• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal DMC: Final Conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it should be for his first form, the Despair only appeared to fight Dante and it was even more powerful than before

Wasn't blob Argosax, not even Argosax technically, rather then his seal or something like that? Or am I just miss remembering DMC2.

Ogbunabali said:
Wasn't blob Argosax, not even Argosax technically, rather then his seal or something like that? Or am I just miss remembering DMC2.
The blob argosax is not real. Because that blob is multiple demons in one area which they were basically a sacrifice for his revival

Ogbunabali said:
According to his file as blob...

"This king once ruled most of the demon world and subdued all the demons, but was defeated by Sparda"

According to his file as flame guy/girl...

"Possessing an androgynous perfect body and awesome dignity, he is sometimes worshipped."

If we are going to make both of Argosax's keys 3-A, should we merge them while we're at it? IMO it'd be pretty redundant

Guys, here's the deal about Savior:

- He had Devil Sword Sparda, but due to his lack of humanity, he couldn't use the full power of that sword, based on this, I think we should scale him to Sid, since both of them had the power of a God Tier but they got a nerf

But Dante should destroy him the

If Dante did that, he would kill Nero and Kyrie, so no

But this would scale to Arkham

No, he had the FORCE EDGE, a sealed version of the Devil Sword Sparda, and also rejected his humanity so...no

If 7-A doesn't fit him, then "At least 7-B" should work

He doesn't scale to 3-A, he should stay at the tier he was before 7-B I think. And Dante Demon Killah, it's "Universal" not "Universal Class" for striking strength.

Pretty sure it's just Universal, as other characters and in the page itself if you scroll down you'll see it's without the Class.

I need Dante's profile unlocked to do the changes

@Ogbu, can you show me where it says it's just Universal ?

Edit: nevermind, I'm stupid

You can just scroll down.

Fec33fe2cce2a02ad40de27db842f493dasdasd
And what about Lifting Strength, do we upgrade that as well to Universal?

I disagree. Nero barely kept up with a truck, and in general they have never displayed that high movement speeds.

Aaaand we did it guys, DMC finally reclaim its position and proofing it more than ever.

What will be suck is the match variety will be slightly decreased since 3-A is.....uncommon to find? And incoming DB vs DMC which is too mainstream so yeah.....

Alright, enough talking here lel

"Aaaand we did it guys, DMC finally reclaim its position and proofing it more than ever."

Against who God of War? Oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back