• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Orochimaru Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my limited knowledge in Japanese due to knowing most kanji, that scan only said different space. Universe in Japanese is 宇宙.
Thanks for the help. And my bad for the kanji mistake, I had multiple translation tabs open for different translations (like Dimension) so I pasted the wrong Kanji.

Edit: Alright, I got another translation from the translations thread. So yeah, it doesn't say Universe in the first place.

Honestly if you wanted Universal Orochimaru, you should have just posted this totally not at all photoshopped scan

Totally_legit_scan.jpg

I literally never claimed Orochimaru couldn't beat Toneri, you just told me completely randomly to prove Oro couldn't beat Toneri. You have to prove that.

I really wasn't. There were no stars in his universe lol. That screenshot does nothing for you.
Prove it's a universe, then. That statement alone isn't enough.

Kaguya. Cuz according to you all, 4D is above infinite 3D. 10 tails is stated to be capable of destroying the universe. Probably some others.
What? That's not accepted AT ALL on this wiki. Where is it stated to be capable of destroying the universe? Is it ever actually SHOWN to do so?

Because many people have stated they would destroy the world. By many.. i can recall like 3. And the world is stated boundless. That's kind of a joke scale tho lol. Take it how you will.
Feats > Statements. The best feat we have is a top-tier putting effort in and cutting the moon in half.

No. It says if it is stated a universe or stated to be the size of ours, then it should be considered a universe.
The same page you took the screenshot from literally says that one or a few of those requirements alone aren't enough. You still have to prove it.

1. It's made pretty clear that he only beat him because of the state Oro was in.
2. He was still capable of fighting him right?
3. I'll go find the statement.
Of the state he was in? You mean, in his OWN UNIVERSE with his UNIVERSAL AP? A like, town level character was capable of that?

No. Orochimaru got shit stomped with literally no effort.

Bro- read your own evidence. "These statements are not enough to call them universes; they may support the ideas when backed up examples above, but none of them individually or altogether may be enough."
Nothing backs it up, and it gets contradicted by a top-tier's feat.

I mean it’s obviously consistent, because Part II Temari is stated to be universal, Tsukuyomi is stated to be an infinite space-time in the databooks and Kurama can destroy the world, and world can mean universe.

UwU

I literally never claimed Orochimaru couldn't beat Toneri, you just told me completely randomly to prove Oro couldn't beat Toneri. You have to prove that.

Prove it's a universe, then. That statement alone isn't enough.

What? That's not accepted AT ALL on this wiki. Where is it stated to be capable of destroying the universe? Is it ever actually SHOWN to do so?

Feats > Statements. The best feat we have is a top-tier putting effort in and cutting the moon in half.

The same page you took the screenshot from literally says that one or a few of those requirements alone aren't enough. You still have to prove it.

Of the state he was in? You mean, in his OWN UNIVERSE with his UNIVERSAL AP? A like, town level character was capable of that?

No. Orochimaru got shit stomped with literally no effort.

Nothing backs it up, and it gets contradicted by a top-tier's feat.
Omfg...

Okay lemme rephrase. You claimed Toneri was stronger than Orochimaru.

Bro- are you in denial right now???? Are you crying???? It's only not enough by your standards.

That only applies when there is a specific feat contradicting a statement.

Bro- I literally just pointed out what you were mistaken on by the screenshot.

No. It's implied he created that way before since he states it's where the ritual takes place.

Lmao- why is Toneri a top tier? He's fodder. Even Adult Naruto is wary of Orochimaru.

Deleting the old forum just makes the old forum immigrate to the new
I mean you guys can always flock the Fun and Games, which is still active before the old forum got yeeted.
RIP polls but if it's the same people interacting within the threads it'll give some semblance of sameness.

Also since this post seems to be legit, I guess we can get a 4-A, possibly Low 2-C Slimeverse now for mid-tiers since they scale to child Ramiris.

I mean you guys can always flock the Fun and Games, which is still active before the old forum got yeeted.
RIP polls but if it's the same people interacting within the threads it'll give some semblance of sameness.

Also since this post seems to be legit, I guess we can get a 4-A, possibly Low 2-C Slimeverse now for mid-tiers since they scale to child Ramiris.
Low 2-C due true dragons being able to destroy the universe right?

Omfg...

Okay lemme rephrase. You claimed Toneri was stronger than Orochimaru.
Yes, because he did a much better feat that isn't an outlier. You have yet to prove that this isn't an outlier.
Bro- are you in denial right now???? Are you crying???? It's only not enough by your standards.
By MY STANDARDS? IT'S THE WIKI'S STANDARDS, NOT MINE.
That only applies when there is a specific feat contradicting a statement.
Yes, a top-tier doing a moon level feat and a mid-tier doing a "universal" feat is a COMPLETE contradiction, in other words, AN OUTLIER!
No. It's implied he created that way before since he states it's where the ritual takes place.
Ok??? This proves nothing??
Lmao- why is Toneri a top tier? He's fodder. Even Adult Naruto is wary of Orochimaru.
Adult Naruto is wary of him because Orochimaru is a genius. Not because he's a physical threat. Toneri is a top tier for THE MOON FEAT, which others scale above.

Bro- I literally just pointed out what you were mistaken on by the screenshot.
No, you just proved that I was right. The statement itself doesn't make sense, and isn't supported by literally anything else, meaning it can't be used.

You have YET TO PROVE THAT IT'S A UNIVERSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back