunction.

Name: Sigivald Alberich

Desired Characters:
Koon Eduan

Desired Power:

- Weapon Manipulation: Sigivald can manipulate anything he can get his hands on if he sees it as a weapon. He can change the form of his weapons, their size, their properties in general, he can call them back when used as a projectile, he can have his weapons ignore and break select laws of physics, and he can undo any changes at will.

Theme Song: This
b27e6925068da6ff5f2b051de85e436e.jpg
9zg4yk1u16r41.jpg

Name: Max Anderson

Appearance:
latest

Desired Characters: Gorr the God butcher(Time travel and bfr restricted. Nullify immortality was never specified in The story but let's assume it's Mid-Low since it's supposed to kill Thor)

Desired Power: Omega Beams(read the profile)

Theme Song:Giorno theme

Backstory: Stricken with grief over the death of his loved ones, Max gave up hope and believed there were no gods. However, after learning they actually existed, Max vowed vengeance, as no god or superNatural Creatures ever answered his prayers. Max despised any variation of a Sobrenatural begins and sought to kill all of them. Allegedly, he killed has many demons, wizards, witches, Gods of war, chaos, genocide, revenge, plagues, earthquakes, blood, wrath, jealousy, death, degradation, fear and very few gods of poetry and flowers.

Initially he only managed to kill small beings with many difficulties and preparation until a pure Hate Weapon that only seeks destruction of everything (All-Black Necro-Sword) arrived at him in a mysterious way, Buy he was detained and Drained of most of his powers, just Stranded in a Near-Dead world

Last edited:
Name: Johan Richter (Goes by many aliases)

Backstory: Johan is of German descent from the modern day Maine of another world. In his previous world he was a serial killer who single-handedly threatened the safety of the safest state in the united states and upturned the balance of fear. He had grown bored with the everyday life and mundaneness of middle-America, he needed to play a game to keep himself occupied. So he would target criminals, corrupt leaders and/business owners, and even corrupt police officers.

Rather than an insatiable lust for killing or something similar, Johan wanted to create the perfect crime and challenge detectives to capture him. He liked the thrill of being in a game of cat and mouse. Although he only caused a few murders before leaving, due to his targets all being extraordinary people, his impact was enough to cause the entire state to basically shut down.

Powers:

Reflection Portals:
Johan's line of sight is visually linked with every reflective surface within 4 kilometers of him. He can also teleport using reflections. Even the smallest of reflections can be exploited in this matter and he can use them as a portal to another reflection within 4 kilometers. He can also send objects or other people through these reflection portals.

Hell's Demons: Johan can summon weapons from "Hell". Guns, swords, spears, ect. All of which are stronger than him, can spit extraordinary flames, and can be controlled by him telekinetically as long as he can see them.

Masanori | Criminal Justice Major with a focus on Law and Forensic Science  ☆ (With images) | Anime guys with glasses, Handsome anime, How to draw hair

Before I make a sheet, I guess that I'll post possible characters here I know nothing of what is too haxed and not haxed, so be gentle, or not, be harsh and tear me apart, whatever makes you happy

Yujiro
Garou
Kuroki Gensai (For some reason the beard is listed as more skilled than Garou, which I don't know where that came from, but ok)
Son Goku

I mean, Yujiro has just one key
Second key for Garou if possible, if not, maybe First.
For Goku I suppose 1st or 2nd key are the only one that are fair (If the amps are limited, if they aren't sorry for asking for him)
The Beard has just one key

If this is still open, here's this:

Character Sheet​

Name: Nunby Epi

Appearance:
A lanky young man with light brown skin, hazel eyes, and black hair styled into dreads that hang down to his neck, dressed in black slacks and an ink-stained white dress shirt. Carries a backpack with a sketchbook and some art supplies inside.

Desired Powers:
Toon World: Can apply toon force to everything but himself by touching and thinking it, most often to avoid getting hurt, others getting hurt, or to travel around quicker. Can reverse this by just thinking it.

Hammerspace: Through reaching into anything, whether it be a pocket, backpack, cup etc., he can access a hammerspace in which he's stored a collection of toonified things and normal day to day objects. Will often go in here when in need of something to apply his power to.

Theme Song: Hey Ya! by OUTKAST

If this is still open, also my character:

Name: George

Appearance: A bland person in white T and blue Jean (imagine generic Isekai Protag)

Desired Power:

Portal To Another World: He have the ability to create portals that allow him to move from places to places, as long as it is within eyesight, places he been before, or places he know of. This extend to making portal to another world, and he can also make portal to either random worlds, or to the worlds he heard of, but doesn't visit yet.

Blessing From Another World: Upon entering another world, George gains a power that is signature to the world he is in. Such power is unique, and can only be gain when he go to that specific world for the first time, though he can choose it nature.

(edited)

Last edited:
Toonforce isn’t okay, just a bit toooo wacky.

Yujiro and Garou are no

that power combo is a bit much Andy

Name: Oculi Nigrum

Appearance:

Desired Characters: Son Goku (DBS, 2nd key)

Desired Power: Oculi's attacks are made in a way so that altering them is imposible unless she is able to, assimilating them is impossible due to the nature of them. This property also makes them able to bypass any form of restriction that a being may provide to her attacks (Basically make her attacks unable to be absorbed and that bypass resistances and immunities (Current and future ones)

Theme Song: Storytime

Last edited:
Writing for character again. (Wonder if this is fine now)

Name: Milita Alpha

Appearance: An office lady that can turn into a magical girl with a military uniform

Desired Power:

Imaginary Military Girl: The source of a magical girl power is imagination, and the source of her imagination is "military". She can conjure up any military gear and equipment that she can imagine with magic, from gun and armor to military vehicle and plane, and from the ancient to the futuristic. When she transform into her magical girl form, her stat is amp to [the highest allowed in the game for now], and she can detect her surrounding within a kilometer radius down to the smallest detail.

Status-null field: A passive field generate around Milita at all time, coming from her willpower of "performing task in tip-top state". It prevent any form of negative status effect on herself, ensuring that she will always in the most optimal state to do her task. The stronger her will is, the stronger the field, and it also scale with [current tier of hax].

Edited: update

Last edited:
Image broken for you Drite, otherwise seems good.

How strong are the soldiers? Right now it seems extremely powerful.

I'll also be off for 30 minutes, so if the 2 posts come soon I don't recomend acknowledging my existence

Back