• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Grungi have any hax that stops people from wanting to fight him? If not why are you bringing it up?
Would you literally fight one of your gods? Are you under an Oath that literally makes you look for someone to kill you in combat and vice versa? No? Well that's what Ungrim is lol

It was because Ungrim and Santa couldn't actually hit each other, and Santa could take a break to rest, giving Ungrim the same chance.

I mean by the law of large numbers Santa is eventually gonna hit Ungrim but generally that was the consensus yes.

I mean by the law of large numbers Santa is eventually gonna hit Ungrim but generally that was the consensus yes.
Well one hit isn't enough, he would recover and continue to dodge on the next rest cycle

he doesn't have regen, eventually damage would pile up considering it's being done by projectiles

yeah, that's a great idea, deprive yourself of your primary weapon with an attack that can be easily dodged

Yeah start throwing 9-B trees, that's really gonna get 'em. Again, all those options are way inferior to you know, actual ranged weaponry.

Yes, I am certain that this character is never on any occasion tagged by anything less impressive than that, ever.

Actually because Ungrim doesn't really appear too often in the books, he Actually hasn't when it comes to projectiles. In fact most people who scale to it have no anti-feats

he doesn't have regen, eventually damage would pile up considering it's being done by projectiles
He doesn't have notable regen, but surely he heals, especially since he wouldn't be hit again anytime soon.
Probably months, at least.

Anyway, law of large numbers as I said, mind you that the rifles are way above Santa's speed so being able to dodge a lot of relatively slow projectiles isn't really relevant.

Actually the projectiles were faster then the individual who performed the feat, plus the fact that Santa wouldn't be fighting close quarters with the guns at all, so they're very, very, very dodgeable at a distance, but both can theoretically win, it's just really unlikely to happen before say Santa literally dies of old age. Also why would the guns be faster then Santa himself again? "It's logical" doesn't work at MFTL+ if a character doesn't have such feats lol

Also, the probability of Ungrim not say blocking the projectile with his axe or just tanking it with his thick ass armor or just tanking it with damage reduction is 0 at the ranges they'll fight at.

Actually the projectiles were faster then the individual who performed the feat, plus the fact that Santa wouldn't be fighting close quarters with the guns at all, so they're very, very, very dodgeable at a distance, but both can theoretically win, it's just really unlikely to happen before say Santa literally dies of old age. Also why would the guns be faster then Santa himself again? "It's logical" doesn't work at MFTL+ if a character doesn't have such feats lol
Because they are shown to be faster than him and easily tag those comparable to him even at medium distances.

Also Santa has longevity, at least centuries but likely longer considering what he is, in fact considering he's a manifestation of humanity's collective spirit he's definitely way the **** older than that.
Also, the probability of Ungrim not say blocking the projectile with his axe or just tanking it with his thick ass armor or just tanking it with damage reduction is 0 at the ranges they'll fight at.
AP difference ain't that big, in fact Santa may hold the advantage with his scaling chain.

Because they are shown to be faster than him and easily tag those comparable to him even at medium distances.

Also Santa has longevity, at least centuries but likely longer considering what he is, in fact considering he's a manifestation of humanity's collective spirit he's definitely way the **** older than that.

AP difference ain't that big, in fact Santa may hold the advantage with his scaling chain.
there we go, that's enough even if they'll be long range and as such easy to dodge if Santa doesn't GTFO immediately, which rethinking it, doesn't Santa have some impressive skill feats of his own? he may think he can take Ungrim and... well... we know how that ends. namely Ungrim getting a 2-6x amp to his axe and hitting Santa once, maybe even killing him right then and there if it connects in a bad spot for saint nick

Ungrim won't die unless he wants to in longevity to the point where it's limited immortality type 1, just going by whats on the file here so...

510 Gigatons was stupid casual in the first place and Ungrim upscales from Bloodthirsters by a decent amount, so no, Santa does not have an AP advantage by any stretch unless that 250 gigatons was done with a simple action such as flapping one's wings a single time. You smell what I'm stepping in chief? lol

there we go, that's enough even if they'll be long range and as such easy to dodge if Santa doesn't GTFO immediately, which rethinking it, doesn't Santa have some impressive skill feats of his own? he may think he can take Ungrim and... well... we know how that ends. namely Ungrim getting a 2-6x amp to his axe and hitting Santa once, maybe even killing him right then and there if it connects in a bad spot for saint nick
Typically he's one to avoid confrontations + ESP will show him Ungrim's past. But yes he is fairly skilled on his own, Deadpool-tier when drunk as ****.
510 Gigatons was stupid casual in the first place and Ungrim upscales from Bloodthirsters by a decent amount, so no, Santa does not have an AP advantage by any stretch unless that 250 gigatons was done with a simple action such as flapping one's wings a single time. You smell what I'm stepping in chief? lol
Santa's scaling chain is way bigger than that yes.

Typically he's one to avoid confrontations + ESP will show him Ungrim's past. But yes he is fairly skilled on his own, Deadpool-tier when drunk as ****.

It's funny because I don't see that on the file at all

Santa's scaling chain is way bigger than that yes.
Yeh

"limited type 1. Ungrim like all dwarfs are incredibly long lived, and are reportedly to continue living no matter age, as long as they have will to live, but their bodies will continue to age at an albeit far slower than humans" literally under immortality my legally blind debater lol

Then please give it here, let's evaluate what you want for the scaling chain

FinePoint posted it at the beginning of the thread but it's a huge chain that ultimately ends in Santa being superior to someone who stomped Robbie Reyes, who's superior to Savage She-Hulk, who blah blah blah either way Santa's above the feat by a lot.

FinePoint posted it at the beginning of the thread but it's a huge chain that ultimately ends in Santa being superior to someone who stomped Robbie Reyes, who's superior to Savage She-Hulk, who blah blah blah either way Santa's above the feat by a lot.
"It gets confusing from here" isn't the scaling chain, I have full reason to believe that's the scaling chain with just a stomp in it thet won't clear the gap or give Santa a + on his file, which Ungrim by all means has due to being above 500 Gigatons

So, in other words, you need to figure the High 6-C scaling chain out before ya start making big claims and such.

It gets confusing because the profiles become completely circular.

My basic and possibly flawed understanding is that The Thing is comparable to Doctor Doom, who fought Iron Man, who fought The Mandarin.

That's where I got led too
Yeah. I would find it highly unlikely that Santa wasn't at least twice as strong though, almost certainly more.

He was also called the strongest mutant, and some parts of the scaling chain are stomps.

that's not how it works no, you need to be really close to be given a + featwise, no matter the amount of scaling, since there's always a degree of uncertainty.

Back