• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNIVERSAL FIRE FORCE BAYBE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely not time yet since there's still plenty of stuff the OP needs to account for updating and this part is coming from me but there is a sandbox that I believe should be added and updated through the course of this as it contains multiple character profiles that we could work on building up with scans and abilities ad they're barebones and there's a new calc to further support ratings, and I'd say it's probably best to go for a 4-C rating as a compromise for shinra via him complete changing the sun as Shinrabanshamon.

I don't mind personally helping create profiles and gathering scans when I can over the course of this

Shinra altering the appearance of the Sun doesn't really seem like an Attack Potency feat in all honesty.

Shinra altering the appearance of the Sun doesn't really seem like an Attack Potency feat in all honesty.
Happened when he did the kick that reshaped the entire world as the sun wasn't warped prior even during the black sun earth and this is just for a compromise if the OP can't build a strong enough arguement for universal

And it'd still be a range update that's significant

Anywho with that being said here's the sandbox covering many characters, it requires loads of work

And here's the new calc that's been accepted for shinra's moon kick prior to him becoming shinra banshamon which I believe at the very shows is shinra could at least be in line for a possibly 4-C if not outright as he can reshape the sun and world all at once and is clearly immeasurably stronger than before

question will the dopplegangers be receiving their own profiles?

they should just be given keys on the regular characters
I'd say it would be a case-by-case scenario tbh.
okay that's fine so in the case of say Shinra it should be a key since he swapped places with his doppelganger for 3 months while someone like benimaru fought a doppelganger who was a entirely separate physical person so it'd probably need its own profile?

Commenting because I've been asked to.
What Is Adolla and How Big It Is In Size and Dimensions?
In this section, the word "countless" is used as justification for a literal infinite sized adolla realm. I'd disagree with the notion that countless has to refer to literal infinite flames and thus a literal infinite space. Rather words like countless, infinite, endless, etc are recognized in their own definitions to not inherently be literal in every scenario. Aka said words can be used to simply describe a quantity so vast it's hard to comprehend, rather than being hyper literal. Furthermore, Sho is not an infallible character, meaning he can be incorrect, and perhaps the realm merely appears to be that expansive (which the OP acknowledges as they say that the visual depiction makes it seem to be very large).

This section also claims that Sho's ability is affecting the entire universe. This is incorrect as Sho clarifies that he's doing it on a local scale, stopping the time around him, and doesn't claim to be stopping time on a universal scale.

Shinrabanshoman's Power Capable to Recreating the Adolla Realm itself with low-efforts.
This section just says that SBM terraforming the adolla realm is universal because the realm is that large. I don't think the evidence supporting universal adolla realm through Sho is concrete to begin with as I explained above.

I disagree with universal FF based on the arguments provided. The entire context of the final fight in FF was that Haumea wanted to turn the earth into a sun-like star, which to me is fairly blatant on what the scale and scope of the god tier characters is supposed to be.

Regarding the tier 4 arguments,
-Stars turned cartoony
-The earth was turned into a sun-like star
Others already mentioned how transforming the stars into cartoon stars is transmutation hax and not inherently AP. Turning the earth into a star with sun-like properties isn't as impressive as one may think either. Tmk the earth doesn't grow to the size of the sun, but rather becomes a mini sun that is earth sized (if I'm misremembering that please let me know). The GBE of a earth-sized sun would actually be less than the GBE of earth due to the average density of the sun being less than the average density of earth. So, I'm not buying tier 4 SBM either.

Also this may be controversial but I'll just post it now since it occurred to me; since we are indisputably in the world of Soul Eater, then the Moon in the Great Cataclysm arc which Faerie lowers towards the ground is the same small Moon in Soul Eater, which is obviously much smaller than our own Moon.

In Soul Eater, this small Moon can actually be flown to inside the atmosphere - and now we have an explanation for how that is possible in the first place. Faerie moved it there.

So calcs which involve that same Moon can't be using our IRL Moon's size.

Commenting because I've been asked to.

In this section, the word "countless" is used as justification for a literal infinite sized adolla realm. I'd disagree with the notion that countless has to refer to literal infinite flames and thus a literal infinite space. Rather words like countless, infinite, endless, etc are recognized in their own definitions to not inherently be literal in every scenario. Aka said words can be used to simply describe a quantity so vast it's hard to comprehend, rather than being hyper literal. Furthermore, Sho is not an infallible character, meaning he can be incorrect, and perhaps the realm merely appears to be that expansive (which the OP acknowledges as they say that the visual depiction makes it seem to be very large).

This section also claims that Sho's ability is affecting the entire universe. This is incorrect as Sho clarifies that he's doing it on a local scale, stopping the time around him, and doesn't claim to be stopping time on a universal scale.

This section just says that SBM terraforming the adolla realm is universal because the realm is that large. I don't think the evidence supporting universal adolla realm through Sho is concrete to begin with as I explained above.

I disagree with universal FF based on the arguments provided. The entire context of the final fight in FF was that Haumea wanted to turn the earth into a sun-like star, which to me is fairly blatant on what the scale and scope of the god tier characters is supposed to be.

Regarding the tier 4 arguments,
-Stars turned cartoony
-The earth was turned into a sun-like star
Others already mentioned how transforming the stars into cartoon stars is transmutation hax and not inherently AP. Turning the earth into a star with sun-like properties isn't as impressive as one may think either. Tmk the earth doesn't grow to the size of the sun, but rather becomes a mini sun that is earth sized (if I'm misremembering that please let me know). The GBE of a earth-sized sun would actually be less than the GBE of earth due to the average density of the sun being less than the average density of earth. So, I'm not buying tier 4 SBM either.
thanks for the input so i'd say then "at least 5-A" for Shinra banshamon

also do you all think these keys would work for a revised shinra profile:
Keys: Introduction Arc - Stigma Arc | Obi Rescue Arc | Doppelganger | Asakusa Showdown - Final Pillar Arc| Great Cataclysm Arc | Shinra Banshamon

Also this may be controversial but I'll just post it now since it occurred to me; since we are indisputably in the world of Soul Eater, then the Moon in the Great Cataclysm arc which Faerie lowers towards the ground is the same small Moon in Soul Eater, which is obviously much smaller than our own Moon.

In Soul Eater, this small Moon can actually be flown to inside the atmosphere - and now we have an explanation for how that is possible in the first place. Faerie moved it there.

eh idk I'd say this is more relevant than the previous one since its the authors current interpretation of the size of the moon and doesn't make note of it drastically shrinking at all just the appearance being changed

This calc pixel scales the moon rather than using our irl moon and my calc uses the distance found in this calc, so no worries.

I’m Neutral.

What about the power to affect irrational numbers like PI I wonder where that scales to

It doesn't scale to anything and should be Type 1 Mathematics Manipulation if I'm understanding what he did right

It doesn't scale to anything and should be Type 1 Mathematics Manipulation if I'm understanding what he did right
Won’t this also be conceptual manipulation? As changing π will effectively change all participation of circleness?

this sounds like platonic realism lol

Shinra would already get conceptual manip for changing the literally concept of death and personifying it so it'd fit

It's definitely not time yet since there's still plenty of stuff the OP needs to account for updating and this part is coming from me but there is a sandbox that I believe should be added and updated through the course of this as it contains multiple character profiles that we could work on building up with scans and abilities ad they're barebones and there's a new calc to further support ratings, and I'd say it's probably best to go for a 4-C rating as a compromise for shinra via him complete changing the sun as Shinrabanshamon.
That’s a reality warping feat

Anyway I don’t think bunk doppelgängers should get a profile
OR key as they are literal equal of their counterpart and also they don’t have any new ability that should warrant a key

Anyway I don’t think bunk doppelgängers should get a profile
OR key as they are literal equal of their counterpart and also they don’t have any new ability that should warrant a key
So then how do you feel about this

Keys: Introduction Arc - Stigma Arc | Obi Rescue Arc | Doppelganger | Asakusa Showdown - Final Pillar Arc| Great Cataclysm Arc | Shinra Banshamon

Merging the final and great cataclysm together they are not really different

Anyone else think Death should be granted the abilities he stole? At the very least RW and Creation [used All of Creation to make the mirror world where he lives and also Death, the Kid in the final chapter.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back