• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Under Night In-Birth Speed Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda new to the whole buffing characters thing but here's my first shot at this.

Under Night In-Birth Exe Late All Infinite Worth EXS
Under Night In-Birth Exe Late All Infinite Worth EXS

So recently I got back to playing UNIB and of course I've been researching the characters so I can make their pages and I stumbled across something I didn't note before. What activates Infinite Worth EXS.
I found that tutorials made by the creators of the game described what triggers them as a large flash of light. This light can be dodged and blocked by characters. Characters can outrun light-based projectiles too (Linne's Air Fang) and some have gone fast enough that light stops completely (Seth's Infinite Worth EXS). So... I'm thinking light speed and maybe some FTL sprinkled in UNIB? It might be just reaction times for the speed of light but some of the other feats may lead to FTL.

As I stated this is my first time thinking of a buff so this isn't a perfect post.

Alrighty

-Speed remains the same in the light (except for Seth's when he goes fast enough the light stops)

-It reflected off the ground

-It travels in a straight line

-Stated to be made of light

The light is blocked because of this weird force that shows up whenever you block something. It's like a type of magical forcefield that appears in every fighting game.

I think that this seems reasonable. You can apply the changes if you wish.

Just got the game recently (although it's a PC port)

Can you give the source for statement "the flash of light is actually made of the light" ? Also, is there a tutorial mode ? I dont see it in the game

Alrighty

-Speed remains the same in the light (except for Seth's when he goes fast enough the light stops)

-It reflected off the ground

-It travels in a straight line

-Stated to be made of light

The light is blocked because of this weird force that shows up whenever you block something. It's like a type of magical forcefield that appears in every fighting game.
I know this is a extreme case of necro to comment on an ancient thread like this but when you mentioned seth going fast enough to that light is stop almost at a snail's pace, I thought about it and seth's perception would have to really high so I thought together a simple calc. ( Sol/snail speed) * seth's movement speed being faster than the eye resulting in someting like this (299,792,458/0.001) * 34.3 = 10282881309400 m/s just shy of the high end of FTL+ to almost MFTL

I have a question about statement described flash of light in turtorial mode. The version [cl-r] just describe it is a flashy not a flash of light. Does it have some error in translation?

This is an extreme 5 year necro. I will lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back