• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal DMC: Final Conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RebubleUselet and Ogbunabli

Not talking about the stab Dante dodged, I'm talking about what came after.Argosax couldn't see Dante at all in an open room

I know what you're talking about, and I don't see how that would translate to Relativistic movement speed, especially since he literally doesn't have those kinds of speeds. He would've climbed the Qliphoth tree in less than a second if he had that speed.

Also profile is updated.

Ogbunabali said:
I know what you're talking about, and I don't see how that would translate to Relativistic movement speed, especially since he literally doesn't have those kinds of speeds. He would've climbed the Qliphoth tree in less than a second if he had that speed.

Also profile is updated.
Again that is simply pis

@Ogbunabli

PIS, Dante having his current movement speed would allow him to climb the tree in seconds as well. And literally scaling would put him at that level, his relativistic reactions come all the way from 7-A anime Dante so it isn't surpising DMC2 would have relativistic movement speed.

@Sparda 20000000 I've talked with Kep and he agreed, the eclipse happens right when everything on the island warps like crazy, so it is more likely an Argosax feat.

well DMC welcome back to 3-A missed ya on it. Btw firstly we should later on make a thread on the abilities and secondly make that friendship ended meme but with mundus's feat and argosax's feats OWO

Give me quotes, guys

DMC1: Goodbye, and when you do come back, give my regards to my son, will ya? (To Mundus)

DMC3: I just don't like, that's all (To Vergil)

TAS: You can grow as big as you want, you can as ugly as you want, you can even get yourself world dominating power, by I'll tell you Sid, It's useless! (To Sid)

His tas quote could be his monologue to sid at the end of the series

Dmc 3 "we are the sons of sparda with in each of us flows his blood but more importantly his soul and now my soul is saying he wants to stop you".

Dmc 1 nothing beats the dark soul with light line

"..someone like you, who's let his soul rot, can't measure up by just getting power, not to someone with a real soul.." TAS Dante also to Sid

What about Mundus? These are all I could find.

"So sad that humans will always be humans, no more. Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages?"

"The gate has been opened. Dante, you're not getting away. This is where you will die."

"Dante I will return.And I will rule this world!"

And we should start a new thread for abilities.

@dante btw add this line as a quote: "I'm your prom date you ugly sack of s*it" You know which one OVO

"So sad that humans will always be humans, no more. Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages?"

This one is perfect for Mundus

@Red For Donte we have the legendary line "F*** you", nothing surpasses this one lol

For Sparda, this quote is better:

"Light was overwhelmed by the impenetrable darkness, and humanity prepared to meet its end. And then, he appeared...His name was Sparda. He was a being from the demon world, yet the possessor of a proud spirit. Sparda, having no loyalty to his kind, took up his weapons on behalf of the world of light. Wielding his sword for the sake of the weak, that sword destroyed even the demon king. And without its king, the darkness lost its power."

From the DMC3 intro.

Nope, they'll be a stomp like last time, Dante time-haxes and does all sorts of wacky shit with Yamato and his own Devil Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back