• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNIB speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really simple. The characters are rated as ftl because they can react to "flashes of light" from Infinite Worth EXs. Came from this thread but as some pointed out towards the end of the thread, there's nothing proving it behaves like actual light. I've checked the tutorials as well, and couldn't find a source that the attacks being natural light is legit. If someone has it, would be good to post it, cause as of now, the justification for ftl UNIB is lacking.

I'm the newest supporter of UNI so I wasn't around when these pages and revisions were being created. I'll check around to see if I can find a light statement because my thoughts are that it may have been mistranslated during the jump from UNIST to UNICLR since those are two different versions.

Last edited:
Update can't find any statements on Infinite Worth EXS being straight-up light but luckily we still have characters who do light-based attacks that we could potentially make calls for.

You'll have to ask the person who made the og lightspeed thread on where the statement should be since I checked both versions. (Although maybe it's in EX Late or a WoG from the developers)

Last edited:
Update can't find any statements on Infinite Worth EXS being straight-up light but luckily we still have characters who do light-based attacks that we could potentially.

You'll have to ask the person who made the og lightspeed thread on where the statement should be since I checked both versions. (Although maybe it's in EX Late or a WoG from the developers)
They haven't been active since 2020 but I'll try
As for the light based thing, it'd circle back to if there's anything proving they act as actual light

Alright, so here we go I may have found the tutorials that the op of the previous thread mentioned, the issue is they're all in Japanese.

Tutorials

Riiiiip
Nice find though
Also, the OP isn't responding the message I left in their wall, so I'm just gonna assume they don't really use this wiki anymore, especially since they haven't been seen since 2020

Well, the Infinite EXS Worth in the tutorials seem like does not mention about light or some thing about flash

Bumping again

I propose removing the ftl justification for now since there's a lack of any good evidence for the attacks having those speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back